It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to Donald Trump he has one of the highest IQs. Wait, what?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Agreed.
Second line.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
I'm sure trump is smart in a shrewd rutheless way with in his own business but that does not translate to the office of president.

Trump was the unquestionable boss of his company and now he is getting a fast and hard lesson in civics that being the us president is not the same thing as being the unquestionable boss of your own company.

I somewhat agree with that. In the beginning, he didn't seem to really understand that the President was not an all powerful dictator. He couldn't just rule by edict. And I think in many ways that set him up to look stupid.

He's beginning to understand that now. But it seems to me that now that he's more familiar with the playing field, he's attempting to employ some of his old ruthless business techniques. Those are doomed to fail as well. And he will continue to make himself look stupid.

-dex

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

So, having said that, let the feces fly!

Not feces, chocolate cake! Does he still confuse Iraq and Syria?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Trump is smart enough to know how to appear convincingly stupid.

The man is a diabolical genius for a NWO puppet!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Let's see...

Trump outsmarted the Democrats.
Trump outsmarted the Republicans.
Trump outsmarted leftist Berniebots.
Trump outsmarted the deepstate.
Trump outsmarted the media.
Trump has numerous successful businesses.
Trump is the president of the United States despite all odds.

Yep, he's stupid alright!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I wonder if he has even bothered to read the constitution or at least get a cliffsnotes run down on it?

He kept promising to have a replacement for the aca and that people in congress were working on something better. It's almost as if by saying something he thinks he would get results which has probably worked well for him in his company because he had no opposition.

Yet congress doesn't work like that and they had absolutely nothing to show.

I think you're right that he is adapting but he also keeps losing people from his cabinet which is a bad sign and he seems to further alienate himself from anyone he could be on good working terms with.

He is really great at running a company that essentiality markets his name as for running the executive office of this republic not so much.

I guess this were the whole a great businessman will make a great president argument might begin to lose some steam.

edit on 11-10-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I know I'd pay to see it. Can you imagine what the betting would look like in Vegas:

• Even odds that Trump would show up.
  • 10-1 odds that Trump can sit still for the hour it takes to take the test.
  • 100-1 odds that Trump's IQ score beats Tillerson
  • 1000-1 odds that Trump scores in the gifted range (140+)

-dex

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Basic common sense and critical thinking skills.

There seems to be a general lack of those skills in society as a whole these days.

I've known a lot of very intelligent people that lack those skills. At least a lot of them lack the common sense part.

On the other hand, people in general who lack those skills are more likely to lack eloquence as well.

-dex

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Liquesence

Whether he has a high IQ or not, you are right, he definitely isn’t an intellectual. And thank god for that. Intellectuals, in the very general sense of the term, have gotten us into every disaster thus far.

You're an intellectual admiring the town idiot?

Is that an accusation or a question?

You saw the question mark, yes?

I also saw the grammar. These days it’s hard to tell whether it’s a question or an upper-inflection.

The grammar indicated the question.

There were no sounds to indicate inflection.

In English the subject is placed after the verb instead of before it.

You said inflection .

This is what I said.

I also saw the grammar. These days it’s hard to tell whether it’s a question or an upward-inflection.

You did say that.

See the word inflection that you quoted yourself?

The original comment, or rather reply, was a question, punctuated by a question mark, not your perceived "inflection" of the comment.
edit on 11-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Doesnt take much to outdo most politicians in the IQ factor.
Most's only goal is to remain in office and continue their graft and corruption for personal gain. They have forgotten anything else . Pure greed and lust for power is all they know.
Any other questions ?

I think that about covers it and it's worth repeating as well.

-dex

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I won't say that mental IQ doesn't matter at all. It certainly is one component that is generally necessary for success.

As I've said all along, Donald Trump has a number of qualities that have helped him to become one of the most well known and richest men in the world.

However, I believe he has a somewhat over-inflated view of his intellect. His IQ would probably not even be an issue were it not for the fact that he keeps bringing it up.

-dex

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I'd have to pay to see it, too. The post-event reactions, memes, & meltdowns would also be totally worth it.

- He shows up.
- He sits still long enough. He did it for the debates so...
- He gets obliterated.
- I doubt he even cracks 100 (yes, I know the ramifications for that). His incoherent ramblings have me doubting his ability to solve basic problems.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I loved it when I was younger, was pretty good at it..considered a career in commercial art.
It is good therapy I agree..wish I still had the desire.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
by my calculations, his IQ is about 148.

I like your calculations. By those standards, I am Dr Manhattan

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
My IQ, averaged over 13 years of testing, is 149 based on Wechsler and Binet tests combined with others. I had to take them twice per year for my schooling. Some were higher and some lower. I can't say anyone would ever know or notice though I don't look at IQ the same as most. I have been a member of a few "IQ society's" and can say I don't agree with most views. I tend to follow my own path.

From my perspective, Trump does have a high IQ, but does not fall within the norm of those that do.

Anywho...just MHO.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
And none of them people are President, Trump is.

Nobody seen it coming. When Trump wanted his name in the news, all he had to do was say something nasty about Rosie, or what about that time he didn't like Obama's birth certificate? Really smart people think those were "dumb" moves, but they were playing checkers while Trump was cruising his queen around the board with one hand on her privies.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Ironic, the media made him.
Now...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Now...

No, you still don't get it. He made the media make him, without their even knowing it. Takes high intelligence to get people to use their own expensive airtime for your behalf while they think they are laughing at his ruin.

link   

originally posted by: Phage

Now...

How did the media make him? Or, how more than any other politician?

He seems to have directed his life and career, not the media. He has definitely used media to boost it, but media didn't make him.

link   
OMG! Why?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join