It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says that Anti-America TV Networks Could Lose Their Broadcast License.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Believe me when I say this, liberalism is the lowest you can go. I mean, come on man.... when are you libs gonna stop crying over Trump. Will be in 2024? lol Threads like this get so old I usually pass them up, but every now and then I need a little entertainment.

Thank you for your delusional reality.

The only delusional reality is that some people truly believe that statements like these, which if acted on would be an assault on the Bill of Rights and the Constitution, are admirable and represent American values and the principles on which it was founded.

That's pretty low.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

OF course I expected it ..NO lawyer and can't be bribed ,THEY'RE loosening their collective minds as intended.
AS to your assesment of my programming I went it and used it as it fit my nature,I am a good killer.
WOULD you rather I'd have done it HERE,not very bright then,at least NOT on my level if you're wired this way.
I CAN kill,DETECT and destroy Commies by REFLEX now it 's a SIMPLE ideology to track.
The civilian hippies of this decade FAR more so as they are unaware of the technical aspects and ONLY resist because of gathered collective feelings that exist by a protected environment by monsters alone.
edit on 11-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I CAN kill,DETECT and destroy Commies by REFLEX now it 's a SIMPLE ideology to track.
The civilian hippies

I love you, I really do.

You're every stereotype rolled into one caricature.

(And I don't mean that as an insult)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

OF course I expected it ..NO lawyer and can't be bribed ,THEY'RE loosening their collective minds as intended.
AS to you assesment of my programming I went it and used it as it fit my nature.
The civilian hippies of this decade FAR more so.

I've been reading your post for days. Just like this. Dude, you have to quit drinking and I don't mean Koolaid. No one gives a # about your supposed ability to kill. You seriously overestimate your ability to intimidate.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: imitator

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Arnie123

So we need to educate people. Damn, that's a big task.
It is, but in the meantime, they will get their education from this sources that seek to continue to slander our President, not only that, but fake news that is dangerous.

Look man, I know you "think" this is an attack on the first, its not, rather, its about holding the press accountable with what they report. However, I can see why lefties went into meltdown mode, ignore the context and focus on the non issue.

The media has been very critical, he didn't act then, simply labled them as fake news. Now, MSM is going full retard. Nope, won't have it.

Are you sure it's slander or simply reporting the crazy sh*t that comes out of his mentally ill brain? If he doesn't want it reported he should shut up. He clearly isn't up to the task of being a president if he needs to attack the free press this much.

Compared to you? you got quite the mouth in this thread. What good is your query when you act mentally inept yourself? Lead by example first.

Hey, man, at this point, Trump and his supporters deserve the retard label. It's hard to get any worse, but I'm sure they'll find a way.

Believe me when I say this, liberalism is the lowest you can go.

Considering the source that doesn't mean much.

Let it out.... I can't feel your pain.
I could make a comeback with some real news.... haha

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

If YOU can see WHERE I had a choice if I haven't lied ,I concede ,but BRAIN damage is HARD to baseline and YES I do have it.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

AS to your assesment of my programming I went it and used it as it fit my nature,I am a good killer.
WOULD you rather I'd have done it HERE,not very bright then,at least NOT on my level if you're wired this way.
The civilian hippies of this decade FAR more so as they are unaware of the technical aspects and ONLY resist because of gathered collective feelings that exist by a protected environment by monsters alone.

Shining example of Team Trump... Really solid grasp on reality.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

If YOU can see WHERE I had a choice if I haven't lied ,I concede ,but BRAIN damage is HARD to baseline and YES I do have it.

I've never called you a liar, man.

I never knew you had brain damage, that sucks. Just stay cool.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Trump labels organizations as Enemies of the People and his followers clap their hands until they can physically clap no longer.

Trump is Stalin.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Like I care what kids thinks and really I haven't HOW would YOU know?
YOU are all FEELINGS and self serving IDENTITY alone.
I got existentially PISSED an used it.
ANFD the thread ISN'T about HOW you FEEL about another poster is it?
PFFT take a hike kid ,the adults are talking AMERICAN politics.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The propaganda networks should be taken off the air.
They are no longer a 'free press'. They are bought and paid for political operatives - you only need look at the presenters and journalists to see that.
As the '4th estate', rules SHOULD be in place to ensure the press and media are not infiltrated.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The propaganda networks should be taken off the air.
They are no longer a 'free press'. They are bought and paid for political operatives - you only need look at the presenters and journalists to see that.
As the '4th estate', rules SHOULD be in place to ensure the press and media are not infiltrated.

Yeah something tell me you'd turn a blind eye to the right wing networks.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Spoken like a true advocate of an autocratic regime.

Well done.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Well,I ONLY found out, july last year,lower left in the back has a gap you don't haveTHERE is an explanation written in a foreign language available ONLY to brain Drs,but no EEGs I took picked it up.
Iam intelligent and CONSTANTLY being treated for PTSD and depression but no dementia,my OWN Dr is THE HEAD of mental health in VA denver.
I can't really go on they'll ban me again for 3 months.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That sucks man, and I'm sorry.
I hope for the best for you. If you need to talk or vent, there's always PM.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

You have already said you can't understand what I say,I REMEMBERED IT!
ARE you liar...or just an emotional performer?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Hey. I thought you guys were all for the Constitution. What happened?

The Constitution is not a body of law that governs the behavior of individuals, we're talking about MSM. It has nothing to do with individual free speech.

It has to do with freedom of press.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I've been reading your post for days. Just like this. Dude, you have to quit drinking and I don't mean Koolaid. No one gives a # about your supposed ability to kill. You seriously overestimate your ability to intimidate.

this is my rifle
there are may like it but this one is mine
without my rifle i am nothing.........

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

This is just my anti PC war I like to fight.
DAMN self IGNORANT Commies anyway.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

a reply to: spiritualzombie

You have already said you can't understand what I say,I REMEMBERED IT!
ARE you liar...or just an emotional performer?

That's a solid memory. I feel honored to have place in there.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join