It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Girls Can Now Join Boy Scouts?!?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: notsure1

why do you think i do?
where is that coming from?

Anytime I see that" Murica" bs I assume.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Why shouldn't boys be able to have a club free from females?

Men get their own man caves.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
Girl Scouts are much more different then Boy Scouts. My little sis was in GS...The couple of months she was with them all it was is them trying to sell things out of a catalog like candies and such. Didn't see much outdoors survival thing going. So I'm all for girls being in the Boy Scouts. They will actually learn something constructive then trying to sell things all the time.

Why not add those events to the girl scout program?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
LOOKS like YOUNG ,BILLY will get laid at younger age,and get that BUSTING CHERRY badge.
edit on 11-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
How hard is it to have a Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts and then a co-ed scouts?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: TinySickTears

Ok so why are you even debating this? Why do you care what they do when all you really want is to see the entire thing go belly up?

This will make them go belly up. What are you complaining about?

because i am interested in you guy's reactions and this is how i relax after a long day
i dont have to care about the organization to have a conversation about it.

the organization is not what interests me
what interests me are all of you reacting to the horror of it

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

why do you think i do?

i said that in response to someone else who said it

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
How hard is it to have a Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts and then a co-ed scouts?

Where is the divisiveness in that great idea?

That would never fly in this political climate. It constructively bridges a gap.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Why don't they simply create a third group called Scouts of America? The parents can choose and if it is a better path for American children...the other gender specific clubs will simply wither away over time.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Exactly, and if sickos cant keep their hands of the boys imagine the temptation putting little girls in the mix too.

This is kind of like the whole trangender restrooms debate, except if that mandate was that MEN who claimed to 'require' the little girls room for their self esteem were also included and if schools as a norm had odd non-staff adults lurking around any given day.

Actually, didnt that get tried out in some big dept stores?

This 'the world is rainbows and puppydogs' 'there are no monsters in the world' approach to things is insane.

HUMANS ARE MONSTERS.

And the weirdest part of the restroom thing and this thing is in a supposed RAPE CULTURE why on earth would liberals be the ones specifically bent on maximizing the rape prone factor of our nations children? And I'm not speaking specifically to the commoners who have bought into the nu-liberal logic and hear a thing like this and go 'of course that makes sense', I'm talking about the fountainheads who have crafted this entire social engineering 'thing'... well it makes perfect sense that if we maximize rape that is create an ACTUAL Rape Culture well down the lines we'll have tons of fresh new victims of rape to join the feminist ranks later down the road, maybe come out gay/lesbian if really lucky, and int he long run sounds like a effing BRILLIANT nefarious Population Reduction plan if I've ever heard one. Which makes sense as this whole identity politick scheme the liberals have been sold on it all comes out of academia and silicon valley, thats right the technocrat elites who their new religion is immortality via transhumanist technology advances in the immediate future, and for them to live forever well first of all that mean there's too many humans we'll have to start getting rid of people and second, well we need to be accepted so hey lets adopt the Zionist's "YOU'RE AN ANTI-SEMITE" demagogue method to just totally obliterate any and all criticisms of The Agenda™ (and censorship across all social media and so on SJW Supremacy BS).
edit on 11-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

why do you think i do?

i said that in response to someone else who said it

sry...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
People, think of the cookies for gods sake.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yeah. I'm thinking of that "Chinese Girl Scouts Sell More Cookies" meme.

I vote give the little girls submachineguns and that'll learn the sickos that try to diddle them.

EDIT: Okay so I found the image, but not the meme. I guess that ATS member that has it as an avatar made it themself.

edit on 11-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Even young men need sammiches.

Start them gals early! They can carry the food, beer and stoves on the camping trips.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
So I'm all for girls being in the Boy Scouts. They will actually learn something constructive then trying to sell things all the time.

Th point of "Boy Scouts" is that boys learn different things from social interactions and they learn those things better in different ways. Boy Scouts provided that environment. Strong positive male role models, regimented structures, "pack dominance" methodology.

Boys are like wild little wolf cubs that need the chance to roll around and play fight, snap at each other, and get the occasional smack across the nose from daddy wolf when they go too far. A male-centered environment with strong male leadership is the best way to get that, especially if they can't get it at home (and they sure as hell won't get it at school anymore).

If you want your girls to learn something constructive, why not get more involved with the GS and insist on positive changes? Why insist on sabotaging one of the few positive opportunities left for boys to grow into decent men?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I think I read about this on who gives ####.com

It was next to the NFL stories.
edit on 11-10-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If this is about girls being able to learn and apply what's in the BSA, why not change the Girl Scouts to do the same? Guess they couldn't make all that money off the crap they sell.

Maybe they should stop trying to make every one and everything equal?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I think I read about this on who gives ####.com

It was next to the NFL stories.

Brought to you by Sominex. Bwahahahaha....

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Simon_Boudreaux

It's the same crap that's been going on for decades. Women want into men's stuff. Men don't reciprocate that want. BUT try to join a woman's thing and see what happens.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Not a big deal to me, but it's called "Boy Scouts". They need to change the name. Right away. Just think of the outrage from the left when little Susie is angry she is in a group called "Boy Scouts", she will demand it be called "Susie and others group". And then Sally will be pissed off. It's that kind of mentality that enabled girls to want to be part of the BOY SCOUTS.

When are you and your group going to help me and my friends get into the sororities we would like to be a part of? Those naked pillow fights always seemed like lots of fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join