It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paddock. the conspiracy ideas have Begun. Assange says FBI did it! what,s your take?!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
He may have crossed the FBI terror sting before finding the real isis and even planned something with them while staying in charge and trying to lead them. Maybe they were even staying in hotel but the same time isis claims he reverted to Islam is the same time his brother said he lost contact.

He also had requested a hotel in Chicago to give him a window to LaLaPoloza. What date was this event? However he never showed.

Wish someone thought of dumpster diving or finding a guest list for the hotel the night of.

a reply to: freestonew

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadingOne

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

originally posted by: Painterz
Yeah, at this point we have to conclude that Assange is just a crazy publicity seeker, and everything he says should just be ignored.

Unless, you know, he actually comes up with some evidence for any of his claims.

Actually, "we" do not have to conclude anything of the sort, since YOU are just one single person and need to speak for yourself and yourself ONLY. You sure as hell do not speak for me.

The fact is that Wikileaks have a 10 year long perfect record of never having published anything that has been proven false or fabricated so I think it is wise to take everything that comes from Wikileaks/Assange very seriously indeed.

I'm with you on this one, but you also have to acknowledge the fact that they were originally funded by Israel and have never leaked about Israel ever.

Back up your claim about Wikileaks being funded by Israel, thanks in advance.

Also, since ATS will not let me link directly to Wikileaks (nice censorship going on there), I suggest you go to the Wikileaks site, click the "Leaks" button and type "Israel" as search word.

You're welcome.

Yes Israel is mentioned, yet no leaks from Israel, I'd like to see some emails from their ambassadors or head of state.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotTheCIA
Assange makes his money being controversial, not correct.

And he's been in hiding/chased by 2 governments and who knows how many else in the world.....because he controversial?!! LoL....wow!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I got to toward the end of the video.....where the Iraq woman is wepping.....

I think I'm done....

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
why anyone would trust anything the FBI says is beyond me.

This is the same FBI that covered up JFK, 9/11 etc...

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: freestonew Julian Assange? Who? Oh, you mean that book salesman?

(Sorry, couldn't resist poking a little fun) I'm still drinking all that ovaltine I ordered for his big announcement last winter, lol)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I don't think Assange is even alive. He has not reappeared on the balcony since big boobs took him a meal and immediately got sick and was taken to "hospital."

Compare the photos of ;assange' before and after that event.

Therefore Wikileaks has been 'turned' and will spew stuff that will slowly destroy is credibility or it will slowly become a supporter of the powers that be.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SevenThunders

You're right about that forensic acoustic analysis--it was excellent and convincing for anybody who understands ballistics and sound propagation. I saw it yesterday.

It was so excellent, that today it's gone, and your video is gone. My guess is that YouTube took it down because it totally blew the official narrative out of the water.

In this age of Snowden, the public perception is highly manipulated.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: bgerbger

Assange is pretty much full of sh!t on this one.

Good thing the shooter wasn't a Muslim, there would be no such speculation, none at all.

Specifically Assange works for Moscow and has for the last few years.

Literally. He has a contract with RT, Putins Propaganda outlet.

Russians pay him and he wants a Snowden shelter package if he can ever escape the embassy in London.

See if RT begins pushing the FBI False Flag angle.

Extraordinary claims. I am eagerly waiting for you to back them up them with something a lot more substantial than your own imagination. Just remember, ShareBlue is not really a trustworthy source, hahaha.

Best of luck!

There is nothing extraordinary about my claims.

I have backed them up repeatedly, but REALITY itself supports what I said.

Perhaps you can look it up yourself?

Assange and RT have both publicly admitted he has a paid contract with the Russian State Media Outlet and has for years.

That is not denied by Assange himself.

A couple years ago, in a recorded interview Assange admitted he had requested replacing his Ecuadorian Security team at the embassy with Russians aka FSB.

When the Panama Papers came out exposing where and how Putin hid his embezzled money, Assange actually criticized the leak.

Assange has not ever leaked anything damaging to Putin. At least not in years.
Assange coordinated with FSB to get Snowden to Moscow.
Assange pushes Russian Propaganda themes.

All of this can be easily confirmed by a little research and google.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: bgerbger

Assange is pretty much full of sh!t on this one.

Good thing the shooter wasn't a Muslim, there would be no such speculation, none at all.

Specifically Assange works for Moscow and has for the last few years.

Literally. He has a contract with RT, Putins Propaganda outlet.

Russians pay him and he wants a Snowden shelter package if he can ever escape the embassy in London.

See if RT begins pushing the FBI False Flag angle.

Extraordinary claims. I am eagerly waiting for you to back them up them with something a lot more substantial than your own imagination. Just remember, ShareBlue is not really a trustworthy source, hahaha.

Best of luck!

And here is just one article that outlines the following facts:

The Kremlin has been defending Assange for a very long time.

Assange specifically requested protection from Russian security once he started living in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London.

As Focus Ecuador reported in August 2015:

"In some instances, the 'guest' requested that he be able to chose his own Security Service inside the embassy, suggesting the use of Russians. For the SENAIN agents, such choice would have meant, among other problems, the loss of control of the Embassy itself leaving the 'guest' free access to control and manage the flow of information. The report even asserts that it would have been the equivalent of 'a coup in the embassy.'"

Assange hosted his own talk show on RT.

Assange claims to have convinced Edward Snowden to flee to Russia.

Assange hypocritically denounced the Panama Papers because they made Russia look bad.

Putin started using this same argument to discredit the Panama Papers shortly after Assange.

Assange has tried to defend not leaking on Russia by saying that the nation has many "vibrant publications."

LINK

If you decide the source doesn't work for you, find another, there are a ton, that is the way facts work.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Well more proof that Julian Assange is a lying idiot.
I fail to see why you guys hold him in such high esteem.
He's a business man looking to gain your patronage. He needs money . He doesn't live rent free there at the embassy.

Maybe you should look at new details before you are so quick to judge. The Mandalay Security Guard is missing or hiding and the family said they are under a gag order. Suspicious?

Las Vegas security guard Jesus Campos disappears moments before TV interviews

UPDATE: Vegas Security Guard Jesus Campos Skips 5 Interviews, Goes Missing — And Now His Family Is Under Gag Order

Are you going to tell me this is all very ordinary!? This guy was under heavy security and no one knows where he is!!??

FBI Returns Phones To Vegas Eyewitnesses, Owners Immediately Notice What’s Missing

FBI wiping peoples evidence and everything else on their phone is normal!!??
edit on 13-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Holy smokes! That's a bit damning in and of itself. I hope the scientist whose forensic analysis was pulled, doesn't suddenly have an accident or get suicidal. My fear is based on the unusual deaths we are seeing of eyewitnesses and those who dispute the official narrative.

This is especially true since I believe he is a scientist that does work for natural news, which reports on important issues IMHO.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SevenThunders

The work by Mike Adams is back up. In retrospect, it was down only for a day or two.

Two rifles firing, one from 450 yards, the other from about 250 yards. As is so often the case in events such as these, we learn far more from the work of private citizens than we do from the authorities.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Yeah, at this point we have to conclude that Assange is just a crazy publicity seeker, and everything he says should just be ignored.

Unless, you know, he actually comes up with some evidence for any of his claims.

Actually, "we" do not have to conclude anything of the sort, since YOU are just one single person and need to speak for yourself and yourself ONLY. You sure as hell do not speak for me.

The fact is that Wikileaks have a 10 year long perfect record of never having published anything that has been proven false or fabricated so I think it is wise to take everything that comes from Wikileaks/Assange very seriously indeed.

You're joking, right? 10 year long perfect record? He has published numerous items that have no basis in fact or reality, or have any evidence at all backing them up.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Might you name one that had no basis in fact or reality?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
In one of the source videos which was shared on social media of the attack as it unfolded in the crowd, there's a lot of runningg & screaming, people hitting the floor - then someone comes up right next to the holder of the smartphone which is being used to record the disaster as it unfolded, and shouted:

"We're flush with fake money...!!"

I had to do a double, triple, quadruple take, whacking the volume to maximum & replaying the segment again, and again, and again... I couldn't believe what I was hearing. But it was clear as crystal. It wasn't even remotely obscured when you turned up the volume. The reason I had to replay it so many times to be certain was the dissonance effect, because instinctively I knew what it meant.

The perpetrators were somehow in open conflict with the fiat money cartel of oligarchal bankers which runs the Western world. Now, one might imagine that anyone who is in open conflict with such people might be a friend of the common man - but they clearly weren't. In fact, if this audio clip was legitimate (and of course, there's no way to be certain), then they were clearly evil, brutal, occult-inclined persons acting in concert with many others, with stunning audacity to carry out such a brazen, high-impact assault against regular citizens who were having innocent fun listening to a genteel country music festival.

Who on Earth could be so well-resourced, well-organised, and well-infiltrated into the world systems to get away with a false flag of this magnitude, with multiple shooters having full automatic weapons, creating carnage in such a manner, only for the authorities to cover it up? In my opinion, there's only one candidate. A faction of the so-called 'breakaway civilisation' which was formed by elements of the Nazi party & their corporate/military arms. Only they would have the wealth, connections, hatred of ordinary people & yet also in direct conflict - albeit secretly - with the financial oligarchal cartels which run the world as we know it.

Frightening stuff. Read authors JP Farrell for great work on the breakaway civilisation theories, and on aspects of secret weapons research. Read author Dr Paul LaViolette for excellent work on antigravity systems & aerofoils, with the bonus of incredible work on elements of astrophysics, the occult/ tarot/ astrology, which is connected to ancient civilisations & a hidden, deeply scientific cosmogony concealed within the mythology & occult lore of the ancient world.

I won't be able to link the video as I don't have time to locate it right now, but if you look through the videos taken with smartphones as the event unfolded, you might be able to find it. I think it was in the middle of a lengthy commentary made by an African American woman who was describing her experiences in a YouTube video she made after getting home following her time in Las Vegas. I will look for it later on.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Couldn't possibly be a gambler watching his life flash before his eyes realizing that all of his winnings will not follow him to the grave?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I thought so at first, but in a word, after viewing all the video evidence & listening to the witness reports & watching their video testimonies? NO.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join