It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the twin towers should be rebuilt the same way they were before

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think about this all the time why did they not build two towers why just one ugly thing that everyone hates? building even better taller twin towers in the SAME design would really show the terrorists that they lost.

Well they still won because only one of the twins was rebuilt. Dont get my started on the design... yuck. Thats just how I feel about it and I had to vent. I wonder what other people think about this.
edit on 11-10-2017 by JourneymanWelder because: spacing

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

The only terrorists that won are the U.S. government.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

They would be an immensely expensive project but yes I believe the city of New York should have had new twin towers designed to look like the old one's BUT BIGGER and made to last as a living memorial to those that were murdered as well as a sign to the world that you can push it down but it will get up again and stronger.

Sadly greed rules all decision's, some hated the old twin towers but they were an icon of America to much of the world, far more so than the white house even and they were suitable for New York because it was the gateway to the US and they looked like twin sentinel's, they only needed a structure adjoining the top to complete the giant doorway image.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This is the one I wish they would have gone with.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Well that kind of remind's me of something but I just can't put my finger on what it is that it remind's me of.

It is still a bit bad taste to joke about it, remember a lot of completely innocent people died there so that some crack pot terrorist - or crooked government group depending on what you believe - could get there rock's off by mass murdering (or covering up financial irregularity's if it was the latter).

edit on 11-10-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Well that kind of remind's me of something but I just can't put my finger on what it is that it remind's me of.

It is still a bit bad taste to joke about it, remember a lot of completely innocent people died there so that some crack pot terrorist - or crooked government group depending on what you believe - could get there rock's off by mass murdering (or covering up financial irregularity's if it was the latter).

Whos joking?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

There's no way jets crashing into the towers could possibly cause their collapse. It's pure BS.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Not enough asbestos available anymore to do that.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

That is a fantastic video, actually I think I am not a conspiracy about it having watched that and I do remember the guy talking about having to step over body's in the ground floor of one of the building's, how did body's get there in that short space of time before it collapsed? or had they been murdered by those that did the deed not in the plane's.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Why so their poisoned non-habitable carcasses can be used as pawns in another multi-billion dollar insurance/stock market fraud????.....anyone ever consider that the Rico act was used to nail Capone and Trump could use such creative interpretations and then look for precedent setting rulings as he goes after the criminals behind the Twin-Towers phase of the multi-headed domestic terrorism action ...if he can clean out enough of the corrupt judges to make this even possible.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

That is a fantastic video, actually I think I am not a conspiracy about it having watched that and I do remember the guy talking about having to step over body's in the ground floor of one of the building's, how did body's get there in that short space of time before it collapsed? or had they been murdered by those that did the deed not in the plane's.

Could you rephrase...

You are not a conspiracy now that you watched the video??

Anyway

Not sure how I feel about it..

That video was nice.

edit on 12-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Because they needed this new tower to complete the occult symbolism of going from the tower tarot card to star tarot card
as part of a mass ritual.

The new tower symbolizes the star card the next in the deck.

(J/K)
...........maybe...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Im a brit so my opinion counts for zilch on old V new towers.

BUT......I think the memory of those taken deserves something more poignant than an open drain?
Reflecting pool my butt, its a drain, one with no metal grid covering it, but a drain none the less.

You guys lost a lot more than some real estate that day AND youve been paying the bill ever since in many ways.
America was always like the Emerald City to my age group, but over the past 20yrs or so its all gone badly wrong.
Were Hillary & Trump really the best you could do witha population that size?
Did you really stand back and get robbed by the guys who stole your money in the first place?
Do you really support a foreign policy that kills your young men and gives you debt & threat in return?

When you collared the oil deal with saudis, you had it made, you could have been so much more. Flag waving and a tasteless waste of resources will only carry you so far, especially when those who never got a slice of that pie wake up to it.

I miss the old towers....

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I lived in New York when the twin towers went up. Everybody was pretty much in agreement that they were ugly compared to the art deco style buildings surrounding them in lower Manhattan. The general consensus was why so plain. Really. New Yorkers didn't get emotionally attached til the first bombing in the basement took place. Before that the towers were considered an eyesore. I swear it's true.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I don't think as an icon of America that the twin towers were a bigger or more recognised symbol than the Whitehouse. Just sayin. The empire state building never even achieved that status and I bet that's more recognized than the twin towers ever were.
King Kong and all.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

You'd have to destroy most of Wall St. and Broadway to build that! There are a lot of very old churches and buildings in that neighborhood.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Oh stop already. We all watched it happen. Please don't tell me my own eyes are lying to me okay? Enough with the total BULL...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I get your rant, but the One World Trade center is pretty cool. There are Memorial Pools in the center of each towers past footprint and we have the twin beams of light.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The general consensus was why so plain.

The reason they were so plain is because they were military installations. Bombs built in the form of buildings. Every other building in the area had some human touch, some form of decoration. Not them. They only had one purpose. When they eventually detonated they outperformed themselves.

The cores are visible in these photographs taken before the interior office walls were put in place. The explosives were inside the reinforced concrete infill panels in the core walls. These were bombs. That's why they were plain.

Two were built because one was supposed to detonate immediately on impact and bring in the photographers. The second was also supposed to detonate on impact and give a ten second window for a few snatched photographs and videos.

Instead both failed to detonate and secondary plans had to be used to detonate them. The time between impact and detonation gave us the photographs and video that revealed the fraud.

It's generally considered an insult to the engineers to call them the Twin Towers because that implies they designed one and built two the same. Very few parts were interchangeable between the two. They had to be designed individually to cope with the wind stress caused by being so close together.

They were known as David and Nelson after the men behind the project. The same men whose grandfather's business, Exxon Mobil, made more money than any corporation in history two quarters running as a result of the rise in oil prices following the 9/11 atrocity. Join the dots.

en.wikipedia.org...

Exxon Mobil Corporation is an American multinational oil and gas corporation headquartered in Irving, Texas. It is the largest direct descendant of John D. Rockefeller's Standard Oil Company

Rockefellers did 9/11 while hiding behind a bush.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join