It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Says that Anti-America TV Networks Could Lose Their Broadcast License.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
BUT...is the SAME better than what we have NOW?

Not arguing that but why are Republicans distancing themselves from him? They got what they didn't expect.

Secondly, why did many Dems NOT come out for her?
Same show, different channel.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Trump supporters and Trump himself is more an enemy of this country and its principles.

What shall we do? Lock em all up? Executions? Or as another poster said in a different context send them to re-education or work camps?

I swear you people wont be satisfied until there is a civil war.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Good thing we've got our guns.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

News of increasing our Nuclear stockpile by ten fold from NBC is pretty damning and our enemies will take notice.

As explained, by NBC, that is not happening. But I suppose you don't know what was actually reported.

edit on 10/11/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
We can’t even blame this on Cult like behaviour in adherence to Trump...

Many people, left & right, would shut down media they don’t agree with no matter who proposed it.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I totally agree with your point on this.

That should really freak people out.
edit on 11-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

So we need to educate people. Damn, that's a big task.
It is, but in the meantime, they will get their education from this sources that seek to continue to slander our President, not only that, but fake news that is dangerous.

Look man, I know you "think" this is an attack on the first, its not, rather, its about holding the press accountable with what they report. However, I can see why lefties went into meltdown mode, ignore the context and focus on the non issue.

The media has been very critical, he didn't act then, simply labled them as fake news. Now, MSM is going full retard. Nope, won't have it.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The President is advocating censorship of news stories he does not like. For someone so concerned with respecting our flag and what it stands for, he sure is a hypocrite.

I should also mention that Fox News and many right-wing news outlets are the ones that have a track record of reporting Legitimitely false news. Should they be shut down as well? In fact, most of the news Trump calls fake I can verify as being factual. This is an unconstitutional power trip by the President that is also very manipulative.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

It is, but in the meantime, they will get their education from this sources that seek to continue to slander our President, not only that, but fake news that is dangerous.

Look man, I know you "think" this is an attack on the first, its not, rather, its about holding the press accountable with what they report. However, I can see why lefties went into meltdown mode, ignore the context and focus on the non issue.

The media has been very critical, he didn't act then, simply labled them as fake news. Now, MSM is going full retard. Nope, won't have it.

Are you sure it's slander or simply reporting the crazy sh*t that comes out of his mentally ill brain? If he doesn't want it reported he should shut up. He clearly isn't up to the task of being a president if he needs to attack the free press this much.

edit on 11-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
This is an unconstitutional power trip by the President that is also very manipulative.

C'mon. You can say it...full on nutbar.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

News of increasing our Nuclear stockpile by ten fold from NBC is pretty damning and our enemies will take notice.

As explained, by NBC, that is not happening. But I suppose you don't know what was actually reported.

False.

They reported it with no further regard on the issue. Even the title is bait.

"President Donald Trump said he wanted what amounted to a nearly tenfold increase in the U.S. nuclear arsenal during a gathering this past summer of the nation’s highest-ranking national security leaders, according to three officials who were in the room."

www.nbcnews.com...

Which resulted in this article that I have seen.

www.bbc.com...

The crux of the issue.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

This also occurs to me - Trump is practically supportive of Russia’s fake news stories it spread through right-wing media sites about Hillary. How do people explain the hypocrisy? Trump is more interested in news he likes than news that is real.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The crux of the matter id he should keep his tweeting mouth shut if he doesn't want it reported. Not try to silence those that do.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Trump is exhibiting his fascist nature.

Criticizing people who are exercising their constitutional right to protest in the NFL kneeling episode, and now blatantly threatening the free press.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

The crux of the matter id he should keep his tweeting mouth shut if he doesn't want it reported. Not try to silence those that do.
You're a bit too emotional, chill out.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: darkbake

This also occurs to me - Trump is practically supportive of Russia’s fake news stories it spread through right-wing media sites about Hillary. How do people explain the hypocrisy? Trump is more interested in news he likes than news that is real.
How so? Russian FB pages say otherwise. You're too predictable with the anti-Trump stance, meaning you're a good kid in the wrong alley.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Trump threatens all who oppose him. He says players should be fired for kneeling, so he basically sh*ts on free speech-- UNLESS of course we're talking white supremacists in which case, "good people on both sides". He's threatened the free press - he disparages his own Intelligence Community. He's a f*cking villain who needs to be removed. And his supporters are just hopeless morons at this point. Stupid doesn't even cut it. Dumbest people on the planet possibly.
edit on 11-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The President is getting seriously fed up with FAKE NEWS that undermines the United States. It's about time!

President Trump openly threatened Wednesday to go after the licenses of "NBC and the Networks," as he ratcheted up his complaints about "Fake News."

“With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!” Trump tweeted.

“Fake @NBCNews made up a story that I wanted a ‘tenfold’ increase in our U.S. nuclear arsenal. Pure fiction, made up to demean. NBC=CNN!” Trump tweeted Wednesday. 

Full Story: www.foxnews.com...

Because CNN is on TV's all over the world, President Trump should direct the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to go after that Anti-America FAKE NEWS network first. Go get em Mr. President!

-CareWeMust

Well, good to know you stand for fascism then. Same goes for anyone who applauds this. All of you truly hate America.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

You are not patriots, you are idolaters.
You love pretty songs and fancy pieces of cloth and ceremony devoted to them more than the principles by which this country was founded.

It isn't too late.
edit on 17Wed, 11 Oct 2017 17:43:28 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

You're a bit too emotional, chill out.

It's the media out to get me.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Are you sure it's slander or simply reporting the crazy sh*t that comes out of his mentally ill brain? If he doesn't want it reported he should shut up. He clearly isn't up to the task of being a president if he needs to attack the free press this much.

Compared to you? you got quite the mouth in this thread. What good is your query when you act mentally inept yourself? Lead by example first.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join