It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infrared video of a TR-3B type of airplane / UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Today a video was posted on youtube of an TR-3B secret airplane / UFO
The interesting thing is that the video was shot in infrared. Apperently the object was not visible to the naked eye during nighttime, but it did show up on the infrared camera. Just want your thoughts on the footage. Could this be of a known type of aircraft?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SirBlackKnight

I'm not good with air crafts. Flying alone gives me anxiety, so I will not comment on that aspect.

However, what ever it is, it seems to be going pretty darn fast.

Cool video none the less.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SirBlackKnight

The infrared video is not new and was posted several years ago...filmed 12/5/08 in fremont, ca

Discussed on ATS I am too lazy to post how many times...

edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 11 Oct 2017 15:48:47 -0500pm3America/Chicago by abeverage because: added location and date

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Those guys sure like to steal videos.
The video was originally posted in 2008 and has been discussed numerous times. I lean toward a tight formation, possibly an aerial refueling operation.

edit on 10/11/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Its not alien and its not the "TR-3B".

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Those guys sure like to steal videos.
The video was originally posted in 2008 and has been discussed numerous times. I lean toward a tight formation, possibly an aerial refueling operation.

huh.. geese don't refuel.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I've seen more than enough NV geese videos. I don't think this is that.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It should be pointed out that the people who stole the video also don't know the difference between night vision gear and infrared.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
naw, it's a solid craft....gen 2 awful detail

I'm selling mine on ebay right now if ya want half price on gen 3 thermal

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Not refueling,thats a aircraft and its not alien.Been seen for years now by lots of people.I personally have seen one and its a large craft.Several people have seen one here in Tenn,my wife watched one flying low and slow cross directly above her and said it was very quiet,some black project that we`ll be told about in 20 - 30 years. Maybe.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

yup....hail, I have video pvs-14 and my Armasight Zeus( cheap) as seen on ebay....I'm going to use the money to pour a slab

edit on 11-10-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

Odd lighting for a single aircraft.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's not a refueling op. Formation of fighters, doing NVG work possibly, but not refueling.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

What make me consider it is that the 940th is based nearby.
Formation, in any case.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Definitely formation. Those are probably low visibility formation lights, so they can see each other without their lights on. You won't see them from the ground by eye, but might through a night vision camera.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58 I saw the body of the aircraft on my sighting,the lights on the wings were in exactly the position of this video,this video might be a formation,but somethings flying that's got a light pattern like this.My wife saw it at less than 500 yards and says it looked like the video and the body was a deep black.What it is,bomber,transport,spy..no idea.If you drive through east Tn,keep a eye out,several sightings here in the last year.All coming from the west and heading toward Virginia-North Carolina.Langley comes to mind as a destination.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

That's what I figured. Normal nav lights are too bright for NV ops.
Learned that back when this video first showed up.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Definitely formation. Those are probably low visibility formation lights, so they can see each other without their lights on. You won't see them from the ground by eye, but might through a night vision camera.

Fine, but then we need to discount that there was no sound from this formation of fighters which is not likely for a formation of noisy fighters, or else that there was jet noises but that feature got dropped.

We should wonder about that being a "formation." Do flights of fighters at night ever, often or usually fly in that formation that surprisingly looks like other genuine images of triangles?

It is amazing how triangles never get seriously discussed by the experts on ATS except to always paint them as conventional jets. Having seen a triangle low, slow and silent...and massive back in 1998, I will repeatedly argue that the coverup has gone on long enough. At about that same time near Ft. Hood, in Texas, a sportsman out in the country side one low, slow and silent at dusk. He put his rifle scope on the craft and clearly say the standard "RESCUE" markings near a hatch. So you can scratch the remote possibility that those craft are alien craft. His report can be found on the major UFO reporting site on the internet along with many other triangle sightings.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Seriously? You think that you're going to hear fighters going over head, cruising, at over 20,000 feet? Give me a break. They're at medium to low power, well above the camera. They can go over head and you won't hear a damn thing.

They fly in quite a few different formations. It all depends on what they're training for at the time, or what they're doing.

I love how no matter what the thread is about, someone always brings up Triangles and tries to fit them into it, no matter what it is. What's even funnier is that people seriously think that the TR-3B is real, and all the information was leaked on the internet for everyone to know.
edit on 10/11/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Wowza that's a tight night formation !
I would recommend changes to the next flight plan.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join