It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AntiChurian Candidate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
A few months a go a crazy individual called me the Anti-Christ which was rather a hilarious story but that is for another time. Every night before my head hits the comforts of my pillow I ask It, The Universe, God, Creation or whatever force that dwells in the vacuum of space important question. Those few months back I asked to know - Who is this would be king?

And a reply came in a form of some confusion at first but it's roughly about now that I understood. I realized the weight this individual will be under not knowing or realizing his/her role in all of this, to imagine being born like cattle just to be sold off to a slaughter house without even a slightest clue. That is a weight that they will have to carry but alas no I am not saying "Have sympathy for the devil", I am merely saying that those that dwell in the darker endless realms of man at times have no will.

The dream began of me floating around a place with what looked like cultural old architectural buildings, what almost seemed like a scene of a fairy tale fortification or Hogwarts from that Harry Potter Film.

As I descended down and walked through this building I came to a darkened blind closed room, there was a table, a fire place, Venetian styled chairs and around the table sat these men. I did not see their faces nor heard their names they always refereed to themselves as "We" as if speaking in one union about certain matters.

Some of them sounded old and most of them drank and smoked cigars, it felt almost like a setting for a film and as they talked they had file folders on this table neatly arranged in a circle going around the entire table. I counted 13 file folder and several of them seemed as if 2 - 3 cm thick, but there were some that seemed almost 5 - 10cm in thickness. One of them spoke with a rough tone and yet it sounded old almost felt ancient he said "We must decide on a christened child to take the throne of man", a second man spoke and what threw me off was he had the same voice as the first "We elect the 13 bloods but one will rule". Than a 3rd man began to speak in the same voice but a few seconds in it all began muffled and all of the men turned into my direction, I could not see their face and they didn't talk except say "This meeting has been disclosed".

That is when the men that sat at the table turned into a giant thick black like mist and there were these whispers, voices and it felt like it was sucking away my energy as I began to feel weak. Behind me I saw an illumination of an instant flicker of light and a massive jolt as if someone grabbed me by my clothes from the back and yanked me out.

I instantly awoke in my bed thinking about what it all meant.

Now I realize that these 13 men and women were bread for the purpose to sit on the throne of man, they have no will to choose, no say in what they want.

Yet, what worries me most - What will happen of the other 12 when this One would be King or Queen is elected?

Why am I told what I am told? Yet it is not being told but being seen, to be told in complex notions I can barely understand with my limited human mind.
edit on 11 10 2017 by WonderingDreamer because: edit

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: WonderingDreamer

I recommend you lay off the scooby-snacks scrappy-doo.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I recommend you lay off the scooby-snacks scrappy-doo.

I like my scooby - snacks!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I'm not too worried.

Since the throne of man doesn't exist and we don't have kings or queens anymore,and are not elected.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
cool dream

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Close enough to the facts that make it genuine. Its a shame that ignorant ATS members get stars for not understanding the basics of how the 13 globalist families function.

The other 12 will still live, for backup purposes if the primary candidate dies.

Also, all 13 have 666 alters in them. An alter is a split personality, like Alpha (slave), Beta (entertainment), Gamma (religious guru), Delta (assassin) and so on all the way to the end of the Greek alphabet.

They must also speak fluent Latin as well.

Prince William is one primary candidate.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

God’s Plan for Satan’s Doom

To this point in time, God has purposed Satan’s existence and opposition to fulfill God’s plan. But for Satan the perfect plan of God includes a future day of doom. God’s perfect rule over creation requires the elimination and removal of Satan, sin, and death from this earth. Only then will God’s cure for the curse be complete. The Bible predicts and describes the defeat of Satan. The primary aspects of the plan, as God has revealed progressively through the Scriptures, is summarized here:

bible.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The Rapture might very well be a lie.

Imagine both Spirit of the Lord (biggy) and the prime Antichrist spirit (biggy) ready and waiting to intervene in this world.

Now, the top Spirit of the Lord and the Antichrist top dog spirit will only be able to enter the host body of their best meat-suit follower.

If all prime candidates for the Leading Spirit of the Lord are all thinking that they are about to leave this world, then the Antichrist is going to come first.

top topics

join