It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to Donald Trump he has one of the highest IQs. Wait, what?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
You have to understand that Trump does have a high
IQ - in his own universe. You know, the one where Nambia is a country and Putin is a God.

...because nobody else in the recorded history of politics, news, celebrity, or internet forum participant has ever misspoken or gaffed a proper name, ya? Oh, wait... actually everybody gaffs from time to time and the more someone is on camera, the more likely others are to hear the gaffs, you say?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

That was pretty awesome, all of it. Thank you for your service. lol.

Tillerson resorted to a Washingtonian standard, the non-denial denial, and sources close to the matter affirmed his denial: He hadn’t called the president a “moron,” they said; he called him “a f***ing imbecile.”

www.nationalreview.com...

MOAR POP-CORN!

Look at me! I wanna hug Tillerson now, that's insane. And disgusting. But mostly utter madness, I guess. Look what you did to me, Don! Look what you did! I'm close to hug a fcking neo# for spitting out the truth now and then!

And yes, the moment you call for an IQ test is the moment you officially lost it. 3rd grader knowledge, innit? What a douche, good thing is this orange has obviously a big ego to mess with...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
Pretty stupid of him to call himself any less than he is...so that proves it right there.

If you've got it, flaunt it.

peace

Then he should flaunt it. He should release his transcripts from his college days, that would provide a lot more proof than him just saying it.

-dex

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I didn't say you did. Got any Micky Mouse memes?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Donald Trump will go down in history as the absolute dumbest POTUS to ever hold the office. I’m betting he doesn’t even have an IQ. Probably took the test and failed to score high enough to even register on the scale.

Actually, I have no idea what his actual IQ is but I’d bet good money it’s lower than that of my miniature schnauzer.

Who would have recorded Trump’s IQ anyway? That brainiac of a doctor of his who said he was the healthiest person to ever seek the office of POTUS?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

LoLz! Time to time? Not applicable to Trump. More like all the time. But...po-tay-toe/po-tot-toe. My truth is most likely your fake newz...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

A braggart who is telling the truth would back it up. He would publish the results of his test. He would publish his membership in MENSA.

And if he wasn't a member he would contact them and arrange to take their IQ test rather than just bragging bragging bragging.

And then he would publish the results. That can be done in an hour or two. He is the president and I am sure that the MENSA folk would be glad to come to him and monitor his test..

Sounds like a plan to me.

One way they used to do it in the old days was by allowing one's accredited personal psychologist to submit the results. And they will accept that for membership. He could do that without leaving his office.

-dex

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Infoshill
Trump is savvy enough too drink the bottled water , not the fluoridated tap emulsions...

Well, good for him. How does he fluoridate his teeth?

-dex

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
IQ's are like penises.

Some are big, some are not.

Regardless, it's what you do with it that counts.

That's just something people with small "IQ's" say.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

IQ's are like penises.

Some are big, some are not.

Regardless, it's what you do with it that counts.

That's just something people with small "IQ's" say.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I GOT 115 what HIS score?

I suspect he's in that range.

However, I don't think Trump, or many of the rest of us, could come anywhere near your guts & nads quotient.

-dex

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Well you know, we had 8 years of the smartest man this world has ever seen. That guy was just a genius. So smart and eloquent that Chris Mathews got a thrill up his leg when he heard him speak. Obama even visited "57 states" remember? So give these lefties a break. It's hard to adjust from the absolute definition of genius they are used to. People like Maxine Waters just gives them the warm and fuzzies. How can Trump even compete?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
He's the idiot in charge and we're the idiots who voted for him. Ask any Democrat how stupid we are, they'll tell ya. Cuz they's the smart ones. Who lost an election to an idiot.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Trump is playing 3D chess while everyone else is playing checkers...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Oh my.

Illusory superiority bias brought on by a metacognitive deficit.

That is the absolutely sexiest way I have ever heard to describe Trump's brilliance.

-dex

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

There was a weird and unpleasant sensation that went through my body when I read the name Maxine Waters. What did you just do to me?

Voodoo..

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I think Trump's IQ, ummm...Probably is in the high 60's

You think so?....Interesting.
That would still put him higher than 99% of the of the deranged Leftists that voted for Hillary, you included.
Now run along.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

"IQ's am gooder to justify peoples brains."
-DBCowboy

Yep. I buyed me some extry IQ points through mail order from a place called Trump University. They cost me a lot of money and I don't feel no smarter.

-dex

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

If we're going to start comparing IQ sizes, how big is your penis?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Sanity is overrated in chaos.
WE adapt and take HUGE military mistakes and FIX them...MOSTLY by ignoring rules or dying for the attempt to do so.
You know before you promise them to die,what you're doing in combat arms.
The MEDICAL bills are EXPENSIVE for my care and all your support is welcomed but I would rather FUNCTION SOMEWHERE .
ALL I have now is art and an inability to go out and socialize.
The hoops are just TOO much anymore to try.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join