It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here’s a List of Disgusting Facts About Harvey Weinstein for Trump Supporters

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
My god leftists are disgusting perverts. Liberal degenerate scum with their morals and values in the toilet. You have no doubt heard the allegations about one Harvey Weinstein, gross Democrat supporting turd.

Without a doubt, he’s a disgusting and repulsive human being who happens to have donated money to the Clintons and the Democratic Party.

What’s even worse is this is a father of five we’re talking about. A a man with daughters of his own who allegedly spent years sexually harassing and assaulting multiple women throughout his career. While these are still just allegations, in at least one instance, six witnesses confirm the story of one of his accusers who said he shut the door behind them then proceeded to “push her against the wall and shove his tongue down her throat.” That particular incident is especially disgusting considering he did this while his current wife was pregnant and was with him at that particular location. That’s probably why he felt the need to shut the door before he allegedly assaulted this woman.

Pretty serious allegations, gross and without morals.

Then again, we should have known he was a bit of a creep when he married his second wife, a woman 24 years younger than he is. This is a woman who’s literally young enough to be his daughter.

Especially one who apparently has found girls as young as 10-years-old “attractive” enough to tell a cameraman once in 1992, “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

Can you believe it? What a sick and depraved pig.

This is someone who seems to have made a good chunk of his money exploiting women for his own benefit. Often objectifying them, degrading them, and treating them as objects he wished to exploit for his own personal pleasures. If some of these allegations are true, then it’s obvious he tried to use his power, money, and influence to pressure women into giving in to his sexual advances. Keep in mind, in many of these instances, these women were much… much younger than he was. It adds an extra predatory aspect to this as he seemed to realize younger women were much easier to try to intimidate and blackmail into giving him what he wanted.

My god leftists disgust me.

After all, he’s Harvey Weinstein, right? A rich, big-time celebrity with connections and influence all over the country. One call from him could potentially make or break a career. So when you’re someone like that, it seems a predator like him feels that he can do what he wants to women, and they’ll let him, because when you’re a star — you can do anything.

Lynch mob time

He really is a sick and demented son of a bitch.

Hold up, I’m really sorry everyone. My mistake. Did I say I was talking about Harvey Weinstein?

No, I was actually discussing Donald J. Trump.

forwardprogressives.com...
edit on 12-10-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

An Oct. 5 expose from The New York Times reported on Weinstein's alleged misconduct -- and said that the Hollywood titan has made eight settlements with women. “Scream” actress Rose McGowan was paid a $100,000 settlement from Weinstein in 1997 following a hotel room incident, The Times reported. The settlement wasn't an admission of guilt, the paper described a legal document as saying. The Times report also detailed how Weinstein, while in a bathrobe in his hotel room, had asked if he could give actress Ashley Judd a massage or if the star could watch him take a shower. "How do I get out of the room as fast as possible without alienating Harvey Weinstein?" Judd told the newspaper she recalled thinking. Former employees told The Times that an unnamed Miramax employee left the company not long after an alleged incident involving the producer. The employees said that the woman got a settlement. In 1998, Zelda Perkins, a former production assistant with Miramax, confronted Weinstein, and told him to stop his “inappropriate requests or comments in hotel rooms,” The New York Times reported. Perkins, now working as a theater producer in London, was reportedly concerned for other women working in the office, and threatened Weinstein’s behavior with legal action, according to former coworkers. FILE - In this March 18, 2014, file photo, Ashley Judd arrives at the world premiere of "Divergent" at the Westwood Regency Village Theater in Los Angeles. Harvey Weinstein has been fired from The Weinstein Co., effective immediately, following new information revealed regarding his conduct, the company's board of directors announced Sunday, Oct. 8, 2017. The New York Times article chronicled allegations against Weinstein from film star Ashley Judd and former employees at both The Weinstein Co. and Weinstein's former company, Miramax. (Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP, File) Actress Ashley Judd is one of the multiple women who came forward and detailed the alleged sexual harassment she experienced from movie mogul Harvey Weinstein. (AP Photo/Jordan Strauss) The Times reported that Miramax negotiated a settlement with Perkins and her lawyer, and Perkins declined to discuss what happened with the newspaper. Emily Nestor, a temporary employee of Weinstein’s, said he’d made sexual advances to her as well, promising he’d help with her career, according to the report. Additionally, The Times reported an incident with Weinstein and an unnamed assistant, who he reportedly tried to convince to give him a massage while he stood naked in front of her at a hotel, which left her “crying and very distraught,” according to a memo by Lauren O’Connor. In O’Connor’s 2015 memo, in which she penned several accounts of women in the company and the atmosphere Weinstein’s advances created, she recalled how Weinstein would ask her to meet with aspiring actresses after they’d have meetings with him in his hotel room. She wrote how she felt that she was being used to build relationships with “vulnerable women who hope he will get them work.” O'Connor reportedly settled with Weinstein. Laura Madden detailed to The Times how Weinstein had asked her more than once for massages at hotels and how he would constantly make her re-evaluate herself after rejecting him. “It was so manipulative,” Madden said. “You constantly question yourself – am I the one who is the problem?” Ambra Battilana Gutierrez, an Italian model and actress, met with Weinstein at his office in New York’s SoHo neighborhood in 2015, The Times reported. But Gutierrez reportedly called the police hours later saying Weinstein had grabbed her breasts, while asking if they were real, and put his hand up her skirt. Charges were ultimately not filed against Weinstein, and he and Gutierrez reportedly agreed to a settlement, according to anonymous sources who spoke with The Times. Overall, eight women detailed their alleged inappropriate interactions with Weinstein to The New York Times. The report alleges that various employees were asked to perform "turndown duty" for Weinstein, which included getting him ready for bed at night and also waking him up in the morning. “I appreciate the way I’ve behaved with colleagues in the past has caused a lot of pain, and I sincerely apologize for it," Weinstein told The Times in a statement. "Though I’m trying to do better, I know I have a long way to go." Rebecca Traister, a reporter for The Cut, alleged in an essay about how she encountered Weinstein while covering one of his book parties in early 2000. She claimed he screamed at her for a question she asked, calling her an obscene name.

source

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

I see what you did there.. ;-)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Is this a Harvey Weinstein plot? What a twist there at the end.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

News flash...scumbags are everywhere...the worst celebrated by hollywood was and is Roman Polanski..can't forget Alec Baldwin's homophobic rant against reporter back in 2013..people on both sides love to forget the past..
edit on 12-10-2017 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

You didn't read the OP, did you?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

In all fairness, there are ass#oles from right across the political spectrum; left, right, center; it makes no difference.

People are people, regardless of their political affiliation, and sometimes people are simply ass#oles.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I honestly couldn't think of a better reply to all this. As has been said "There are assh**les on both sides and as Kali74 signature puts it, "The crazies on my side don't excuse the crazies on your side". Now, if we could all agree to stop picking sides, maybe WE would come out on top for once.

edit on 12-10-2017 by DAVID64 because: I've been sick. Gimme a break.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
What a plot twist! Anyhow, yeah anyone who commits sexual assault on another being disgusts me too but I get it and I got a chuckle out of it. Well as much of a chuckle as you can get when you know things have gone to hell in a hand basket....

-Alee

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
hang on a minute...

OP admittedly it took me a minute to get your thread, although I do think your opening remarks are just begging for people to react to them. I think your thread would have worked better with out those comments, but its still a interesting mirror to hold up to Trump and his supporters.
edit on 12-10-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Did you read the thread through to the end?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Not a trump supporter but the guy has been a public figure for decades and suddenly he's a rapist bigot racist in less then a year. wonder what happened to cause him to turn to the darks side so fast?

Unlimited power!? Or media bias?

edit on 12-10-2017 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Sounds like Weinstein and Trump would of been good friends.

Maybe Weinstein are friends and we just didn't knnow it.

It's a conspiracy I tell ya.
edit on 12-10-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Lots of hearsay. The facts aren't so kind to you're oh so clever ploy.

Where's Weinstein now? Somewhere in Europe avoiding all this? Where are Trumps charges?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Not a trump supporter but the guy has been a public figure for decades and suddenly he's a rapist bigot racist in less then a year. Seriously wonder what happened to cause him to turn to the darks side so fast?

Unlimited power!? Or media bias?

These allegations have been around since long before he was even thought of as potentially running for POTUS, there was even a book in the 1990's that was discussing his sexual harassment of women. It is however true that since he put his hat into the ring for the running of POTUS more allegations have came to light however this is not to say that they are unsure. I do know of at least one case that was proven to be debunked but there are still quite a lot of questions that hang over Trump regarding his sexual deviancy.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Lots of hearsay. The facts aren't so kind to you're oh so clever ploy.

Actually, there are lots of allegations, both againstTrump and Weinstein, the facts are debatable.

I trust neither of these lying weasels.

Also, it's 'your' not 'you're'.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I heard an actress on skynews earlier saying Weinstein wanted her to watch him masterbate while he thought about giving the green light to a project.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Charges haven't been filed against trump and is under a microscope constantly. You don't have to like the guy but if they had evidence charges would have happened if he was such a serial rapist. I don't live my life on opportunist alligations brought up during an election cycle.

Weinstein actions have been known in Hollywood for a long long time but the thing is that these actresses want the role so it's an a abuse of power and they got him on tape. His career is over but I don't see him doing any time. Hollywood a cess pit of sex abuse and pedophilia and I hope this sheds some light on these creeps abusing people.

So deflecting to trump isn't healthy In my opinion

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Assuming both Trump and Weinstein are guilty of the same thing (which for the record I don't believe), just look at the major differences between how the media and Liberals and Celebrities react to both stories. The double standard and blatant bias is staggering and impossible to ignore.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I think it is good that Weinstein is taking heat for the way he has treated women, although I'm not sure if he will be facing criminal charges or not. Democrats were quick to distance themselves from him, condemning the behavior. Hillary Clinton gave the money he donated to her away to charity.

People of all kinds take advantage of women, I don't think him being a Democrat has a cause-and-effect relationship with the way Weinstein treated women.

Lastly, Weinstein seems to have gone farther than Trump when it comes to sexually harassing women.

<<   2  3 >>

join