It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all Conservatards and Libertards

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Everybody loves a Grammar Nazi.....

Hyle hilter...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotTheCIA
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Seeing as we're being condescending ass hats today based around technicalities;

He actually says line 2 first, not 'goes on to say'.

I like being a condescending a__hole. Evidently you do too

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger
a reply to: wheresthebody

Actually, I prefer to call them Trumptards myself.

Yeah , speaks novels on intellectual levels...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

The irony is, you have now become part of the problem. Right now in America, you support trump or you don't. I don't and never have, because of things he has done long before being the president. So Now even though I had to vote for Hillary, because there was NO OTHER CHOICE to a sane person, but not once voted for Obama, I am a "libtard" its freaking ridiculous.

trump was dangerous and still is. I will not ever support trump. I think the comment about the White House now being "adult daycare" said it best.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

SO?
Who are you as a faction ?
YOU can't stop him.
WE let that last traitor screw things up and now YOU behave like THIS?
PETULANT child.
edit on 11-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: kurthall

SO?
Who are you as a faction ?
YOU can't stop him.

I can use my voice. "you cant stop him" no, but we as a NATION can. Look at his 32% approval rating! Even with a margin of error, I give him 5 points to be fare and avoid the "fake news" BS (that's what it is too BS! The media has proven it time again, repeatedly trump and his son said in the past few weeks, the media would not report positive things he has done, that they ALREADY had reported.]. that leaves him with 37% still supporting him and 63% NOT SUPPORTING HIM, as opposed to 68% NOT supporting him...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
I don't care about your politics at all, but if you're going to try to be a condescending a$$hat online then you should at least learn how to spell and how...to...use euphemisms correctly.

Ummm...while you were busy castigating everyone on their spelling and euphemism usage...I thought I might add that much needed preposition that you...ahem...forgot...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
I don't care about your politics at all, but if you're going to try to be a condescending a$$hat online then you should at least learn how to spell and how use euphemisms correctly.

And yes, I appreciate the irony of using made up words in the title of this thread.

So often on here I see some moron trying to come down like a hammer of knowledge on another moron, only to create a post littered with nonsensical dribble, non-words, logical fallacies and analogies that make feel like I'm having a stroke.

Its pretty pathetic that this place has become such an arena for polititards (see what I did there?) to argue about which schoolyard bully would make a better class president (I like that analogy).

They are all equally horrible people who should be the first against the wall when your revolution comes.

I do however commend all of the patient content providers who at least proof read their posts before sharing them with the world.

Rant over.

That entire post is condescending.

Being offended by what's said on ATS.

First world problems.
edit on 11-10-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I sorry officer, plz dun arrest meh, I still learn. Promise.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
Clearly he should have spelled it 'moran.'

Like Erin Moran.

Like this guy.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I am a white conservative and the title of the thread offends me. Liberals are not Libertards but are alt-Leftists by default. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

They are all equally horrible people who should be the first against the wall when your revolution comes.

Thats not how to win a revolution. Without the Peoples support, you lose.

But nice divisive tactics you got going there. Name calling, threats-- now sit back, lite that smoke and enjoy the show.

edit on 11-10-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

There won't be any revolutions or civil wars to be had. The American public as a whole are too dumb or inept to know how to start one or what to do.

There will be a revolution on the next greatest drama to hit the tube. Sit down. OP needs to take a chill pill.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Sorry you are so triggered...

Do you have access to a safe space free of political debate...

I’m so sorry we’ve offended your delicate millenial feelings...

Granted I’m only using context in assuming your age but your post has millenial idiocy and irony dripping from every assertion...

Hopefully your parents continue to let u reside in their basement with all your participation trophies...

-Chris

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I like the name Conservatards. It reminds me how stupid people get when they can't handle the pressure. I'm sure it's the best one yet. Altough deplorables sound better. I don't know. Anyone else think this can get corrected to reflect the OP's statement in how angry he is at the world and how much he hates everything?

Maybe crayons and some face paint will do?
edit on 11-10-2017 by Nik0laTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

To all Conservatards and Libertards

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

That's it? You got to think outside the box. Come on that has been done before. Think creatively now, we don't want to bore the OP now do we?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Nik0laTesla

There won't be any revolutions or civil wars to be had. The American public as a whole are too dumb or inept to know how to start one or what to do.

They aren't hungry enough you mean. Typically only a small percentage will actually carry the revolution, most of the people sitting idly by. But they will lend their support if the revolution is just.

Mass executions won't be perceived as justice, by the masses.

The revolution is more acceptable if its nonviolent. See how the endless war in Vietnam got stopped by million man marches on Washington, or MLK nonviolent protests for civil rights in Alabama. MLK was assassinated during a garbage workers union strike.

edit on 11-10-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Some innocent people have to be sacrified in the non-violent protest to get it going quick and it has to be televised so everyone sees it almost like Al Bundy Ranch Incident when the police shot and killed one of the suspects on a chase and the suspect supposedly had his hands up.
edit on 11-10-2017 by Nik0laTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I thought '-tard' anything violated some PC rule.

I dunno. Can't keep up.

OP, you should look into getting a new mouse. One that doesn't allow you to click on any content whatsoever. Your outrage might diminish accordingly.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join