It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They tried to get me to sell my soul

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

No one would ignore that. I work in a hospital. Story doesn't add up.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Now your just parroting, explain what is not adding up.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Hi

Thanks for your reply,

No, my first name is not David. My first name is strong..... like David. May I ask you to ask them again? They love a challenge, don't they?

Maybe I can help? I have experience in this type of spiritual battle. Often we forget that "spirit" can possess any part of man, the body, the soul and the mind. Three places evil hide and torment from within and often we overlook the mind and here possibly lies your problem. At least it is worth checking out.....

After hearing about your sickness (I have the same plus cancer) .... I smile and laugh..... this sickness neither scares me nor death.... been there ..... done that. (NDE). Latest....in the final stage of dying the body goes into shock and the transfer is as quick as a blink of the eye and you are on the other side before you even realise what happened. Dying is a slow process ... death is quick and final. If they cannot control you then they will kill you.

I totally understand why you are not seeking medical assistance but there are medical professionals out there who believe you and what you are saying.... for they too have seen the supernatural world. Start online looking at book authors who talk on this subject .... on a spiritual and medical basis who still practice medicine.

Do not fear those who can kill the body but fear him who can kill both body and spirit. YWHW

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hey peeps,

Hi,

You might work at a mental institute but not as a doctor.... you are too aggressive and will cause the patient which in this case I call, victim, in both mental and/or spiritual cause or both; to walk away which reaffirms his reason as to why to not seek out any type of assistance. I have seen this many times and of course most are simply a medication issue but not ALL. When medication stops and no longer effects the patient is not the time to strengthen or change medication but to reanalyse beyond scientific boundaries ...... something you reject as most in your field and the reason why mental institutes are full.

Whether you believe or not he is experiencing on his level a form of hell. A hell that some accept with open arms and others who are true victims who have given up. I have met with a few that hear voices and do not want to let them go, they are comfortable with the voices and feel safe. Attempt to challenge them the wrong way and you will be in a fist fight.

I understand what you are saying but this..... takes a lot of counselling, prayer and faith and maybe a few pills.

peace be upon you

edit on 11-10-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Dude.... That is not cool. I didn't read everything or view every picture. But I feel uneasy when someone basically says, look at this picture and it will destroy your life. Give a warning first.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm not trying to come off as offensive in the slightest but I saw that the video that you recorded was taken in a group home. Are you still a resident of that group home?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Good. And perhaps a second opinion will only help in your search for mental health.

Oh, and btw.... I never mentioned one thing about evidence. Existence, or lack thereof.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Dude.... That is not cool. I didn't read everything or view every picture. But I feel uneasy when someone basically says, look at this picture and it will destroy your life. Give a warning first.
how do you mean it ruined your life? I never said or intended to do that, im providing all my evidence that i have of being manipulated.
edit on 11-10-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I'm a believer in Jung's collective unconsciousness and in that we've built up pretty powerful tulpas since Ahura Mazda etc. there's a good and an evil which doesn't have to be learned but is inherited (tough of course a certain imprint during childhood can enhance that). I call them Tulpas in lack of a better term, self-aware unconsciousness clouds is too much of a mouthful. They're neither real nor pure phantasy. In my personal experience and from the stories I heard (poltergeist etc) they can interact with the physical world.
That's why I was asking what you think Satan and God are. That's why prayers work as long as you believe they do.

On a side note: psychopharmaca are bad. Period. They do more damage than good and if you seek relief, it's much better to take the harder path of sports, healthy food and conversations (if possible with rosicrucians, they're still active hold meditation circles and other things you might find helpful).

Now watch how the psychiatric experts slay me

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Hi

Thanks for your reply,

No, my first name is not David. My first name is strong..... like David. May I ask you to ask them again? They love a challenge, don't they?

Maybe I can help? I have experience in this type of spiritual battle. Often we forget that "spirit" can possess any part of man, the body, the soul and the mind. Three places evil hide and torment from within and often we overlook the mind and here possibly lies your problem. At least it is worth checking out.....

After hearing about your sickness (I have the same plus cancer) .... I smile and laugh..... this sickness neither scares me nor death.... been there ..... done that. (NDE). Latest....in the final stage of dying the body goes into shock and the transfer is as quick as a blink of the eye and you are on the other side before you even realise what happened. Dying is a slow process ... death is quick and final. If they cannot control you then they will kill you.

I totally understand why you are not seeking medical assistance but there are medical professionals out there who believe you and what you are saying.... for they too have seen the supernatural world. Start online looking at book authors who talk on this subject .... on a spiritual and medical basis who still practice medicine.

Do not fear those who can kill the body but fear him who can kill both body and spirit. YWHW
sorry your suffering cancer and other things. They refuse to tell me anything but the name david. They know i want silence so they ramp things up when i relax. And torture with pain. They use an interaction of a fungus that when on a nerve, creates a magnet like battery effect i think to use phasing.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
errrrrmmmmmm mods?!!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Look at it this way: from a professional medical perspective? Just talk to someone in Analysis. Psychoanalyst, Psychiatrist, Counselor...someone in those fields.

Its not to prove you wrong, or "crazy"...but to provide the real possibility that you are not. That would give your story validity.

Hearing voices in any fashion really IS a symptom of a number of serious underlying issues, medical and psychological. Youve nothing to lose to prove or disprove your beliefs. Good Luck

MS
EMT/ERT
Advanced LIfe Support
1st Responder
edit on 11-10-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply,

No worries about me ..... I am doing fine.

Listen ..... to me, these voices are going to end up winning. They will eventually break you down and you will lose. You will lose your sanity. RULE 1: IGNORE your feelings and emotions. OK? Do NOT trust your emotions and feelings - they are false. Now let that sink in for a moment........

You will most likely end up as a suicide if you don't get this under control (sorry if I am being crass). I know they tell you to hurt yourself and to hurt others and I am proud of you that you ignore this lie! You have seen this many times so maybe would you consider the following:

Stop the voices ..... number 1. Either get these dudes under control or they will eventually have you under their control.

So want is the solution? And where can we find privacy when considering medication treatment ONLY as an OUTPATIENT. Key word is outpatient and second word being privacy.....

These cowards are inside your mind. Believe me they are weak, including their master. I have met these cowards before and they know me as David......from day one ..... and right now they read along with you ..... and if they had any wisdom amongst them they would seek shelter elsewhere....they mock me because they think they are safe at a distance.

You have to do your part if you want to kick their ass... see if you can turn the speakers off.... stop the voices..... if meds do not work then we might have an issue worth looking into.

Stay in touch

edit on 12-10-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

It's funny.. I went through something that sounds very similar to you. But I didn't hear voices or anything. For me it came through a person.. but it often felt like I was talking to something like "the devil"

Did you talk about being in another timeline and that it's related to the voices? Odd that my experience seemed like I was not in this reality anymore.. and it was directly caused by her or...

And now I say a lot "I have no idea what reality even means anymore."

I actually decided I might be crazy even though the events were witnessed by multiple people. So I went to the doctors well they said I was fine. Well no I had low sodium.

Anyway the feeling of her inside my head (she was in my head she knew secrets about me I've never told) .. her presence was something that got weaker over time. At no point did I see or hear anything others did not, but so many things happened that made no sense whatsoever.. it's like I was in a slightly more hellish version of the matrix..

I slowly drifted back here by refusing to focus on it.
Oh and I made some commands as to what was mine like my mind body soul.. something was contacting me and I don't know if it was her or not.. through her or separate.. you see even when I pulled out the WiFi antenna I was still in written contact even made a few posts on ATS with No Internet..

I knew not to trust myself. I just had to ignore it.. whatever or whoever was talking to me it/she/he knew everything.

I will sound 10 times as nutty as anyone on ATS if I really told it all.. it wasn't just that my house was like being watched.. my uncle complained about all the cars driving by the house which was a car every 30 seconds in a normally 10 cars a day if that neighborhood.. and he complained of the guy who kept going in our trash.. He looked at me once and asked what I was talking about on the internet.. I was in the army he worked for the navy as an Electrical Engineer with top clearance..

So one time I was asked to hurt people I guess.. just not in my head.. but just weird stuff was extra devlish like Someone added "demon" effect to the reality snap chat filter..

So yea I'm back in reality again.. it's been 3 years?? Feels like a separate lifetime. A separate reality..

I have heard voices before. On maybe 10 occasions I've heard people's thoughts as if they were talking or yelling to me at real 3d spacial accuracy.. like you said.. I answered these people as it was always a thought directed at me like mental entanglement.. They all confirmed I heard their thoughts.

Oh and there was this one time here we go.. I was downstairs in the basement walking to bed and bam I'm paralyzed as explosions of energy go off in my head and this loud deathly scary voice screamed my name into my ear.. the sound of the voice set off the explosions..

Black triangle ufo that seemingly mind controlled me and my brother..

I get dejavu that shows the future.. like wtf?? It's a memory of the "past" that I speed up in my head and now I'm remembering the future and I call it out so people around me know I'm not messing around claiming things that aren't real.

Like I say I don't know what is reality anymore.

But that girl with the dark hair.. man she was

Out of this world.

5 minute vid..

People who made the matrix obviously heard about this before making the movies..

Don't mind me.

Ahh an old inside joke.

Anyway I feel like I was targeted on purpose and They, it, he, she does NOT like me.. If this isn't a war going on I don't know what is..

How I got out..
I pretended I was crazy and that I could not trust my perceptions. My emotions were hijacked.. my paranoia was higher.. so I said "who cares?" And went about my day.. over time it faded away, say a couple months.. Maybe I had a psychotic break or whayever? But that doesn't explain the rest..

If only I could get the data back from the internet.. People on my life would be dumbfounded at what was written to me.. People who knew I got tasered would see 167 messages of pain coming to me asking "what did you do?" It burns!! Ow it burns!! Stop it!!

Again reality and me are not in a relationship anymore.. least not a mynogymous one.. She's my main girl, but I feel like we've been growing apart.. I don't really know if I can trust her anymore.

Keep talking, do not isolate yourself.
Do not engage those "others"
Be good.
Stay safe.
Good Luck.

I'm always here if you want to pm. If you need support or want to tell more stories.

edit on 12-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

What the ....? First time I hear this .... must have missed it? Did you make a thread of these events? If not, I hope you will consider.

You're a sensitive ......a soul that attracts others (negative and positive spirits) but at random because you can not control it?

Sounds like you need to learn how to control this gift that you have and stop thinking of it as a curse BUT if it involves divinity ...... then lets take a step back and take another look at it.

Would like to hear about everyone of your experiences..... I know it will be very educational for many,

DS

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

What the ....? First time I hear this .... must have missed it? Did you make a thread of these events? If not, I hope you will consider.

You're a sensitive ......a soul that attracts others (negative and positive spirits) but at random because you can not control it?

Sounds like you need to learn how to control this gift that you have and stop thinking of it as a curse BUT if it involves divinity ...... then lets take a step back and take another look at it.

Would like to hear about everyone of your experiences..... I know it will be very educational for many,

DS

I'm scared to draw too much attention because as you say I am very sensitive.

I have posted but it's a bit tricky as some involved are people who have posted on ATS in the past.

Death threats and such.

If one were to look through my post history there is tons of it to read.. I may consider pm ing you on another date if it feels right.

But yea it's basically like me and "the devil" went head to head lol.. wasn't funny at the time, but I have to laugh at how crazy I sound..

Gawd you guys should have been there.. I went to hide at my mom's and the "magic" followed me..
One of it's effects was electronics would just randomly do thongs..

My brothers computer after I touched it started playing random songs that were not on there..

They made me leave the house afraid of what was around me..

I reach out and tell parts when people post anything similar on ATS.. They will be most likely to benefit anyway. And maybe they have a piece to my puzzle as well..

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Oh my dearest Badass-Buttercup your original-answer just gave me an orgasm.
Stay awesome.

edit on 12-10-2017 by Peeple because: slow fingers

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

So if your logic is not existent I have to assume your brain is damaged.

Correct.

please explain your theory and ask your questions in one post ill answer best i can.

you wonder why people get the impression that you are brain dead?

Just read the 2 or 3 posts that are very small asking questions.

i ask and doctors ignore me. Whats not adding up for you?
d

doctors ignore it because it shows no implant.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

im providing all my evidence that i have of being manipulated.Text

The evidence you have provided is just as much evidence for you making this up as it is that you are being manipulated.

and this below

They know i want silence so they ramp things up when i relax. And torture with pain. They use an interaction of a fungus that when on a nerve, creates a magnet like battery effect i think to use phasing. Text

is evidence that make up stuff on the go.

What does that mean what I just quoted above?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join