It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to Donald Trump he has one of the highest IQs. Wait, what?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

In general, it's not how fast you can learn or what you have learned - it's what you can do with your knowledge. That is mostly determined by your EQ (Emotional Intelligence). When one looks at and listens to Trump and reads his tweets etc. it is quite clear he probably has an average, perhaps slightly below average IQ, so, around the 90/100 mark. Nothing wrong with that. But his EQ is that of a child. So, in car's terms: he is a Ford with a 1600 cc engine and a defunct gear-box that got stuck in the third gear - and its driver has no idea where to go, but as long as its 'away from the left'.

Note that truly intelligent people almost never say that they are, but - BECAUSE they are intelligent - realise it's just a gift, not something to be proud of.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
a reply to: DexterRiley

In general, it's not how fast you can learn or what you have learned - it's what you can do with your knowledge. That is mostly determined by your EQ (Emotional Intelligence). When one looks at and listens to Trump and reads his tweets etc. it is quite clear he probably has an average, perhaps slightly below average IQ, so, around the 90/100 mark. Nothing wrong with that. But his EQ is that of a child. So, in car's terms: he is a Ford with a 1600 cc engine and a defunct gear-box that got stuck in the third gear - and its driver has no idea where to go, but as long as its 'away from the left'.

Note that truly intelligent people almost never say that they are, but - BECAUSE they are intelligent - realise it's just a gift, not something to be proud of.

He is a New Yorker, so he will brag. Trump is way more intelligent than given credit for. He has been trolling the left like a boss for more than a year now and you still don't get it.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DbDraad

Trolling the left. That's hilarious. That's like watching your wife spread for every guy in the neighborhood and you telling yourself that she's just really friendly. Remember Charlie Sheen and all his talk about 'winning'? How'd that work out for him? But hey, whatever it takes to make yourself feel special.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

But his EQ is that of a child. So, in car's terms: he is a Ford with a 1600 cc engine and a defunct gear-box that got stuck in the third gear

It seems that senator Bob Corker has come to a similar conclusion.

"It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning."
-Senator Bob Corker

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

But his EQ is that of a child. So, in car's terms: he is a Ford with a 1600 cc engine and a defunct gear-box that got stuck in the third gear

It seems that senator Bob Corker has come to a similar conclusion.

"It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning."
-Senator Bob Corker

funny , ...sad
real circus , the show goes on...!

edit on 13-10-2017 by radarloveguy because: xxx

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

In general, it's not how fast you can learn or what you have learned - it's what you can do with your knowledge. That is mostly determined by your EQ (Emotional Intelligence). When one looks at and listens to Trump and reads his tweets etc. it is quite clear he probably has an average, perhaps slightly below average IQ, so, around the 90/100 mark. Nothing wrong with that. But his EQ is that of a child.

I think it was Trevor Noah who I heard first use the word "man-child" to describe Donald Trump. And his behavior is much like that of an elementary school aged child. The Pee-Wee Herman phrase "I know you are, but what am I" seems appropriate to describe some of Mr. Trump's tweets.

Sometimes it's also a curse. Many times intelligent people have problems in other areas where the mundanes excel. For instance, socialization and physical activities come to mind.

-dex

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

He has been trolling the left like a boss for more than a year now

Well for that matter, he's also been trolling the establishment conservatives too. As well as all of the United States' allies and enemies, members of his cabinet, Congress, the judiciary, and celebrities; to name just a few.

How much actual intelligence does it take to be a Troll?

-dex

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

That's like watching your wife spread for every guy in the neighborhood and you telling yourself that she's just really friendly.

LOL! I got a good chuckle from that.

That's about the most extreme example of denial I've ever heard.

-dex

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Willtell
I think Trump's IQ, ummm...Probably is in the high 60's

You think so?....Interesting.
That would still put him higher than 99% of the of the deranged Leftists that voted for Hillary, you included.
Now run along.

You, sir, win the irony award of the day.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The guy was elected President of the United States.

You try it.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
He is a multibillionaire and president of the most powerful nation in history. If you are one of the many brainwashed idiots who think its possible he is stupid... you got some thinking to do becuase you one dumb human.

edit on 13-10-2017 by Godstuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2017 by Godstuff because: Billions not Millions

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This whole discussion is a facepalm. Hate to say it considering I don't post often. The problem with IQ is that it is grossly misunderstood by the people who fall in the lower majority on the bell curve. I like to think of it in a different way - i.e. can you (as a human) understand how a bat or a dolphin perceives the world around them? You can't even come close, because it's so alien. You can apply the same principle to IQ. A person with a low IQ has no flipping idea how someone with a high IQ perceives and acts upon the world around them. It's the same things with drugs - You don't know what they are like until you actually try them. There's been many discussions at length which explore why many individuals who have extremely high IQs don't do well financially. I think it's safe to say he's not over 180 because of that. On that note, there have been studies which suggest that financial success is nearly ensured in the IQ range of 120-130. If you are lower, you just don't have the aptitude. If you are higher, you probably see the world in a different light and your priorities fall in different places. Ted Kaczynski is a great example.

I think its safe to say Trump at a very, bare minimum is at 120. I also have a unique perspective working in an office full of scientists - members of what's called the "cognitive elite". According to the statistics, most of the people I work with are in the 130-140 range. I'd say Trump is probably quite a bit higher than that, and 148 would be a very good estimate. I think we can all agree here the man is manipulating and calculated in his moves. I've only met a couple of people on his level in my lifetime. I'd say 155 would be a better estimate. This is coming from a moderate who did not vote and does not believe in democracy.
edit on 14-10-2017 by ABQ29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Great short response. It is true that the traits that make up a "genius" are a rare combination. You can have a high IQ and do nothing with it. Isaac Newton is a great example to look at. He had not even the slightest interest in emotional relationships. He's considered a genius, but was probably one of the coldest individuals to walk the planet in history.
edit on 14-10-2017 by ABQ29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Trump definitely has a high IQ.

He single handily has defeated nearly everyone he's gone up against including the NFL.

He's not a good speaker and he's not articulate, he speaks on an elementary level, but on purpose, I think.

However, one thing I admire about the man, he goes with common sense judgments in the face of over-educated pundits and experts telling him not to.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

By your definition Hillary and Obama defeated everybody. Pure genius if they avoid charges.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

By your definition Hillary and Obama defeated everybody. Pure genius if they avoid charges.

They defeated the justice system.

I can't argue that.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

They defeated the justice system.

I can't argue that.

Isn't it possible for Trump?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

He's 'defeated' the Estate Tax too. The 1%ers and swamp monsters think Christmas has come early with another tax cut.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

He has been trolling the left like a boss for more than a year now

Well for that matter, he's also been trolling the establishment conservatives too. As well as all of the United States' allies and enemies, members of his cabinet, Congress, the judiciary, and celebrities; to name just a few.

How much actual intelligence does it take to be a Troll?

-dex

Not much, but to be really good you can't be stupid.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

He's 'defeated' the Estate Tax too. The 1%ers and swamp monsters think Christmas has come early with another tax cut.

I'm not a believer that the government who taxes you your whole life should tax you when you die also, that's double taxation, no matter how rich you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join