It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They tried to get me to sell my soul

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: anotherside

Is Ryan your name? The problem is the audio proofs nothing unless you got someone recording how you record it witnessed by sceptics with impeccable track record.
Wiccan/psychics won't be believed by any non-believer either, so you surely won't convince anyone, with a drawing or stuff like that.
Do you believe in Satan and god and all of that? What do you believe are they?
yes ryans my name. I was alone in the basement that night so sorry skeptics.
This is the best proof i have.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

And? Do you believe in Satan & God? What do you think they are?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

And? Do you believe in Satan & God? What do you think they are?
i dont know what to believe anymore.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Op posts non stop they come from an alternative universe, look at their mendella effect posts.

Guess the voices came with them.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Do you want to talk about it, or not? If then you got to give me a little more than that. If not, fine by me.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Op posts non stop they come from an alternative universe, look at their mendella effect posts.

Guess the voices came with them.
i dont have multiple personality disorder. And yes i think they were partly responsible for my shift.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I usually got a simple rule: disembodied voices are the line. But lately I find myself thinking it might be a(n over-)reaction to a real phenomenon.
It's just hard to get to the bottom as everybody is so full of themselves and their pet-theories.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Have you tried removing the implant to see if the voices go away?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I usually got a simple rule: disembodied voices are the line. But lately I find myself thinking it might be a(n over-)reaction to a real phenomenon.
It's just hard to get to the bottom as everybody is so full of themselves and their pet-theories.
i understand, ive seen/heard too much that i know whats real now to a degree. In fact someone just pm'd me saying theyve heard and experienced similar. My evidence is also that experiences deal with similar events, as though this is advanced torture and mind manipulation.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

There are other schizophrenics out there that's true.

Sorry you're making me angry it's impossible to talk to you.
edit on 11-10-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Have you tried removing the implant to see if the voices go away?
no but i can place magnets and other materials like thick cotton and voices go dead or quiet. I also have a blue dot on my leg, i cannot go into detail on this at ats. I found out it was wire connected to bone. It was not breakable.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

There are other schizophrenics out there that's true.

Sorry you're making me angry it's impossible to talk to you.
maybe thats because your trying to push the schizophrenia model. Making me angry, because big pharma and doctors are paid shill quacks for the most part.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

No I don't. I hold a very different theory. My problem is you're incapable to answer any simple question. So if your logic is not existent I have to assume your brain is damaged.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I work in a psychiatric hospital. Voices are a sign a good psychiatrist is needed.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

No I don't. I hold a very different theory. My problem is you're incapable to answer any simple question. So if your logic is not existent I have to assume your brain is damaged.
please explain your theory and ask your questions in one post ill answer best i can.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Even if the wire was unbreakable it could be removed. Story isn't adding up.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I work in a psychiatric hospital. Voices are a sign a good psychiatrist is needed.
again, i have good reason not to trust modern psychiatry. Ive been locked up 5-7 times in 8 years for this. They only made it worse. Also breaking my neck via tardiv disconesia causing dystonia by misdrugging me.
Giving me diabetes. And my med doctor put me on invokana, now found to cause early limb loss.
So no i dont need modern treatment.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Even if the wire was unbreakable it could be removed. Story isn't adding up.
i ask and doctors ignore me. Whats not adding up for you?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Like a war is ongoing inside your mind...... you against them..... a war for your mind.....a place where both light and darkness reside.

Spiritual warfare

Keep your armour on which includes your helmet: Read the Letter to the Ephesians......

Ephesians 6:17 ► The Armor of God

…16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18 Pray in the Spirit at all times, with every kind of prayer and petition. To this end, stay alert with all perseverance in your prayers for all the saints.…

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I work in psychiatry. You only get locked up if there is imminent risk of harm to self or others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join