It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says that Anti-America TV Networks Could Lose Their Broadcast License.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
damm Trump trolls you guys so hard. I cant say I really like the guy but man its fun watching people squirm.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Didn't FOX News win a lawsuit where it fought for the right to knowingly lie on air?

Oooopsie! FAKE NEWS alert!
www.snopes.com...

So I guess they're fair and balanced after all! (They DID sue to chase down possession of that phrase, though)
edit on 11-10-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: Yes!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Arnie123

So we need to educate people. Damn, that's a big task.
It is, but in the meantime, they will get their education from this sources that seek to continue to slander our President, not only that, but fake news that is dangerous.

Look man, I know you "think" this is an attack on the first, its not, rather, its about holding the press accountable with what they report. However, I can see why lefties went into meltdown mode, ignore the context and focus on the non issue.

The media has been very critical, he didn't act then, simply labled them as fake news. Now, MSM is going full retard. Nope, won't have it.

Are you sure it's slander or simply reporting the crazy sh*t that comes out of his mentally ill brain? If he doesn't want it reported he should shut up. He clearly isn't up to the task of being a president if he needs to attack the free press this much.

Compared to you? you got quite the mouth in this thread. What good is your query when you act mentally inept yourself? Lead by example first.

Hey, man, at this point, Trump and his supporters deserve the retard label. It's hard to get any worse, but I'm sure they'll find a way.

link   

originally posted by: intrepid

The crux of the matter id he should keep his tweeting mouth shut if he doesn't want it reported. Not try to silence those that do.
You're a bit too emotional, chill out.

It's the media out to get me.
You get a pass

link   
i sure cant wait to crank up my rabbit ears to tune in to my only channel sponsored by the #ing state.

yaaaaaaay

i will say i am happy to see that there are some trump supporters not down with that.
there are the usual suspects though that still follow their master
figures

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

It is, but in the meantime, they will get their education from this sources that seek to continue to slander our President, not only that, but fake news that is dangerous.

Look man, I know you "think" this is an attack on the first, its not, rather, its about holding the press accountable with what they report. However, I can see why lefties went into meltdown mode, ignore the context and focus on the non issue.

The media has been very critical, he didn't act then, simply labled them as fake news. Now, MSM is going full retard. Nope, won't have it.

Are you sure it's slander or simply reporting the crazy sh*t that comes out of his mentally ill brain? If he doesn't want it reported he should shut up. He clearly isn't up to the task of being a president if he needs to attack the free press this much.

Compared to you? you got quite the mouth in this thread. What good is your query when you act mentally inept yourself? Lead by example first.

Hey, man, at this point, Trump and his supporters deserve the retard label. It's hard to get any worse, but I'm sure they'll find a way.
Is that so? compared to the epic meltdowns you lefties have undergone? that IS WORSE.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Hey. I thought you guys were all for the Constitution. What happened?

We aren't talking about the "free media" the founders envisioned, Trep.

And neither were they talking about semiautomatic weapons with the 2nd but that didn't stop you guys from claiming it so.

Quite frankly I'm shocked at your stance here. I thought it would have been the opposite.

hey now
the founding fathers could see into the future. they could clearly see semi auto weapons and hollow points. ecxtended magazines an laser sights.

they just missed the boat on op ed pieces
hahahahahahahah

these people are a joke
edit on 11-10-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
damm Trump trolls you guys so hard. I cant say I really like the guy but man its fun watching people squirm.

You like the fact that is POTUS is a schoolyard troll? I thought the President should have a little more respectability and decency, but it figures that base minds would revel in his immature antics.

The scary thing is he's probably not trolling, but serious. That's where I have a problem, a major one.
edit on 11-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: loam

Good thing we've got our guns.

from my cold dead hands[/charleton heston]

but # the press. you can have it.
this is not the way it was 'supposed' to go

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I can't recall a president that whined the way this guy does. He does what he will, damn the consequence, and then cries he's being picked on. Never saw that before. Cripes if I whined like that I'd slap myself. And this is supposed to be one of the world's most powerful men?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Is that so? compared to the epic meltdowns you lefties have undergone? that IS WORSE.

Sure it is, buddy. You guys are so disconnected from reality. You can thank your ACTUAL right wing fake news for that. It's mind boggling actually to see this much stupidity. It's pretty sad actually. The history books are destined to analyze the Trumptard mentality and how it spiraled into total dumb-as-rocks madness.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

There has NEVER BEEN an administration MORE under assault than this guy,he's an agent of chaos to a lawful evil legal system and the biggest money launders ever known by mankind topped by Hillary.
THE black activist you hired was PRETTY stupid and behaved like a typical 60s radical instead of doing his job ,causing a world strategic mess as a result of his efforts,war will have to fix it now.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

You're not incorrect.

Like an immature child, he can dish it out but can't take it, and then wants to change the rules—or laws—in an attempt to shield himself, and throw or project blame onto everyone else. That this is the President of United States is both a mockery and a shame. Only the base (pun not intended) would admire and cheer his antics.

His weakness is his thin skin.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

There has NEVER BEEN an administration MORE under assault than this guy....

I see you've bought into his BS. Bubba had WAY more real attacks than Donnie. Hell Tricky Dick as well. But poor Trumpie. He bein picked on. He hasn't had any REAL assault, just some words. A prez can't handle criticism? Maybe he should have stayed in his ivory Trump tower then.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Now that I think about this I hope he does try to enact this. That'll be just what the Republicans need to turf his ass out.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Now that I think about this I hope he does try to enact this. That'll be just what the Republicans need to turf his ass out.

i disagree

let him mention touching those guns...then you will see some ass turfing my friend. you can bet that #

i am still thinking of your reply to the burdman...it was perfect

the founding fathers didnt envision the press this way....but the guns....totally imagined banana clips while they were pounding lead into their muzzle loaders.....they just had a hunch i guess

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Believe me when I say this, liberalism is the lowest you can go. I mean, come on man.... when are you libs gonna stop crying over Trump. Will be in 2024? lol Threads like this get so old I usually pass them up, but every now and then I need a little entertainment.

Thank you for your delusional reality.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I do believe you're the first person to say that.

You are spot on.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Believe me when I say this, liberalism is the lowest you can go.

Considering the source that doesn't mean much.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
orange mission start

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join