It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I.M.F. Warns World major banks need regulators.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This is a bit of a worry ... Seems that the IMF is worried that the major banks could be shaky , anyone with any sense, will stare in wonderment on how they have staggered on as long as they have, with historically low interest rates , Negative rates in some cases , and no serious action to expand capital.Check out Greg, on this breaking story www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Breaking: IMF warns the world that they want to enact a naked power grab of the entire financial system. *AHEM* For the greater good, I'm sure.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I.M.F. Warns World major banks need regulators

The real question is do we need the I.M.F. and Christine Lagarde.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Good point but when, not if, the real stuff starts. Someone will have to revalue the real money like the Gold and Silver, at the moment their seems to be a Mexican stand off between East and West, China wants Cheap gold before it happens, so does Russia. this is a month ago but very to the point. vwww.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

This is HUGE news... IMF knows something is coming down the pike. US Federal Reserve has no ammunition - can't really raise interest rates to healthy levels, will likely end up trying to do another "quantitative easing" program to get us out of it but won't be able to accomplish it this time. The problems since 2008 have gotten exponentially worse, these articles are downplaying it

BBC Article (from 6 hours ago): www.bbc.com...

Financial Times

RTT

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Negative interest rates are one symptom they are failing. Like a dying animal biting at its own wounds.

Other symptoms are the massive Austerity measures in EU, the bank bailout in the uS in 2008, plus all the home foreclosures.

Wells Fargo still making fake loans to their customers?

Trillions of debt , a war economy, fiat currency.... lets see how long before the house of cards crumbles.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

What is it really all about? Is it about struggles between factions of TPTB?

IMF, BIS, and the Central banks, are always hungry, and they want more, more, more.

IMF news article

edit on 11-10-2017 by Nothin because: Added link

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

It's about the fight between the Jesuits and Zionists .

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Their only ammunition is the printing press, that's why the dollar is under so much pressure, with any luck again not if, but when, the Fiat dies, I hope theirs plenty of Gold in fort Knox. Obviously the big guys have got wind of something, as Physical Gold and Silver orders are going ballistic in the last quarter, in fact they are doing what they did before the last time Gold went up.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Hard to see where the line is between those two snakes.
The Rothchilds seem to be playing both factions.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Trump have the globalists on the ropes?

Or is this where they crash the petrodollar and blame Trump?
edit on 11-10-2017 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

Or maybe Trump is a puppet of the bankers. Notice how he didn't criticized them.

Leaders who did get silenced or "liberated."
edit on 10/11/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Breaking: IMF warns the world that they want to enact a naked power grab of the entire financial system. *AHEM* For the greater good, I'm sure.

They already have ALL the power. Why would the bankers EVER do anything that would threaten their power and privilege???? Financial collapse will never happen. CEOs will simply double everyone's salary to restore or maintain order in the system. And the cycle of wage deflation will be renewed to begin again.

edit on 12-10-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Perfect time for folks to start looking into cryptocurrency if you havn't yet.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Hard to see where the line is between those two snakes.
The Rothchilds seem to be playing both factions.

They are so inter-twined it is difficult indeed .

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Ah, the bugle call has started. That's the ultimate goal of the bankers. Get every one in cyberspace with their money then,,,,,,then they will really have you by the gonads. I hope you haven't fell for their lie of them hating cryptocurrency?
They want it like you want oxygen.
Now let me think. Where does the IMF get its money? How can they pay themselves big salaries? Oh yes, through interest rates the worlds banks and worlds governments (trillions in charges don't cha know)pay them. So one bank or a couple fold, no probs. But multiple numbers fold SHTF time and surprise the IMF doesn't get any money. Simples.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

So today the Banks are getting hammered, surely this has to run on to the stock market, as they are the only thing doing well.

top topics

join