It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feelings are sooo Important...How do you feel Americans?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I don't think there's anything in that reply I disagree with...especially about the sociopathic narcissists that's quite probably

I'm not convinced 100% on the Vegas shooting either way but leaning towards Paddock not carrying out the deed. Don't know why but its a gut feeling from all I've read and watched and maybe my age lol but if it ever turns out to be Agency or Government sponsored for certain, what could be done? Could Americans actually overthrow their Government legally as in use the constitution? Would it ever happen? Or would people just go blah who cares it was years ago like they do with say JFK?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Agreed. Since the obvious 9/11 orchestration, I have only been skeptical about a few mass murders since.

Boston bombing, London bridge, 7/7 and now Vegas. I don't think that every terror attack is a false flag but there are a few that stink.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Same here I only sided on false flag for a few too but this one has really got to me, it just seems so much clearer than the others dunno why. I've read and researched more on this incident than any other. I've spent hours and hours on it. Really must step away and find other distractions....maybe housework lol

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Agreed. Since the obvious 9/11 orchestration, I have only been skeptical about a few mass murders since.

Boston bombing, London bridge, 7/7 and now Vegas. I don't think that every terror attack is a false flag but there are a few that stink.

There truly are questionable circumstances in some (most) cases. That I am not speaking out against. And there are a lot of good threads on events way further back than that. I remember one that staged 7(?) threads where a member put together and outlined every single detail before , during , and after the Kennedy assassination . Best thread(s) ever. Put together a seemingly endless amount of information that left it up to you to make the determination
Folks now just want to "scoop" everyone else and just get it out there.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I think that the problem lies in three things:

1. There is NEVER a smoking gun, so no matter how compelling the circumstantial evidence may be, without the 100% proof, rallying the troops to overthrow a government is nearly impossible.

2. Even IF there was a smoking gun, I'm not convinced that enough Americans could work past their apathy and addictions to selfies and smartphone screens to even know how to act in such a scenario.

3. With our modern technology, it's too easy to write "proof" of anyone off as being the creative product of those evil conspiracy theorists. We're at the point where it's almost impossible to believe our own eyes anymore.

Bottom line: I harbor a very tiny belief that the American public has the will to react appropriately if we were ever to find out for certain anything about which we're discussing.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

It was the Sandy Hook that opened my eyes. So many unanswered questions and if you even dared to ask...censorship, deflections, and insults.

"something is happening here, but you don't know what it is, do you Mr. Jones" Dylan

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

How do I feel? Understand that great many of US residents know the government is corrupt and routinely stages false flag terror events. Discussed in Business Week I think.

I guess your situation in Yorkshire is a lot different than ours here in the US. How do I feel, I don't really care because I live in a remote part of the US and avoid the free-fire kill zones that are the US cities. I guess that's the difference between the US and Yorkshire, the US is a lot bigger.....we can readily avoid contact with the evil.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3
I thought that my post spoke clearly to the fact that Americans should place no faith in the government, and that it is not a new behavior among our electorate.

Americans have been viewed as a commodity, a resource, and a source for clandestine evil and inhumane research for the benefit of big business and the elite. This goes back a long ways in our history.

There are no shades over my eyes. I can see clearly what came before and what is likely to lie ahead. My only feelings towards these facts is that as fore-spoken, it is wise to walk softly and to carry a big stick.
edit on 11-10-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The electorate chooses who sits in the seats of power. It's all about power, not faith.

That's what businesses do and have done since the beginning. Their resource for their existence are humans. That's why we need laws for some protection of abuses.

I know about the big stick theory regarding foreign policy. I'm not certain of the context here.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3
I think the problem here is that we are talking about different things.

I know that Roosvelt's approach to foreign policy was to speak softly. As we have shown, speaking isn't always effective.

I am in class and jumping in here at breaks. I expect the rest of the class to be a bit more complex, won't have time peek in for a while.

I don't disagree with you, I just think you are not understanding what I am saying.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It was the Sandy Hook that opened my eyes. So many unanswered questions and if you even dared to ask...censorship, deflections, and insults.

"something is happening here, but you don't know what it is, do you Mr. Jones" Dylan

Tbh, I really didn't know enough about Sandy Hook to form an opinion but I do know that a lot of people smelt a whiff from that one.

I remember there being reports of multiple shooters in the Dark Knight attack. Nothing was ever proven but now I think of it, that one stunk too. I see a pattern forming...
edit on 11-10-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Auto correct bs

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Have you ever been to Yorkshire? It's pretty scary.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

True enough you do have size on your side. I think when something similar happens here in the UK we're ALL affected because we are so close to each other as it were, so things do tend to have a knock on effect more possibly.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Only in winter.....and only the women

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

No.......I don't really understand, according to the font of all knowledge concerning all things worth knowing, i.e., Wikipedia, its a whole "County" and the largest in Northern England. So............you're saying the whole County of York is dangerous?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Except for Harrogate lol that's too posh to be called dangerous unless you count chihuahuas and beauty parlours as dangerous

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I have always felt that those scenarios that were thought to be hoaxes and even those that were believed to be false flags never had a smoking gun either. If the events were false flags and/or hoaxes, the people orchestrating them are far too clever and practiced to leave such evidence. Everything would be totally perfect, perhaps too perfectly staged. Its only when a rare mistake happens or it is TOO perfect that it looks like a false flag event.

In this day and age of technology, things that Governments got away with in the 50s and 60s look ludicrous to us now and we wonder to ourselves "How did we fall for this?" But because of the length of time that's passed, nothing is done. If it all comes out about JFK, will the American people care enough? I highly doubt it. It will be scandalous for a while then disappear again. Perhaps in the future the same will happen with 9/11 or Sandy Hook

It is normally the contradictory information or lack of information that start the conspiracies in the first place so in many ways they are to blame, but is that in fact part of the plan? To distract people with fake stories and lunatic fringe theories?

Its all too easy to switch off the tv and forget. These scenarios are news for a while then quite quickly they disappear off the front page and are rarely mentioned again.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

No.......I don't really understand, according to the font of all knowledge concerning all things worth knowing, i.e., Wikipedia, its a whole "County" and the largest in Northern England. So............you're saying the whole County of York is dangerous?

Yes. Why do you think they built a wall around York?
edit on 11-10-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I feel like crap and I will fight whoever
I need to to the bitter end .Because I'm
definitely not for allowing paid mercenaries
to open fire on large crowds of unarmed people.
I've seen video after video that proves more than
one shooter.Where's the proof he was the only ?
TV said so... Oh nice.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Wow, did Trump build the wall?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join