It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump threatens "challenge" to broadcast networks.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

images.eil.com...

edit on 10/12/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

WHAT an OCTOPUS should be in the PLURAL but misspelled.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Sephalopods?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: smurfy

Trump does not seem to be aware that TV networks are not licensed. Another one of those complicated things he didn't know about.

I didn't know this either, thanks for pointing it out. I'm confused, though - So anyone can broadcast a TV network?
edit on 12amThu, 12 Oct 2017 02:23:58 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Broadcast stations (television and radio) are licensed. Media networks are not.
NBC does not have, nor does it need, a broadcast license. The stations which carry their programming do.

edit on 10/12/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Gothmog
I believe it is a wonderful idea. A lot of these so-called news shows are only taking advantage of the less informed people of the US. That is a despicable act by very despicable groups.Instead of informing the populace , they propagandize everything.
Its all about money .

What do you think Trump does? let me guess...going by your assumption...Ah yes! Alternative fake news....ye gods, even Breitbart is complaining.

This isn't about trump. I've lied recently, does that mean I cant ever point out if someone else is lying.

Also, Trump is a person, not a tv network. They (a person, and a TV network) don't have the same rules or requirements or expectations.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Smurf, you too?

Still being fooled by the WWE Promoter Donald Trump trash talking the media? This is Grand Theatre, not even political, just WWE.

In other words...you are saying that Trump is into self flagellation, except that he doesn't know it...stunts don't come into it.
Sure, there are problems with monopolies, always have been, Trump himself though, is a would be monopolist but a 'loser'.. (the word he likes to use about others...often) Very few of the monopoly ilk would now touch him with a bargepole, and any that do find themselves to be also 'losers' because of him.
So you can't ignore his bullshiite just because people who would support him saying that it's all part of his grand plan, (bullshiite) Trump is plainly an arsehole end of, he's been ripping people off for years and years in just the same way, (don't take my word for it, go and look) and should not be running anything...as arbitrary as that may sound, never mind a huge global power.
BTW, have a look round you...how many of his supporters are still saying he's 'draining the swamp' now?
It's a dead phrase, only, and, superseded by 'Trump's clever plan' as desperation sets in!

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Now a man of action gets around to it, and it is a problem?? P

Well, thanks for that, now I understand what his hairdo represents...Action Man.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

So you can't ignore his bullshiite just because people who would support him saying that it's all part of his grand plan, (bullshiite) Trump is plainly an arsehole end of, he's been ripping people off for years and years in just the same way, (don't take my word for it, go and look) and should not be running anything...as arbitrary as that may sound, never mind a huge global power.

What I ignore now is the theatre of 'Politics' among the elite, politicians, the media and Industry. They pretend to hate on each other, leading everyone astray, dividing people against each other along different lines drawn in the sand.

Came to the conclusion long ago this is how they alway run the theatre of Political Intrigue on the Hill for the peoples consumption.

Its staged, every bit of it. 'Behind the Curtain' they all go one way together, in the land of Oz.

Remember in the city of Oz, the 'horse of a different color' that pulled the carriage they rode in to the wizards chambers?

The horse kept changing color, but was the same horse, pulling the people along with its 'different appearances'.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Lol, I just came to watch Phage curbstomp the trumpette's. This is better than the Mayweather McGregor fight.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

The false headlines about Tillerson wanting to quit along with the false narrative that Tillerson called Trump a moron are BS and news organizations should be held accountable.

Your right, Tillerson didn't call Trump a Moron, he called him a 'F'... moron.

The rest of your post is a fantasy....but thanks anyway.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I believe it is a wonderful idea. A lot of these so-called news shows are only taking advantage of the less informed people of the US. That is a despicable act by very despicable groups.Instead of informing the populace , they propagandize everything.
Its all about money .

I am thinking you don't understand the difference between the news show and the talk show.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Clinton's Telecomminication's Hyper-Corporate Mega-Conglomeration Power Grab & Mind Control Act (CTHCMCPG&MCA) of 1996, and its fallout needs to be blown to smithereens.

Or is multinational corporatism the way of liberals now because Clinton and Gore said so?????

6 core companies producing news sounds like six points of veiw to me buđdy. They seem to be presenting news ( not opinions) from across the country.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB

Its all about money .

I am thinking you don't understand the difference between the news show and the talk show.

I am a thinkin they are one and the same...

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer
Except he did no such thing. Go back to sleep now, and enjoy your dreams.
a reply to: SmilingROB
Except there are not six points of view. Frequently they literally repeat the story exactly the same word for word across networks. I am quite sure you remember this right? Easter bunny and economic factors , end of email overload so and so.

yea, that sounds like different view points alright, for 350 million citizens across thousands of media outlets. no, six groups in control is not diverse enough. Not even close!

edit on 10-15-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Except he did no such thing. Go back to sleep now, and enjoy your dreams.

Hey if you have to call it out your only trying to convince yourself. Its pretty clear who's getting trounced here.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join