It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has an opinion, so all your rights are now gone.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Is it really demeaning the flag though? The players have enough respect to kneel than to turn their backs or sit on their a**.

They respect the institution and the nation but they're deeply concerned with how the same system and institution treat minority groups. In particular, the seemingly disproportionate number of black people dying at the hands of police.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Maybe them folks can stop watching Trump and enjoy the football games.

Bad analogy, everyone likes great own goals and watching the orange deliver from all positions is hard to resist. Actually, we could use an "Own Goal Of The Week" section by now.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sedna9

FAR more so than you.
I have been studying conspiracies since I read about UFOs at 8.
LIKE history too IT'S GREAT when the REAL stories come out.
I KEEP meeting OLD friends who went elite and told me about the S#HIT we are actually pulling in the 80s,THE closest one ate a .44
Experimental ANTHRAX shots under armed guard is one of the JOYS I know...MY programming was to kill Communists up through the 80s,it's RATHER clear,by the people repeating television and their cell phones all the time, being commanded by manipulating feelings.
THAT would require a trust of love I spit out in Jr High,completely removed as a possibility by a Korean bar girl,I married.
MY black heart is now armor apparently.
edit on 11-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Beautifully said network dude. Its a shame that the majority will fall on deaf ears. I didn't really see the power the internet has until I read this. While also being able to clearly see the effect.

Trump tweets + public responds + media spins + social network spreads + public reacts = CHANGE
(Trump tweets doesn't even need to be there.)

Imagine what we can do if we acted like people instead of humans....endless

That's just my opinion and its value is what you place on it.
edit on 11-10-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: silly little typos

edit on 11-10-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: oops

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

FAR more so than you.
I have been studying conspiracies since I read about UFOs at 8.
LIKE history too IT'S GREAT when the REAL stories come out.
I KEEP meeting OLD friends who went elite and told me about the S#HIT we are actually pulling in the 80s,THE closest one ate a .44
Experimental ANTHRAX shots under armed guard is one of the JOYS I know...MY programming was to kill Communists up through the 80s,it's RATHER clear,by the people repeating television and their cell phones all the time, being commanded by manipulating feelings.
THAT would require a trust of love I spit out in Jr High,completely removed as a possibility by a Korean bar girl,I married.
MY black heart is now armor apparently.

sry i saw already reptilians and tech in other dimensions. iam mind crushed already

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: luke1212

You know the NFL gets a ton of taxpayers money right? Anyone getting taxpayers money and disrespecting thecountry at same time just doesn't belong here. They should move away if they don't like it. Maybe you too.

well, actually, maybe they shouldn't be getting a bunch of money from the government.

Being a private company with their own rights, and all. Perhaps if they're going to disrespect the government, they should be taken off the government payroll- as in, fired.

They've got their rights, same as you've got yours and I've got mine.

It's idiotic they get any tax money at all! WHAT?

With the money they make collectively - it's completely insane they get a dime from the government!

Let's take that $$$ away from the 'players' and give it to the ones who deserve it - the REAL PLAYERS - namely, our Veterans!

Makes me sick.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

NOT if you have enough WHITE warriors to block with their spirit(I unfortunately KILLED mine as a soldier fighting in carnate threats,as they intended) and THEY have keepers too. you know.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

NOT if you have enough WHITE warriors to block with their spirit(I unfortunately KILLED mine as a soldier fighting in carnate threats,as they intended) and THEY have keepers too. you know.

iam not a soldier but. for me the world is more than just liberalthings/trumpthings. lots n lots of animals .(iam in germany)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
1- Kneeling at the anthem is against league rules
2 - It was allowed because all owners thought it was popular
3- It wasnt popular as from ESPN , the NFL lost 35% of their viewers and some teams couldnt fill 3/4 of their stadiums
4 - The NFL and the team owners were losing money
5 - The commissioner of the NFL decided to enforce the rule .
6 - There will be no strike. The players love money and see 1

Now , how is this Trump again ?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What the most upset people nationwide are upset about is how someone (Trump) is promising and threatening to punish the evil they love doing so much. Wrongs are being questioned and lot of misguided and sinful wicked people are being told no more or punishment is coming. This infuriates people who love living in a morally and ethically challenged environment where deception rules their day. just like the MSM, and they see it as their own freedoms being challenged. Nobody has a freedom from consequences, and consequences are finally happening now.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

WHY IN THE HELL did YOU let your leader import an invasion?
PLEASE don't radicalize as a country again as a result, NOBODY needs that.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Funny question, simple answer: human rights. Why in the hell did you let your leader cause an exodus to begin with?

We're not radical enough but the Frankfurt School of Thought was a good start, I reckon.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

SO ...you actually let Jihadists in(HOWEVER many because there wasn't ANY screening to tell.),because of compassion ...NOT GUILT from the war?
I ask HARD questions so the bull excrement is cleared away.
To answer earlier :
They lied since they fought you and picked up your worst to teach us how and for a bit of THANKFUL scientific progress.
ONLY since the internet have people believed it.
WE IDIOTS were duped by ALLEN DULLES and pals,since that coup where they murdered Kennedy.
Hillarys NATION BUILDING was to proceed as the RINOs have been running it.
HOW would YOU have enjoyed an AMERICAN controlled NO FLY zone in Syria?
WE 'd OF course need your Migs...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

How wasn't there screening when we have a whole set of regulations on them? You know what refugees have to do in order to actually get a permit to stay in Germany, right? Heck, this fascist state of red tape madness deports well integrated folks to the point that a whole schools went on strike. You see a different Germany in the MSM, I'll give you that.

Agreed on the other part though. And for reasons of said coup, with an exponentially growing thread of MICs in our age of Total War, I'd say that human rights just got a tad more important. I don't agree with many things Merkel did and I think she de facto expanded the fortress Europe whilst having it seem otherwise, it really pays out to be good friends with some major media heavyweights. But that would be a whole other thread on it's own.

We Krauts throw in some Tornados and the Eurofighter you don't see much. I just look and act like a Russian Troll. Lenin entered Russia from... you've guessed it. Dada siegt!

edit on 11-10-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion
Lying without necessary proof is is EASY ,I got my bargirl EX from Korea over here by saying she wasn't a prostitute.
I was SADLY mistaken to do it by MY half but AT LEAST she's safe...and the 3 kids she never told me about ...(SUCKER)

JUST keep FRIGGIN Brussels from getting all UPPIDY about EU control before the morons want a war with the US,because of Private gun ownership and non compliance with that treaty
I GOT JUMPED for saying Kraut IS IT a racist thing to say?
edit on 11-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Great post. This is just some more distraction in the continuous line of distractions being pumped out and pushed on the masses. They are smart if they keep us fighting and distracted on this BS we won't focus on them (congress and the gov't) As soon as we all focus on the real problem, those in power are screwed, so they keep distracting us with this petty BS and the sad part is most people buy right into it.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Korea's practically in the BAG no TONKIN incident NEEDED.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

What a ... whatever. That's one thing. Having the radio moderator provide a story in support of your narrative over the speakers in the whole fricken airport, would be another level of lies and deception though.

Forget the EU politicians. This bunch of lobbyist slaves seems to be useless with regards to the Spanish Inquisition 2.0, which is probably where this whole experiment or Europeans ends when it doesn't prove to be an efficient tool for diplomacy. Smells like good old evolution and I'm not sure we wont see any revolts going on due to all this incompetence.
Kraut... I really hope that it is a racist thing to say for some morons, most of the good folks wont take any offense either. Giggles maybe, which is always nice to have.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

It's all part of the "Trump Derangement Syndrome". Peoples unreasonable hatred for the man completely take over any sanity and causes them to lose control over their mental facilities. I mean honestly, it's past of being funny to watch and is just now sad.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join