It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LV Shooting - Jesus Campos not registered in Nevada as a Security Guard?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
FoxNews saying Campos will be on Hannity tonight.

Hannity

edit on Oct-12-2017 by xuenchen because: nicknick

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh it's getting better all the time....

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Larry Jesus Campos? I can see why he just goes by Jesus. Are we sure he doesn't go by Chuy Campos? I swear they find crisis actors with the worse names.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
CNN is saying he was just arrested today as the second shooter by "Police".

cnn-internationaledition.com... e/

I don't know how to include a link or if I'm even allowed with this few posts, but I tried to include it above.

I'm kind've surprised there isn't a thread about this already. Maybe I missed it.
edit on Thu, 12 Oct 2017 17:09:21 -050020172017-10-12T17:09:21-05:002017-10-12T17:09:21-05:0020171220175 by roccodog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: roccodog

I believe that is a hoax news site.

Because people, these days, make websites to perpetrate hoaxes and spread disinfo.

Wonder who would want to do that? *snort*

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Oh. Did not know that. Guess that's why I don't post much.
Thank you for letting me know!

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: roccodog

No problem.

It's telling that this hoax story is even out there...so it's not without some value that you posted it. Someone who can spread convincing-looking disinfo is doing so with regard to Campos.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KonquestAbySS
Larry Jesus Campos? I can see why he just goes by Jesus. Are we sure he doesn't go by Chuy Campos? I swear they find crisis actors with the worse names.

I am curious do you believe that no one was shot at the Mandalay Bay shooting?

This is a very direct question...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The question is why are they doing all of this prevaricating, what are they trying to hide. What mess are they trying to cover up ?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KonquestAbySS

Nothing wrong with going with Chuy. I have a friend in the Bay Area named Jesus and everyone there called him Chuy. When I first met him that is what I thought his name was.

Back to the guard, if he was trying to keep with his Latino heritage he may have just gotten accustomed to using his middle name because it really fits with Campos much better. Maybe his dad was not Spanish/Mexican and that's how he got Lawrence (Larry) and then again maybe his mom or his parents raised him as Jesus.... Yes, I know stereotyping a bit but I have many Latino friends and I have seen plenty of different families and their dynamics.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The laws on security guards are vague.

It all depends on what you do on the job as to if you have to register. the security people watching the cameras in the hotel are security but don't need the security cards

Many states do not require a night watchman or a caretaker on privet property to register as a security guard.

As a mine superintendent i was the security at the mine i worked at. no card needed.

Also if you are a Private Investigator you do not need a security guard card to work as a guard.

Being a ex federal security officer all i would have to do is fill out the form and pay $85.
edit on 12-10-2017 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
FoxNews saying Campos will be on Hannity tonight.

Hannity

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

I agree. I have many family members who use third middle name, mainly to reduce confusion. They are JRs, III, and IV's! It makes it difficult in discussing members unless you go by their middle or nickname for family, let alone strangers!

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

One thing I am curious about, not necessarily about Campos, is in the early LE Presser # 4 at 6pm on October 2nd. Sheriff Lombardo says that off-duty LV officers were working security at Mandalay for events. He stated that they had no clue anything was happening above them, but immediately began directing folks per protocol. Called them heroes as well.

Now, I realize off duty officers take on side duties in security...and may not have anything to do with who is Campos. I just wonder why no one pressed him more on his own off duty officers were there and had no clue?

Edit add: Why did Mandalay Bay need so many security guards from different venues?
edit on 10 12 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So we have now seen interviews with and photos of the maintenance engineer, but still no Campos? He is a ghost that does not exist.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: evc1shop

I agree. I have many family members who use third middle name, mainly to reduce confusion. They are JRs, III, and IV's! It makes it difficult in discussing members unless you go by their middle or nickname for family, let alone strangers!

Same here as I am a 3rd of the same name and I share it with two of my cousins. We all have different middle names so we use them. My family is a large Italian one.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: ANNED

One thing I am curious about, not necessarily about Campos, is in the early LE Presser # 4 at 6pm on October 2nd. Sheriff Lombardo says that off-duty LV officers were working security at Mandalay for events. He stated that they had no clue anything was happening above them, but immediately began directing folks per protocol. Called them heroes as well.

Now, I realize off duty officers take on side duties in security...and may not have anything to do with who is Campos. I just wonder why no one pressed him more on his own off duty officers were there and had no clue?

Edit add: Why did Mandalay Bay need so many security guards from different venues?

On that note, an off-duty LV police officer among those killed:

Charleston Hartfield, an off-duty Las Vegas police officer and recently published author of a memoir about life on the force, was killed Sunday night in the mass shooting on the Strip.

Link

I think it was reported he was there with his wife, although he tried to help others when the shooting started. It was also reported he went to the event every year.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

now the foxnews link does not show that campos is going to be on. Fake News?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

now the foxnews link does not show that campos is going to be on. Fake News?

You're right "exclusive interview with Jesus Campos" gone, for now.

Curiouser and curiouser...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

And nothing else anywhere about Campos on Hannity, I would think it would be pretty big news. I think it was fake news

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join