It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says that Anti-America TV Networks Could Lose Their Broadcast License.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So your saying, if you chop off a snakes head it will not effect it's body?

If Trump is impeached based on fake news it effects the government, that would be an overthrow too.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

So your saying, if you chop off a snakes head it will not effect it's body?
No. I'm saying that the president is not the goverment and that the law you so fondly cite is about overthrowing the government. I'm saying that impeachment is not overthrow. I think I've made that quite clear.

I'm also saying that the right to criticize the government (including the president) is enshrined in the Constitution and anyone who begins to tread on that right, on any basis, is on very thin ice.

If Trump is impeached based on fake news it effects the government, that would be an overthrow too.
Apparently you have no idea at all of what impeachment is.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: seagull

Exactly. As much as I hate the MSM, anyone with an inquisitive mind can easily call out their bullsh!t. I think this is very dangerous territory. The MSM is already killing itself, why not just let it die a graceful death? Survival of the fittest comes to mind.

YEP!
That is the right way, not stomping out the right of CNN to lie like Stalin or Mao would do. Vote with your channel selector. But how do we get the Airports to just do weather and fun stuff instead of fake CNN?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

The President is both the head of state and head of government. A presidential impeachment based on lies would be an overthrow of government. You can spin however you want.

MSM committed TREASON against the president by reporting fake news, they are trying to oust him under false pretenses. Article Three of the United States Constitution. Adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.
edit on 27102731am312017Thu, 12 Oct 2017 01:27:41 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: imitator

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Hey. I thought you guys were all for the Constitution. What happened?

The Constitution is not a body of law that governs the behavior of individuals,

You're right. It put limitations on what the government can do.

...we're talking about MSM. It has nothing to do with individual free speech.

You should be informed before spouting off:

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, ensuring that there is no prohibition on the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble, or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances. It was adopted on December 15, 1791, as one of the ten amendments that constitute the Bill of Rights.

en.wikipedia.org...

You got backwards, I'm talking about Trump towards MSM.... MSM is not the press it's FAKE NEWS!

And yes, I am right about the Constitution.

The MSM is absolutely the press. Don’t be an idiot. Fake News is what trump supporters have been swallowing down every day. They’ve gone batty.

So your buying the MSM pedophilia Russian narrative... Good luck with that.

MSM has committed TREASON against the president by reporting fake news, they are trying to oust him under false pretenses. I'm pretty sure the Constitution contains treason...

Cripes. I wish it covered stupidity.

It does, you are allowed to have stupid opinions. Fact.

I do think we have treason also that runs very deep. But that is a legal issue and if the DOJ prosecuted for just the proven lies with evidence presented to a jury of 12, would that be wrong?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

A presidential impeachment based on lies would be an overthrow of government.
False. An impeachment based on lies would be a miscarriage of justice, not an overthrow of government.

MSM has committed TREASON against the president
There is no such thing as treason against the president. The president is not sovereign. There is only treason against the United States.
edit on 10/12/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Anyone who supports Trump on this matter is missing the salient point by several parsecs. This is a staggeringly bad idea. The First Amendment is rather important. Presidents cannot shut down media outlets that are critical of their policies. This is so self-evident that surely it doesn't need to be explained?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

The President is both the head of state and head of government. A presidential impeachment based on lies would be an overthrow of government. You can spin however you want.

MSM committed TREASON against the president by reporting fake news, they are trying to oust him under false pretenses. Article Three of the United States Constitution. Adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.

Utter rubbish. Total and utter round objects. Pointing out that the Emperor is naked and is spouting gibberish is not treason. Go away and look it up.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Presidents cannot shut down media outlets that are critical of their policies. This is so self-evident that surely it doesn't need to be explained?

Apparently not that evident..and you will have to explain it..over and over. And even then it will fail to penetrate many thick skulls.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

False. An impeachment based on lies would be a miscarriage of justice, not an overthrow of government.

A miscarriage of justice to impeach Trump over fake news is an overthrow of government.

There is no such thing as treason against the president. The president is not sovereign. There is only treason against.

The President is the head of the United States government, if he is ousted based on lies it effect the government. That is an overthrow and aiding and abetting the enemy, which is treason too.
edit on 42104231am312017Thu, 12 Oct 2017 01:42:03 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
No and no.

You're from Mars. We do it differently here.
You have no understanding of the American legal system. Obviously.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

A miscarriage of justice to impeach Trump over fake news is an overthrow of government.

There is no such thing as treason against the president. The president is not sovereign. There is only treason against.

The President is the head of the United States government, if he is ousted based on lies it effect the government. That is an overthrow too.

No. You fail to comprehend the salient point here. Please go away and do some basic research. This is a matter of basic freedom of the press and the fact that Presidents cannot shut down media outlets that are critical about him. Obama did not shut down Fox News. The salient point is in fact so obvious that I am staggered that you cannot grasp it.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

So we have this so far.....

MSM has violated:

Article Three of the United States Constitution.
and
U.S. Code › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 115 › § 2385

There's probably more violations to list....

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Impeach Trump! He's a drug addict.

There. I did it too.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

The President is the head of the United States government, if he is ousted based on lies it effect the government. That is an overthrow too.

Please go away and do some basic research. This is a matter of basic freedom of the press

It's not about freedom of the press, it's about fake news being treasonous.
Read U.S. Code › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 115 › § 2385
edit on 49104931am312017Thu, 12 Oct 2017 01:49:14 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

MSM has violated:

and

The whistling noise you just heard was the sound of my point passing far, far, over your head. No.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: seagull

Exactly. As much as I hate the MSM, anyone with an inquisitive mind can easily call out their bullsh!t. I think this is very dangerous territory. The MSM is already killing itself, why not just let it die a graceful death? Survival of the fittest comes to mind.

But how do we get the Airports to just do weather and fun stuff instead of fake CNN?

Airports, Hotel eating areas, Restaurants and more, in 253 countries are tuned to CNN, 24 hours a day. CNN has talented fake-news writers who craft the words for those big anti-US and anti-Trump banners that are always at the bottom of the screen.

CNN would be one of the easiest networks for the U.S. government to zero in on, and punish. I don't think that network is intertwined with other type of broadcasting content, like CBS/NBC/ABC are.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Please go away and do some basic research. This is a matter of basic freedom of the press

It's not about freedom of the press, it's about fake news being treasonous.

Please stop making my point for me. You do not understand this matter and you are making yourself look like an idiot.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

MSM has violated:

and

The whistling noise you just heard was the sound of my point passing far, far, over your head. No.

I can see you're lost in thought— I know where that whistling noise came from, and it wasn't from your head.

The only point you made so far is farting noises.
edit on 57105731am312017Thu, 12 Oct 2017 01:57:57 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump tweets and the world hears it.
But his lies don't matter.
No accountability.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join