It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infrared video of a TR-3B type of airplane / UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
possibly refueling swamp gas in it's natural habitat

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I have seen one of these. I saw it while in Pacific City, Oregon. It started out as 3 lights in the horizon above a large hill. At first my friend and I thought they were cell phone towers, but they were moving. We ran to the shore to get a better look. When we got there the lights were directly overhead. They formed into a triangle formation and hovered there for about 5 minutes. They never made a sound. Then one at a time they shot off into the distance at an astonishing speed. Craziest # I ever saw while awake and sober.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Yes, no idea why they have lights down the wings. Pretty sure it’s a transport, at least the one we’ve seen since it has been on a low level exactly where 130 And C17 regularly usea reply to: Phage

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

Too much sweep for either of those.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Yeah, it’s definitely a black project, no tail,looked big as a C5 or better.I worked on KC 10s and it’s definitely bigger than them. Closest thing I’ve seen on video was the Wichita bird, but it’s got more sweep than it. As for the lights I had a vision of Northrop engineers saying let’s make people think it’s alien and giggling like little kidsa reply to: Phage

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
It should be pointed out that the people who stole the video also don't know the difference between night vision gear and infrared.

They are commonly used together. An infrared "spotlight" is used to intensify the brightness of the image especially on scopes and goggles.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes or No, do you think it's possible there's technology being used in and around our world that's far surpassed what were being told there is available or exists?
edit on 13-10-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin
Far surpassing? As in using "unknown" science? No, I don't have much reason to think that.

Do you think the video being discussed is representative of such?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's certainly far from definitive proof. But the speed at which it Or they are travelling compared to the airliner (if it's an airliner) is pretty crazy. Given we don't know how high or how big it Or they are.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

You understand what zooming in on something does to its apparent velocity?
When zoomed out the speed is not that different from the single aircraft.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I agree with zaph and phage that these are aircraft in formation.

However, the tr3b may not be its name and it doesnt exactly look like what fouche described or operate precisely like that. But there is sonething out there that looks very similar and does the crazy manuevers. As many are aware even zaph i saw one right over los angeles back in april 2014. At the time it was going extremely fast at low altitude. Way below 10k. And making no noise at all.

Seen another one just a few months ago hover over a service road by the aquaduct near taft for several minutes. I drove directly (literally) underneath it and watched it hover for a few minutes then shuffle off in a psuedo non linear kinda way.

Theyre real they are just so dambed classified anybody who knows anything about them will not discuss them.

But yeah. This video shows a formation. And as for noise. Ive seen f18s in formation over long beach that were no higher than 8k up and since they werent going full tilt boogie they were barely audible.
edit on 13-10-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
A bass classic double post.
edit on 13-10-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
At least one or two of the lights move around a bit so I would think it's not one aircraft.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Yeah,after watching again you can see the position change a couple times.Fighters in formation looks like.Bassplayers right though,theres something flying that looks very similar.Probably more than one model.Too many people have seen triangle shaped aircraft the last few years to believe all were wrong.The quietness is probably basic engineering carried to extremes,manuevering-? thrust vectoring?Tech is usually old by the time it`s disclosed.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
naw, it's a solid craft....gen 2 awful detail

I'm selling mine on ebay right now if ya want half price on gen 3 thermal

how much

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Didnt "he who shall not be named" find out that the Triangle Platform have special abilities of Stealth with night vision gear?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

I believe he is refering to a green strobe or light they have on most stealth aircraft that thwarts cameras and some types of optics.

Well it safe to say the triangle platforms "that dont exist" have their own unique form of camouflage

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Think the original is from UFO Lou's channel.
Could be a tight formation but also wouldn't take 5 mins to add post production using Maya and AfterEffects...

3rd Gen NVG's are fun for about 2 weeks until you realise you should have saved your money for something with more optical zoom capability- such as a lowlight camera like Sony A7s or Canon 5D- which have come down in price significantly for second hand units.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I haven't seen this video before, as I haven't really kept up with the subject for some time. Also no expert on aircraft, but this does look like a single vehicle rather than anything flying in formation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join