It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to Donald Trump he has one of the highest IQs. Wait, what?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: DexterRiley

A braggart who is telling the truth would back it up. He would publish the results of his test. He would publish his membership in MENSA.

And if he wasn't a member he would contact them and arrange to take their IQ test rather than just bragging bragging bragging.

And then he would publish the results. That can be done in an hour or two. He is the president and I am sure that the MENSA folk would be glad to come to him and monitor his test..

Aha but when you have an IQ of 211 you're just so far beyond such simplistic measures, as he is. There is literally not a soul alive today (or ever to be born) that will ever even be half the IQ of our glorious leader Trump.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I Imagine if you had an IQ of 211 running for the office of President is probably not on your to do list.
edit on 12-10-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

From my perspective, Trump does have a high IQ, but does not fall within the norm of those that do.

Do you believe that Donald Trump could score as highly as you did on a standardized IQ test? What attributes of Mr. Trump lead you to this conclusion?

By the norm, do you mean his behavior is outside the norm of those who would score similarly well?

-dex

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Aha but when you have an IQ of 211 you're just so far beyond such simplistic measures, as he is. There is literally not a soul alive today (or ever to be born) that will ever even be half the IQ of our glorious leader Trump.

OK. I'm convinced!

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I think you are confusing people who think they are geniuses with actual geniuses. Believe me I have met plenty of arrogant assholes who think they are too smart for the world, Trump included(though Ive never met the guy)

The few people who I would actually consider geniuses are all quite humble.

Even if Trump were to take a public IQ test, he would just scream fake logic on all the questions he got wrong....and his supporters would still cheer.

edit on 12-10-2017 by jrod because: H

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

How does one research another persons I.Q. without actually having any data? LMAO. More delusional Trumpers. You say his I.Q. is 148. Well I did some research on you by reading your posts and I would estimate that your I.Q. is around 53.

Hello again bro. I was bored and decided to read through your posts. I won't make any judgements about your I.Q but I will make an observation. You are evidently a very hateful and spiteful person.

The irony of it is that you identify as a liberal. What a joke.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

I Imagine if you had an IQ of 211 running for the office of President is probably not on your to do list.

That's why Phage never bothered to run.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

The man has one foot in the grave at his age...what else is he supposed to do?!

By the way I am not a Trump supporter

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Trump is smart enough to know how to appear convincingly stupid.

The man is a diabolical genius for a NWO puppet!

Yes he appears to be very convincingly stupid.

-dex

Werd.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think it could be argued he may be quite intelligent, certainly in his younger years...wasn't it Trump who said if you want to become president you would run as a Republican because they are stupid enough?

I'm paraphrasing so don't shoot me but he said something to that effect back in the day, plus have you seen some of his supporters, brains they haven't got.

Trouble is anyone who supports Trump wouldn't say anything different other than defend his IQ position because otherwise it would challenge their own IQ perceptions to be aligned with someone who wasn't as smart as he proclaims.

Lastly and I have said this before he has dumbed down the way he communicates from back in the day to make him accessible to a wider demographic, he also regularly uses the Russian tactics of chaos and confusion to keep the country guessing.

It isn't a fair nor stable way to run a country, then again many are aware now of just how tainted politics has become, in some ways it is the only way to retain any semblance of influence and control.

I'll just be over here sitting on the fence until the facts roll in.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Considering the global IQ average only ranges between 80-100, anything over 100 is pretty significant. A ten point difference between two individuals IQ is significant. It's not like measuring a game where a ten point score signifies proximity in talent.

Even here in the US, an IQ score of 100-120 is not as common as many like to think it is... The range tends to be more like 92-100. People really need to get over themselves.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

A braggart who is telling the truth would back it up. He would publish the results of his test. He would publish his membership in MENSA.

And if he wasn't a member he would contact them and arrange to take their IQ test rather than just bragging bragging bragging.

And then he would publish the results. That can be done in an hour or two. He is the president and I am sure that the MENSA folk would be glad to come to him and monitor his test..

Can't tell if trolling or a cult member

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I guess that's kind of the power behind the throne theory. And maybe that's what I was getting at, in a round-about way.

But does the ability to hire and fire pure Intellects require a high IQ? Or are there other characteristics at play here?

Remember, Trump was the one who was discussing IQ. I agree that he has other "leadership" qualities, but I'm not convinced that intellectualism is one of them.

-dex

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

I think you're right that he is adapting but he also keeps losing people from his cabinet which is a bad sign and he seems to further alienate himself from anyone he could be on good working terms with.

The cabinet position churn is not making him look any better. While much of that is happening due to politics, personality issues, and leadership problems, it makes him look dumb. But, it has nothing to do with intellect per se.

And his constant personality conflicts with people he needs to work with is partly responsible for his inability to get anything done. And again, all of this drama just adds to the perception of him not being the sharpest tool in the shed.

In the business world when he had an advantage in his negotiating position, he could treat people like that and win. But that just doesn't apply here.

-dex

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

That's pretty low for an IQ.

It's a really great number; being divisible by three.

It's an even better position. But I hear that Trump is a germophobe, so I don't know about that one either.

-dex

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I'm just wondering if he already had someone measure his head, it'd be a shame not to scrutinize all the eugenics involved with this Übermensch.

I got a good chuckle out of that one.

But, you know he has talked about some people having good genes. Especially those related to him.

-dex

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

It's certainly nowhere near what he claims unless he is some kind of autistic savant, which would explain a lot really.

Somehow though, i imagine anyone that cannot grasp the simple concept that ladders and ropes somewhat circumvent the concept of walls is not exactly that intelligent.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Probably means Armani or Versace jeans.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

His IQ is about Bush's which was mid 90's. Trump is below average. He uses vocabulary at about a 4th grade level. He won't take the MENSA test because he knows the results would humiliate him.

I'm with you there. I would put him about the level of "W" As others have pointed out, he may be playing a part. But given the behaviors and attributes I have observed, I'd say average. Maybe slightly above; I'll be generous.

-dex

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
"Highest"? I knew he was smoking something.

We can hope.

Maybe if he did, he would put a leash on Sessions.

-dex

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join