It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to Donald Trump he has one of the highest IQs. Wait, what?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

No, you still don't get it.

Yes. I do.

Takes high intelligence to get people to use their own expensive airtime
No. Just a willingness to be outrageous for self promotion. A lack of character doesn't hurt either.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yes. I do.

No. Just a willingness to be outrageous for self promotion. A lack of character doesn't hurt either.

Lack of character, outrageous, self promoting? Those same qualities got Hillary nowhere, twice.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: DexterRiley

Whether he has a high IQ or not, you are right, he definitely isn’t an intellectual. And thank god for that. Intellectuals, in the very general sense of the term, have gotten us into every disaster thus far.

That made me think for a minute.

If I understand you correctly, Intellectuals, defined for the purpose of your assertion, could be defined as the deep thinkers who provide the recommendations, planning and justification for governmental actions. They are probably over-thinking the problem to the point of creating a disaster where none should have been.

That strikes me as being a reasonable definition of Intellectual as a noun.

Perhaps it would be more accurate for me to use intellectual as an adjective or adverb. Therefore, I believe that it would be a reasonable question to ask: Can Donald Trump intellectually comprehend the complexity of public healthcare?

If we shouldn't consider our leaders to be Intellectuals, what level of intellect should they posses to actually accomplish their jobs.

Thanks!

-dex

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill
Nearly all bottled water is sourced from local municipal taps, and are still quite fluoridated. Unless they label it purified or specifically mention Distillation/ Reverse Osmosis, it is really just tap water that may have been run through another filter so they can call it their own.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Yes. I do.

Lack of character, outrageous, self promoting? Those same qualities got Hillary nowhere, twice.
I don't recall Hillary's reality TV show. Did it have good ratings? Was she ever on Stern's show? Access Hollywood?

edit on 10/11/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Regardless, as much as I would love to see an IQ test showdown with Tillerson, such a thing would never happen, because Trump, as always, is all talk but can't deliver when its time to collect.

I guess that's kind of pie-in-the-sky wishing on a star kind of dream.

But, in reality, I wouldn't want to see it. The rest of the planet is already looking at Donald Trump as some kind of madman. Imagine if he "failed" his IQ test on the international stage. They're already laughing. I'm trying to picture one giant, global, simultaneous, spit-take when that happens.

-dex

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Whether he has a high IQ or not, you are right, he definitely isn’t an intellectual. And thank god for that. Intellectuals, in the very general sense of the term, have gotten us into every disaster thus far.

That made me think for a minute.

If I understand you correctly, Intellectuals, defined for the purpose of your assertion, could be defined as the deep thinkers who provide the recommendations, planning and justification for governmental actions. They are probably over-thinking the problem to the point of creating a disaster where none should have been.

That strikes me as being a reasonable definition of Intellectual as a noun.

Perhaps it would be more accurate for me to use intellectual as an adjective or adverb. Therefore, I believe that it would be a reasonable question to ask: Can Donald Trump intellectually comprehend the complexity of public healthcare?

If we shouldn't consider our leaders to be Intellectuals, what level of intellect should they posses to actually accomplish their jobs.

Thanks!

-dex

Or, you could simplify it.

Pure Intellectuals are rarely ever doers, and almost never make good leaders. They excel at recommendations, which is a safe place to hide from responsibility. The old Kings Courts always had so called wise men, who always plotted to rule from the advisor position. Trump fires em too fast to fall for that old gig, his IQ is always one step ahead.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Yes. I do.

I don't recall Hillary's reality TV show. Did it have good ratings? Was she ever on Stern's show? Access Hollywood?

What's that book tour again? There was mega ginormous self promotion evidenced by the size of her foundation monies, the elitists ate it up like candy.
She didn't go on popular shows because the people hate her, booed in many a stadiums across the land from her carpetbagger years as New York Senator till the last election. Lock her up was pure genius, IQ off the charts, Trump hit a home run with that one.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
He might be low on IQ.

But he still beats the average American...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Yes. Her ineptitude with the media indeed was a weak point.

The media made Trump. He knows the power of the media.
Now he wants it stifled.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Yes. Her ineptitude with the media indeed was a weak point.

The media made Trump. He knows the power of the media.
Now he wants it stifled.

Or he knows they won't stop talking about him the more he gets under their skin. Convenient for making deals when the media won't even report on what is really happening in the world for more than a brief sound bite a day.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yeah, I get pretty suspect of people using big words when it's not needed, like they swallowed a thesaurus.

I tend to use a lot of "stilted speech" when I write. A lot of big words and obscure syntax. And sometimes I literally use a thesaurus to avoid repeating the same word in a sentence. That's the way I learned to write. A flowing, sometimes circuitous syntax possesses a certain artistry. And sometimes, depending on which personality is resident, I can speak just as fluently off-the-cuff.

Sometimes I try to dumb-down what I'm writing. But that gets tedious after a while. I finally came to the conclusion that with my verboseness there should be a sufficient number of recognizable words and somewhat discernible semantics that I get my point across.

Now, if you'll excuse me; I have a deep fried BBQ thesaurus to finish eating.

-dex

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

But he still beats the average American...

That explains how he got elected. He's smarter than the people who voted for him.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Convenient for making deals when the media won't even report on what is really happening in the world for more than a brief sound bite a day.

Tell me, what is really happening in the world?

North Korea? Seems be a lot of talk about that.
What else? Global warming?
What else? Iran?
Kurds?
What else?

But who cares about the world? I thought we're only supposed to worry about America.

edit on 10/12/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Not feces, chocolate cake!

Have you ever been tricked into eating an Ex-Lax chocolate cake, or cookie, or brownie. That's a really quick way of converting one type of chocolate into another.

-dex

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Convenient for making deals when the media won't even report on what is really happening in the world for more than a brief sound bite a day.

Tell me, what is really happening in the world?

North Korea? Seems be a lot of talk about that.
What else? Global warming?
What else? Iran?
What else?

But who cares about the world? I thought we're only supposed to worry about America.

NAFTA, health care executive orders that seemed to come out of nowhere. Where were the journalist hounds preparing us for these contemplated moves by the superior intellect in chief? They were too busy with gossip rumors that Tillerson called Trump a moron for over a week. So many regulations have been tossed over the last nine months without the public even knowing the scope and details. How did that hugfest with Pelosi happen, if the media were onto it early she would have got the gitters and never made a move. Examples are everywhere, just open your eyes.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Lock her up was pure genius, IQ off the charts, Trump hit a home run with that one.

He certainly did. He hit another with his 'build a wall.' Total genius because his voters wanted it and he was telling them anything to gain popularity. Where is it again?

"You'll see. You'll see. It's going to be beautiful! So good."

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Trump is smart enough to know how to appear convincingly stupid.

The man is a diabolical genius for a NWO puppet!

Yes he appears to be very convincingly stupid.

-dex

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
NAFTA
www.google.com...

Health care EO
www.google.com...

No coverage there.
What else you got?

edit on 10/12/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

NAFTA
www.google.com...

Health care EO
www.google.com...

What else?

After the fact reporting. If the media were doing their job they would have been hounding the public of the consequences of a possible Trump EO nonstop for months before he tried it. They don't seem to care about swaying popular opinion on important issues by putting hard work over extended time. They put all of their effort in trying to attack Trump on the silly stuff and he is more than happy to oblige.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join