It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to Donald Trump he has one of the highest IQs. Wait, what?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

The mere fact he feels the need to tout his intelligence repeatedly makes one wonder why - someone who truly was that intelligent wouldn't feel the need to brag about it.

Most all of the people that I know to be intelligent don't waste time touting their smarts. One can generally tell fairly quickly when someone is actually intelligent by their actions and words.

The fact the he has done it so much is more of an indication of a lower IQ than a higher one.

-dex

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Kandinsky

Please no Hillary again. Please.

The Clintons need to go away. Whether it's deserved or not, I blame them for crushing virtually every up & coming Democratic would-be leader on the national level. Their stranglehold on the national Democratic Party has to end. Even someone like Martin O'Malley would've been an infinitely better candidate than Hillary.

To resurrect a phrase from the 1980's: "Just say no."

I threatened to wear a hazmat suit to the polls if I had to come into contact with Hillary Clinton's name. Fortunately my state was safely NOT TRUMP. So I was able to put my pencil mark next to one of the protest candidates.

I've already exceeded my full allowable lifetime exposure limit to Hilary Clinton Radiation.
If I had to go through another election cycle with a Hillary Clinton candidate, even in the Primaries, I think I will dissolve from the inside out in the most tortuously excruciatingly painful way that I can imagine.

-dex

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

But he knows all the big words.

Certainly one of the most discombobulated narcissistic facetious bastards doing the rounds these days.

To be honest i think he would be lucky to break 100 on one of his better days.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Keeping liberals in a continued state of TRIGGER, prevents them from rationally planning how to win elections. By controlling them in this way, we must assume that Donald J. Trump's IQ is beyond calculable.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Keeping liberals in a continued state of TRIGGER, prevents them from rationally planning how to win elections. By controlling them in this way, we must assume that Donald J. Trump's IQ is beyond calculable.

Trump's brain is like a finely tuned supercharger, he fuels it with Brain Force Plus!

Liberals don't have a chance with this stuff on the market.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by:

If they induce the fits of explosive rage that Jones seems to frequently undergo maybe Trump should lay off them especially with this north korea situation going on.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'll agree that Trump is a master manipulator. And he's demonstrated that he has some leadership abilities.

However, those are skills that don't necessarily translate well to an IQ score. So he might possess a 100 IQ, but I suppose you could say that his business quotient (BQ) is about 12 billion.

-dex

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Nah, they have mild patriotic side effects, but only against liberals.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Liberals don't have a chance with this stuff on the market.

Does that mean it doesn't work for liberals? Or do you believe that liberals will be too scared to take it?

And if he's using super-brain-enhancing pills, does that mean we have put an asterisk next to his name: Donald Trump, President* of the United States of America. Kind of like they did with Barry Bonds for using performance enhancing drugs.

-dex

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Trump's IQ is beyond calculable.

Huh... it must require division by zero.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

edit on 23102331am312017Fri, 13 Oct 2017 01:23:11 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

edit on 24102431am312017Fri, 13 Oct 2017 01:24:14 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: SolAquarius

Nah, they have mild patriotic side effects, but only against liberals.

What about classical liberals,Libertarians, centrist,wigs ,tories, nihilists , anarchist, and monarchist?

How does this concoction affect them?

For example if you were a monarchist would it make you feel patriotic for the queen of england?

edit on 13-10-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Kandinsky

Please no Hillary again. Please.

The Clintons need to go away. Whether it's deserved or not, I blame them for crushing virtually every up & coming Democratic would-be leader on the national level. Their stranglehold on the national Democratic Party has to end. Even someone like Martin O'Malley would've been an infinitely better candidate than Hillary.

To resurrect a phrase from the 1980's: "Just say no."

I threatened to wear a hazmat suit to the polls if I had to come into contact with Hillary Clinton's name. Fortunately my state was safely NOT TRUMP. So I was able to put my pencil mark next to one of the protest candidates.

Ironically, my state is completely republican controlled & aggressively pro-trump. We have a few semi-progressive "oases" but the rest of the counties are deeply conservative. I voted for a protest candidate mainly because I'm sick of the Dems refusing to even contest many of the elections here. So my hope was that a strengthened Green Party would actually run candidates in the state and local elections that the Democratic Party abandoned. Even a single progressive voice in every committee, boardroom, and local administration would do wonders here.

But the Greens did nothing either and haven't even tried to organize here since the elections. Stein never came here & hasn't even tried to establish anything here, either. Now I pretty much hate the Green Party with the passion of 1000 newlyweds, even though I still prefer their positions. But great ideas with no power to implement them is useless.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
Trump has a high IQ.

But, he hides it very well.

Trump doesn't have to hide it, most people are idiots anyway.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein people of low ability suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority derives from the metacognitive inability of low-ability persons to recognize their own ineptitude. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence.[1]

Just described Trump haters.

Pot meet kettle.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
My IQ is so incredibly low that I have no way of even comprehending how smart he must be.

LOL

Anyone who uses the term "IQ" in normal conversation is a moron. Just my take on it. Besides, its all in Multiple Intelligences, not just logic functions.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: FyreByrd

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein people of low ability suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority derives from the metacognitive inability of low-ability persons to recognize their own ineptitude. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence.[1]

Just described Trump haters.
Pot meet kettle.
Either that...or you just provided clinical evidence for the veracity of the Dunning–Kruger effect.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I imagine a logical train of thought helps through when you're the POTUS.

I.Q is not the be-all and end-all when it comes to intellect but it still gives an indication of one's mental prowess.

And it's not like Trump is overindulged in the street smarts, compassion, or charm department neither.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Just thought Id mention that high IQ does not = good manners or humility. It would be nice to have all those things.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

A braggart who is telling the truth would back it up. He would publish the results of his test. He would publish his membership in MENSA.

And if he wasn't a member he would contact them and arrange to take their IQ test rather than just bragging bragging bragging.

And then he would publish the results. That can be done in an hour or two. He is the president and I am sure that the MENSA folk would be glad to come to him and monitor his test..

Aha but when you have an IQ of 211 you're just so far beyond such simplistic measures, as he is. There is literally not a soul alive today (or ever to be born) that will ever even be half the IQ of our glorious leader Trump.

Can't tell if trolling or a cult member

The Former.

Half of 211 is 105.5

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people with verifiable measured IQ's higher than that.

It was cleverer in my head I guess

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join