It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Say, Here Yee! :cheers: Racial tensions need to be resolved.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I Say, Here Yee! Racial tensions need to be resolved.

I say we make top 10 lists and bring our grievances forward as races online, right here! And let us logically sort these greivances out as intelligent men.
it wont be easy and it wont be fast, but gosh darnit, i think we can figure this out.Since it sounds like im a superior race these days..I am going to go first. Men of all races, you can make your own lists.

Women. you make your own lists.

We can compare notes and make this world a better place, by fixing one issue at a time, on this amazing communications device called the internet.

Do it for the children!

Here is my list of RACIAL GREIVANCES as a white man

greivance 1: I am constantly called a rascist

grievance 2: I am constantly being told I have white privilege

greivance 3: I am constantly associated with President Trump and all his personal views

greivance 4: sports are now protests. (this affects all men actually)

greivance 5: having to score way higher on college admissions tests

grievance 6: having the doctor assume I can pay for my whole bill all at once

greivance 7: having to defend why i dont think kneeling is ok during the national anthem

grievance 8: having to defend why i think historical artifacts like statues and relics shouldn't be erased from access or history.

grievance 9: having to defend the 2nd amendment

grievance 10: having to pay very high taxes to subsidize minority neighborhoods all over the country. WHEN I DONT FEEL THAT THEY GET THE MONEY. I WANT A RECEIPT. IF MY COUNTRYMEN ARE SICK AND HUNGRY OR BEING OVERRUN BY CRIMINALS WITH GUNS, I WILL PAY MORE TAXES WITH EVERYONE ELSE TO HELP THAT, BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE THAT MONEY IS GETTING TO THOSE WHO NEED THE HELP. AS ALL AMERICANS WE DEFINITELY KNOW HOW TO PITCH IN AND TAKE CARE FAST, JUST LOOK AT THESE HURRICANES. WERE FIXING THAT, THATS WHAT WE DO. AND CORRUPTION AND GREED, I ASURE YOU, ARE THE ROOT OF THIS PERIOD OF RACIAL TENSION.

NONETHELESS, I WISH YOU ALL HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS LIVES FILLED WITH LOVE AND HARMONY. MAY WE ALL JUST GET ALONG. dont call me white... dont calll me white...
edit on 12-10-2017 by tonycodes because: I tried to post this in the debate forum but i was REJECTED.

edit on 12-10-2017 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I'm not bound to or by my race. I guess I can't play?

P.S. You forgot #10

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
I'm not bound to or by my race. I guess I can't play?

P.S. You forgot #10

anyone can comment. thank you for catching my number error!
edit on 12-10-2017 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
Racial tensions need to be resolved.

And let us logically sort these greivances out as intelligent men.

Considering IQ ranges across the world are not the same the odds of that happening are zero, just as Western European natives have a higher IQ than many developing countries (or failed developing countries) and look at them as backward bat sh#t # crazy, the same happens when many people in Asia that have a higher IQ still than Western Europe, they look at us the same ("if you are from western europe")..

That is before you even get into culture, there are locations in the world that could have the most modern cities built for them and give them jobs and they would f#ck in up in a absurdly short time, I have travelled enough to far flung banana republiks to see it first hand.

The want for a unified world is very noble, but I have better odds of being able to crawl through my own a## hole than mankind being able to sit around a fire eating south African peace crisps and logically sorting out differences.

Just look at Europe for what a small amount of Migrants can do with a totally different culture to the natives for a case study, the only thing stopping a full blown round up is the fact the host natives are to polite..

RA
edit on 12-10-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
🤗
Edit..
edit on 12-10-2017 by Bigburgh because: Star and Flag😉

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
As a sri lankan refugee living in uk. I have no Racial grievances. I am very intelligent and work hard. And i make sure i get what I deserve. Its up to me. I Make above avarage income. Have good friends from all corners of world. I have no religious beliefs or care about any groups.

Ps.. i stay away from racists from all different races and nationalists from all different nations.

I had 40 years of very good life and intend live for atleast another 20 years even more happy and very very satisfied.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

originally posted by: tonycodes
Racial tensions need to be resolved.

And let us logically sort these greivances out as intelligent men.

Considering IQ ranges across the world are not the same the odds of that happening are zero, just as Western European natives have a higher IQ than many developing countries (or failed developing countries) and look at them as backward bat sh#t # crazy, the same happens when many people in Asian that have a higher IQ still than Western Europe, they look at us the same ("if you are from western europe")..

That is before you even get into culture, there are locations in the world that could have the most modern cities built for them and give them jobs and they would f#ck in up in a absurdly short time, I have travelled enough to far flung banana republiks to see it first hand.

The want for a unified world is very noble, but I have better odds of being able to crawl through my own a## hole than mankind being able to sit around a fire eating south African peace crisps and logically sorting out differences.

Just look at Europe for what a small amount of Migrants can do with a totally different culture to the natives for a case study, the only thing stopping a full blown round up is the fact the host natives are to polite..

RA

It's happening here in the big cities in Japan also. Over 10000 refugees here now that they know of and who knows how more here have overstayed their visas.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I have had very little interaction with races other than my own.
I don't have any story's describing behavior of other races that was better/worse than what I have seen from my own.
I honestly have never understood racism.
How can a person be angry at an entire race of people they have never met?

I can only really judge what I have experienced, and I have witnessed both great kindness and terrible cruelty from the white race, my race.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

There's no logic to be applied when differences are based on colors. The Loracs with stars on thars.
What if it was hair color or eye color? It's so stupid if anyone bothers to think about it.

But you're talking culture, .traditions. That requires respecting others beliefs and acceptance of differences. Those are things that society needs to and I believe has been addressing. Change happens slowly when it comes to changing the heart.
I've seen great strides and horrific set backs in this quest during my life which includes the active civil rights era of the 1960s. I believe as long as we keep this dialog open the better off the future will be. I've seen changes trust me. You young ones it is actually much much better today.
I was in the fourth grade before there was a black child in my class or even in my neighborhood and I lived in New York city where that would not be possible today.
It's a slow turning wheel.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

If you're constantly being called a racist perhaps where you should be looking isn't in an internet forum but within yourself.
If lots of people are saying it it's time for some introspection.
No one has ever said that about me. I can promise you that.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Only racial tension I see is being fueled by the MSM,truth be told all races of people are about even when it comes to reality of life,everyday people work along different races,ethnic background etc,they all live in same neighborhoods,been so for years

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Tensions will be "resolved" when all peoples drop the color connotation... and refer to all "Earthlings"...as members of the "HUMAN" race.

One...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Tensions will be "resolved" when all peoples drop the color connotation... and refer to all "Earthlings"...as members of the "HUMAN" race.

One...

i honestly dont believe in races either but i couldnt think of a better way to make the post applicable, i am usually assumed racist bc i dont believe in white privilege which seems to be brought up alot these days so i chime in simply that i dont believe whites have any advantage.... im ok if international people want to chime in but i was directing this more towards US racial tensions.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I can't disagree with any of that... but I can shorten your list tremendously by combining half of your list into a single catch-all: You are sick of footing the bill for the Kept Voter pool. Most of us are equally sick of it and working to change that.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
My family is pure Heinz 67.

While we are totally racially inclusive we are pretty much integrated in two cultures. Suburban American upper middle class and Rural American middle class.

My pet peeve is people thinking they can classify a person by the color of their skin, their race, or their culture.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The Lorax was a cautionary tale of environmentalism and there was only one Lorax.

The Sneetches either had stars on their bellies or didn't, and the ones with stars snubbed the ones without. I think that's the story you were looking for.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: JinMI
My family is pure Heinz 67.

While we are totally racially inclusive we are pretty much integrated in two cultures. Suburban American upper middle class and Rural American middle class.

My pet peeve is people thinking they can classify a person by the color of their skin, their race, or their culture.

Class.

That's where the division actually is. Not culture, not race, not sexual identity nor preference.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Man, I am almost through reading 'The Bell Curve'. It has a lot to say about this subject.

What? That is no longer in fashion and isn't considered PC? I can be jailed just for speaking about the theories from that publication? Oh, never mind then.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky
A test of intelligence for comparison, that is not done with the same parameters, will yield faulty results.

The children would have to be raised, loved, cared for, fed and housed, etc. in the exact same environment, showing no bias or favor between the children. Even then because life has a tendency to throw you curves, a trauma experienced by one and not the other child could also interfere with the results.

Since most of the experiments are done to support a separatist ideology, they always find what they are looking for.

top topics

join