It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

its Kinda sad the Silence and Deflection from the Left about Weinstein

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Who covered up for him but some men who are probably just like him?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Krakatoa

It is about the logic that political donations indicate a connection, though, right?

Didn't you just counsel to "follow the money"? LOL.

If you didn't think it through, that's fine, but don't try to blame me for your shortcomings.

Weinstein's donations mean nothing more than Trump's donations; money is money.

Your partisan nonsense is glaring once again.

You'd have a case if Weinstein "spread the wealth" around on both Party's candidates and causes.....do you have proof of that?

H.W. Donations

otherwise, he is a Democratic Party Supporter.
I wonder if republicans have any questionable donors?

I'm sure they do, they would be identified as Republican Party supporters if all of their donations were to only Republicans. Your point?

I'm pretty sure the point is that sexual predators are scumbags no matter what party they support, that neither party has a monopoly on these idiots, and that no one wants to defend them on either side.

Duh. A bunch of people supported Weinstein, lied and looked the other way. Big names who spout hypocrisy while doing nothing. Look at Lorne Michael's giving him a pass, Media killing stories, late night comedy taking forever, Meryl Streep saying "I had no idea" ect. I understand it happens in both Parties. But my God, call the person what they are. Weinstein, among other things, was A pretty big Democratic Donor and supporter.

OK. He was a "pretty big Democratic Donor and supporter."

Who gives a crap? The guy was a scumbag. Scumbags exist everywhere. I'd never even heard of this a-hole until you guys started accusing "the left" of defending him. I'm not defending him. Nor is anyone else in this thread.

Seems to me like you guys have "political disease."

You see this guy's story and your brain reacts by howling, "Awwwwwww yeah, son! We'z gonna stuff this one up the left's pooper!"
edit on 11-10-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

They said it wasn't fleshed out enough. He beefed it up and presented it to the Times instead. He was on tv last night and he did seem miffed about that but he's professional and he wouldn't outright condemn msnbc either.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

AH !
A Vlad Tepes fan.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Great point OP. BTW liberals, sexual predator pedos are way worse than white nationalist.

Where is the outrage from the left about Hillary not condemning this fast enough?How much $ did she tak
e from Weinstein?

Pizzagate.....
edit on 11-10-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So what ...that doesn't make the dems responsible for his behavior. You seem to be missing that fact. All of you are missing that fact. No one is responsible for his behavior but him.

I didn't say the Dems were responsible......the fact is he WAS an exclusive Democratic Party Supporter. Why is your side in denial about that, it's pretty evident. For a Party that screams "we are for women's rights", that seems odd to me.

My only hope in all of this is a LOT of other filth goes down with him.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

But my God, call the person what they are. Weinstein, among other things, was A pretty big Democratic Donor and supporter.

And there you go with that attempt at false equivalency again. Weinstein's politics are ancillary to his actions. I'm a film buff that likes a lot of what the Weinstein Company has put out over the years. Until the Right decided this current scandal needed to be politicized I couldn't have told you which way on the political spectrum the Weinsteins swung. That's how little his politics have impacted his career or his actions.

So then why is there such a big rush to label him a Democratic Donor before even labeling him a sexual predator?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I just wonder were any of them wearing her designs when they "were asking for it"?
I hope she has a savings account. I hope she has unemployment insurance.
Think ill go over to Nordstrom today and protest in her section.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

I just wonder were any of them wearing her designs when they "were asking for it"?
I hope she has a savings account. I hope she has unemployment insurance.
Think ill go over to Nordstrom today and protest in her section.

LOl that would be funny.... Make a video..

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

So they should give it back? So he can hire a really good lawyer I guess.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Women did and do. See above Donna Karan post. Like his wife didn't know what he did.....despite her now leaving him. People like him have many enablers.

Nobody wants to piss off the sexual abusers who has all the power and money.

Come on now, do better with you condemnations. You are making me look like a leftist.

Yes the guy was a scumbag, but it's not like the world didn't know he was a scumbag for decades.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Probably the difference between a master or a pawn?

Did breitbart ever renounce milo's nazi propaganda?

Nope.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Can't I do both at the same time? He was a Sexual predator who also exclusively donated large sums to Democratic causes. See? That you didn't know his political leanings is on your own denial of ignorance, not me. He hasn't been shy about who he supports. You'd be having a field day if this were one of the Koch Brothers ect, so don't act so shocked it's brought up.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I've yet to see any regular people defending this guy.

Just like I never really saw anyone defending Rupert Murdoch after his stuff hit the fan.

I see people who don't want to claim him or be held accountable for his actions, which seems fair.

I also see plenty of people who recognize this current dialog for what it is -- a blatant attempt to use the sins of one man to broadbrush an entire group of people who had nothing to do with it.

Perverts and anyone who covers up for perverts are scum, regardless of political party.

If it can d be shown that the Democratic party actively covered up for this guy, I'd be first in line to condemn them. I'm not a big fan of political parties in general.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

The leader of the GOP has had similar accusations thrown at him. One of the leading voices on the Right was fired over such accusations. The first man was elected President by the Right while the latter is currently sitting at #1 on the New York Times' Bestseller list.

So don't try to feign moral outrage. At least when this behavior is revealed on the Left it is condemned and weeded out. It seems liked the Right on the other hand rewards it.
edit on 10/11/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Roger Ailes was a long time Republican donor, he was caught for the same things as Weinstein. Do his donations and actions speak for the entire Republican party like it is trying to be insinuated here with Weinstein and the Democrats?

Roger Ailes does shape a lot of the Republican Party, to say otherwise is to deny reality. His own sexual predator issues are just as condemnable and Speaks just as bad if not even more, since he is a bigger influence on his party than Weinstein was on the Dems.

Ailes sexual abuse was a stain on his support and influence of his Party.

Was that what you were expecting?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Stephen20
Ugh another one of you idiots trying to make this about politics. He's a voter not an elected official. I don't see how any of this has to do with the Democratic party.

But fine I'll tell you the same thing I told the other guy. Dennis Hastert was the Republican Speaker of the house for 8 years. And ACTUAL Republican Politician. He's a serial child molester, not alleged, he confirmed at least one of his victims.

So donations of some nobody versus 20 years in politics influencing America. My point is just because they're horrible people doesn't mean every person they ever met or worked it are horrible by association, because Weinstein hasn't given donations to every single Democrat out there but Hastert has worked with almost every single Republican out there.

By you're dumb a$$ logic the entire Reoublican party supports child molestation, or maybe you wanna dial back your partisan BS. Lol

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

But why does it matter which political party he donated to when it has no bearing on what he did? I'm sure he's also given a lot of money to different charities. Why don't you feel the need to mention he was a donor to them as well?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
well trump is having a pardy with kissinger
( what else do we dont know about that meeting ) . and soon he kicks off the iran deal. whaT A LOVELY DAY
edit on 11-10-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

But why does it matter which political party he donated to when it has no bearing on what he did? I'm sure he's also given a lot of money to different charities. Why don't you feel the need to mention he was a donor to them as well?

The matter is Greg RN... Hillary did not condemn this fast enough.. Or the right way..

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join