It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the road for Janet terminal watching from Vegas hotels?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
So people actually sit there and stare out a window watching other people climb steps into an airplane...for fun?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

Yeah, I guess they're hoping to find a grey alien boarding with the rest of the
rea51/2 workers.

Or maybe a "government celebrity" type.

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall

originally posted by: gariac

www.reviewjournal.com...

Note the press hasn't mentioned if the shooter picked his room. Or perhaps they haven't asked the question. When I would ask for a specific room location at the Tropicana, the desk clerks never batted an eye.

According to the mainstream media the shooter was originally in a room the hotel had compd for him and after a day or two he requested the specific room he shot from and paid for that room himself. It's a mystery as to why he changed rooms as he still had free nights on the compd room.

Something along those lines..

I've spent about 10 minutes doing a search on this. All posts I could find indicate he shot from a comped room. Do you have a link?

I found an article. Maybe the 32nd floor suite was also compd. That opens up an even bigger lawsuit for Mandalay bay.

nypost.com...

timeline

The CNN timeline indicates he gets the suite on Thursday, which conflicts the NY Post. This seems like a significant difference. I guess when the final report is done, this discrepancy will be settled.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77
So people actually sit there and stare out a window watching other people climb steps into an airplane...for fun?

For education. For documentation. This is surveillance.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: gariac

Are TSA baggage scanners in hotels the next step?

If so then hotel prices will skyrocket due to added security enhancements

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AzDesertWatcher

Fox News Sunday interviewed Steve Wynn. His properties have hidden magnetometers. It wouldn't surprise me if the Venetian did as well since Aldelson is a target. Wynn has a strict 12 hour limit to "Do Not Disturb."
public.media.foxnews.com...

The is a 700+ Mbyte download.

I don't think this security is all that expensive.

I doubt anyone thought there would come a day when your luggage got a 3d scan and your body would have to go through a nudie scanner, but that is now routine. Get used to the new normal.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

www.reviewjournal.com...

Note the press hasn't mentioned if the shooter picked his room. Or perhaps they haven't asked the question. When I would ask for a specific room location at the Tropicana, the desk clerks never batted an eye.

According to the mainstream media the shooter was originally in a room the hotel had compd for him and after a day or two he requested the specific room he shot from and paid for that room himself. It's a mystery as to why he changed rooms as he still had free nights on the compd room.

Something along those lines..

I've spent about 10 minutes doing a search on this. All posts I could find indicate he shot from a comped room. Do you have a link?

I found an article. Maybe the 32nd floor suite was also compd. That opens up an even bigger lawsuit for Mandalay bay.

nypost.com...

timeline

The CNN timeline indicates he gets the suite on Thursday, which conflicts the NY Post. This seems like a significant difference. I guess when the final report is done, this discrepancy will be settled.

Per police press conference on 10/13, the shooter didn't change rooms. He arrived on the 25th. On the 28th, he added his girlfriends name to the registration of the same room.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join