It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here’s a List of Disgusting Facts About Harvey Weinstein for Trump Supporters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Using deflection in response to being called out for deflection. Leftists aren't smart enough to think of smear campaigns so they base them on their own experience. Your attacks are actually windows.

The fact that you ascribe a lack of intelligence to these mythical "leftists" you incessantly refer to suggests that the real problem probably lies with you, in that your general outlook is mired in fallacious reasoning, eh?

First, I'm flattered you pay attention to the content of my incessant posts.

Im sorry I didn't offer a trigger warning before going to derogatory names but this is the mud pit. Anyway we have seen nothing but deflection from the crazy leftists all year.

You shouldn't be flattered; I usually skip over them.

Did I ask for a trigger warning? Even in the Mud Pit, the general rules of discourse are in place, and mindless generalizations like you made are simply poor form.

/shrug

Yeah I know you skip over them because your comment about my incessant posts was ungrounded. Thanks for clearing that up

I don't have to read them to note that they're voluminous.

Think it through before you post.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Using deflection in response to being called out for deflection. Leftists aren't smart enough to think of smear campaigns so they base them on their own experience. Your attacks are actually windows.

The fact that you ascribe a lack of intelligence to these mythical "leftists" you incessantly refer to suggests that the real problem probably lies with you, in that your general outlook is mired in fallacious reasoning, eh?

First, I'm flattered you pay attention to the content of my incessant posts.

Im sorry I didn't offer a trigger warning before going to derogatory names but this is the mud pit. Anyway we have seen nothing but deflection from the crazy leftists all year.

You shouldn't be flattered; I usually skip over them.

Did I ask for a trigger warning? Even in the Mud Pit, the general rules of discourse are in place, and mindless generalizations like you made are simply poor form.

/shrug

Yeah I know you skip over them because your comment about my incessant posts was ungrounded. Thanks for clearing that up

I don't have to read them to note that they're voluminous.

Think it through before you post.

I said content not quantity. Have a Snickers bro.

I'm guessing the irony is lost on you. Someone with 30000 posts attacking someone with 500 posts as being an incessant voluminous hack is text book deflection. Instead of asking for proof of my claim you offered it.

edit on 12-10-2017 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: bgerbger

Oh, PLEASE give me a break. I read your opening paragraph, and that was it. Why not look into the scandals of the right? You act like the right hasn't had its share of gross behavior. Tell that to the FOX news employees sexually harassed!! Or Baker, Falwell.

You probably should have read the whole OP.
He is on your side.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

There's no "leftist" hypocrisy when it comes to Trump.

No?
Your denial that there is no hypocrisy when it comes to Trump is 100% proof that there is hypocrisy.
Care to comment about Lisa Bloom, the steadfast so-called champion of women against sexual assault, representing Weinstein until she was called out?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

No?
Your denial that there is no hypocrisy when it comes to Trump is 100% proof that there is hypocrisy.
Care to comment about Lisa Bloom, the steadfast so-called champion of women against sexual assault, representing Weinstein until she was called out?

Your words don't even make logical sense. My statement that there is no "leftist" hypocrisy when it comes to Trump turns on two points ... the category "leftist" is so vague as to be meaningless and no one that I have seen here is being hypocritical about Trump's sexual predation. There are many who feel that the American people should have made a better choice as it was OBVIOUS that Trump was just as bad as Weinstein in this particular area of concern well before he was elected President.

As to Ms. Bloom ... you mean that high-profile attorneys are not always exemplars of ethics and moral justice?

Excuse me one moment ...

BWAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHHHAHAHAHA *gasp* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry ... I guess it's news to you that attorneys are simply politicians that haven't gotten into office yet?

As a class, they are professional liars. Sorry you had to find out this way.
edit on 12-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

No?

Your words don't even make logical sense. My statement that there is no "leftist" hypocrisy when it comes to Trump turns on two points ... the category "leftist" is so vague as to be meaningless and no one that I have seen here is being hypocritical about Trump's sexual predation. There are many who feel that the American people should have made a better choice as it was OBVIOUS that Trump was just as bad as Weinstein in this particular area of concern well before he was elected President.

As to Ms. Bloom ... you mean that high-profile attorneys are not always exemplars of ethics and moral justice?

Excuse me one moment ...

BWAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHHHAHAHAHA *gasp* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry ... I guess it's news to you that attorneys are simply politicians that haven't gotten into office yet?

As a class, they are professional liars. Sorry you had to find out this way.

Just what I expect from a condescending Leftist.
They make perfect sense when I am trying to point out how you are so dismissive of her representing Weinstein.
Yeah, she is morally bankrupt as most Leftists/Liberals are.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

... and you continue the meaningless generalizations. It seems that empty rhetoric is all you have to offer.

Bloom is an attorney. Do you know how the legal system works? You don't seem to.

Your opinions about Bloom are just that ... opinions, which, by the by, you have made clear are based not in any facts but merely in rather blind partisanship.

Why are you so eager to deflect to Bloom? Are the blatant comparisons between Weinstein and Trump too painful for you?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Any links on Lisa Bloom looks like a interesting rabbit hole

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
While the guy is a piece of work, to say it's due to his " party status " is kinda dumb.

He is human, humans are easily corrupted, it's not because he is rep, dem, lib, right wing, clown or jester.

When people are in positions of power, they stop feeling they are just them and think they are much more, when they arent

Nothing changed, cept the status of the douche

Also, he isn't as bad as the COUNTLESS many who didn't speak up and do this SOONER!

WTH! people should be more outraged with that fact MANY didn't use their celeb status to denounce him faster, but they have no problem trying to sway elections or court cases with that same celeb status.

So yeah, bunch of tards, ALL OF EM

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
He's just a fat git and egotist who has used his money and influence to abuse women, and become friends with the rich and powerful.

He's not the only one who gets up to this type of thing.

If he had not become a big hit and got rich, he would be flipping burgers and abusing a different class of woman.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Any links on Lisa Bloom looks like a interesting rabbit hole

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger
My god leftists are disgusting perverts. Liberal degenerate scum with their morals and values in the toilet. You have no doubt heard the allegations about one Harvey Weinstein, gross Democrat supporting turd.

Without a doubt, he’s a disgusting and repulsive human being who happens to have donated money to the Clintons and the Democratic Party.

What’s even worse is this is a father of five we’re talking about. A a man with daughters of his own who allegedly spent years sexually harassing and assaulting multiple women throughout his career. While these are still just allegations, in at least one instance, six witnesses confirm the story of one of his accusers who said he shut the door behind them then proceeded to “push her against the wall and shove his tongue down her throat.” That particular incident is especially disgusting considering he did this while his current wife was pregnant and was with him at that particular location. That’s probably why he felt the need to shut the door before he allegedly assaulted this woman.

Pretty serious allegations, gross and without morals.

Then again, we should have known he was a bit of a creep when he married his second wife, a woman 24 years younger than he is. This is a woman who’s literally young enough to be his daughter.

Especially one who apparently has found girls as young as 10-years-old “attractive” enough to tell a cameraman once in 1992, “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

Can you believe it? What a sick and depraved pig.

This is someone who seems to have made a good chunk of his money exploiting women for his own benefit. Often objectifying them, degrading them, and treating them as objects he wished to exploit for his own personal pleasures. If some of these allegations are true, then it’s obvious he tried to use his power, money, and influence to pressure women into giving in to his sexual advances. Keep in mind, in many of these instances, these women were much… much younger than he was. It adds an extra predatory aspect to this as he seemed to realize younger women were much easier to try to intimidate and blackmail into giving him what he wanted.

My god leftists disgust me.

After all, he’s Harvey Weinstein, right? A rich, big-time celebrity with connections and influence all over the country. One call from him could potentially make or break a career. So when you’re someone like that, it seems a predator like him feels that he can do what he wants to women, and they’ll let him, because when you’re a star — you can do anything.

Lynch mob time

He really is a sick and demented son of a bitch.

Hold up, I’m really sorry everyone. My mistake. Did I say I was talking about Harvey Weinstein?

No, I was actually discussing Donald J. Trump.

forwardprogressives.com...

What is wrong with you? seriously, what is it?

This OP only intentions, is spread hate and divide people...

With youre logic, because someone is a pedophile, youre also a pedophile, right?

I wont waste anymore of my time on useless crap like this, hope you burn in hell for what you do to those children...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The attorney of Weinstein is doing her job and looking out for her clients best interest? No way!!!!!!

There's a prominent cognitive dissonance in the arena of law for many attorney's? Say it aint so!!!!!!

I'm still wondering where all of these "leftists" that are cool with what Weinstein has done are? Because, to be honest, I'm not seeing it. I've seen one person (Lindsay Lohan) defending the man and that's pretty much it. Now granted, I don't much care, so I'm not bleeding my eyes out looking for Weinstein stories... For the most part, everything I've seen from this so called "leftist media" has been condemnation.

Just fake outrage..... This is all this is......

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

... and you continue the meaningless generalizations. It seems that empty rhetoric is all you have to offer.

Bloom is an attorney. Do you know how the legal system works? You don't seem to.

Your opinions about Bloom are just that ... opinions, which, by the by, you have made clear are based not in any facts but merely in rather blind partisanship.

Why are you so eager to deflect to Bloom? Are the blatant comparisons between Weinstein and Trump too painful for you?

You can try to spin it anyway you want but the stench of the Leftists is still the same.
Here is why I am calling the Leftists full of sh!t along with being hypocrites.
Jane Fonda, the ultra Leftist, washed up actress, claims she knew about Weinstein about a year ago and didn't say anything to anyone.

Jane Fonda 'ashamed' she didn't share what she knew: In an interview published Thursday by CNN, Jane Fonda told Christiane Amanpour that she "found out about Harvey about a year ago," adding, "I'm ashamed that I didn't say anything right then," Fonda said.

BUT that was after THIS -

Her comments come just a few weeks after she and her 9 to 5 co-stars Dolly Parton and Lily Tomlin they fired a shot at President Trump from the Emmy stage, saying they "still refuse to be controlled by a 'sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot."

www.usatoday.com...

It appears that many dozens of people had first hand knowledge of Weinstein's sexual assaults and never said anything.
But those same people will bash Trump as a sexual predator because of their political leanings without any verifiable proof that any assaults happened.
Just like the hack lawyer Bloom will represent a verified liar against Trump but will attempt to defend Weinstein against dozens of women.
WTF don't you get that that is hypocrisy?
Do you need this written in Braille or a blood oath or something? Because it appears you are just towing the Leftist bullsh!t line that we have been hearing for the last year.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Weinstein and Trump are Jews right?

They see you as Goyim, your opinion means zero to them.

They'll still be billionaires when the spotlight moves off them and you'll have your digital record with your anti trump view....

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Trump has admitted that he is an abuser. He has admitted that the general timbre of any and all accusations against him by women are true.

You are blinded by your support for the man, and your general partisanship, in this case, however, the comparisons between Trump and Weinstein (and most other predators) are completely valid and backed up by facts.

No he hasn't admitted to anything unless your source is salon or buzz feed any leftist BS can be true

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Oh, PLEASE give me a break. I read your opening paragraph, and that was it. Why not look into the scandals of the right? You act like the right hasn't had its share of gross behavior. Tell that to the FOX news employees sexually harassed!! Or Baker, Falwell.

Maybe you should have read the entire thing, it might help you understand better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join