It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all Conservatards and Libertards

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nik0laTesla
a reply to: intrptr

Some innocent people have to be sacrified in the non-violent protest to get it going quick and it has to be televised so everyone sees it almost like Al Bundy Ranch Incident when the police shot and killed one of the suspects on a chase and the suspect supposedly had his hands up.

They shot the guy at Bundy, he did pull a gun though. The rest were detained, decapitating the movement.

They also shot MLK, decapitating that movement. But he was on the right track, non violent demonstration is key.

Same with the million man marches on Washington during the Vietnam war.
edit on 11-10-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I thought '-tard' anything violated some PC rule.

It does.

15g.) Political Baiting: You will not engage in politically-charged rhetoric, politically-inspired name-calling, and related right-versus-left political bickering while Posting in any topical forum or discussion thread on the Websites.You will not alter political candidate names or party affiliations in order to insult or deride the opposition.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Nik0laTesla

I'm just trying to keep things simple for the simple and easily triggered. I wouldn't want heads to explode, now would I?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Unless it's in the MudPit, I think.

I see (political) name alterations very frequently, and they are rarely removed for T&C infractions, that I've seen.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Because here on ATS, we're a bunch of rebels.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
I thought '-tard' anything violated some PC rule.

I dunno. Can't keep up.

OP, you should look into getting a new mouse. One that doesn't allow you to click on any content whatsoever. Your outrage might diminish accordingly.

Oh no no no no, nope. You can't use "tard" or "tarded" in any way what's so ever. At least in the world we live in now. The OP used "politictard" for example. A much better choice be "politically challenged" or better yet "politicapable"

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

You pretty much rendered yourself irrelevant by starting off with the childish nicknames. And yes there are conservatives and libertarians that do this to liberals too, eg "libtards". It's pathetic and immature, a sign of insecurity. Anyone who puts nonsense like that in their posts isn't worth listening to, regardless of party. I didn't even read the rest of your post, it's likely more high school drivel. Grow up.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

What about posting in the wrong forums? This is a rant.

Is there really that much of a difference between the mudpit and rant forum these days?

They both seem to have the same quality of writing.

So it probably makes no difference.

edit on 11-10-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

THE MESS must end sometime I WAS EXPERIMENTED on, so I DO have a stake in this you could never understand(Anthrax shots under armed ELITE guard)...we WERE devious scouts and could get out of MOST anything.

Trump is a wild card to divide and conquer the lawyerds who KEEP this HELL running!
HE WILL NEVER BE READABLE AS A POLITICIAN,that is the idea itself,in a nutshell,camouflage.
WE take out by voting when they can expose them as we can.
THERE WILL BE A REALLY BIG mess first (There ALWAYS IS)WE have been SMOKED by secrecy since WWII,THE RINOs and the banks MADE SURE of it,THEY also for all intents and purposes,OWN our laws,WAY harder targets to crack without a VERY good COVERT no foot print,intelligence network.
I think the Green Berets are still running their system since Kennedy but I WOULD GUESS we wanted to see what a well padded outsider would do who doesn't need open bribery like all the rest.
AND I WISH HE WOULD SHADDAP TOO.
WE REALLY don't care about internal resistance right now.
THAT PRICK before him started a COLD war,and let the Commies gun up and run wild from what APPEARS to be deliberate SABOTAGE ,but I need more hard data to really nail it down.
AND his close adviser WAS an Iranian Shiite sympathizer.
the new ,HIPPIE uprising is nothing but a cultural assault, with accompanying saturation media propaganda and a surprising ability to control thinking.
SO FAR I am guessing CELL phones,
KINDLY point me at the MOST strategic target so when I get CUT up by response fire it will actually CHANGE the situation.

edit on 11-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Hi there. I'm a proud libtard (rolls off the tongue smoother than "libertard"). So what should I do now?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Closed for review.

THREAD CLOSED

Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

The Political Mud Pit is not a safe space for trolling for laughs. It's not a place to abuse fellow members. It's not a place to post every inane story you just want to rage about. It's not a place to spam off topic content.

This is simple: The mud pit is not a place where members can personally insult each other. You can rip each other's politics up but you can't get personal just to slag someone you don't like. Additionally, posts must be relevant to the stated thread topic.

Going forward, please be advised that failure to adhere to the stated posting guidelines of this forum will result in staff action against your account, possibly including post-bans and account terminations. Additionally, political trolling outside of the confines of the Political Mud Pit is strictly forbidden and will also be actioned accordingly.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Fri Oct 13 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join