It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

its Kinda sad the Silence and Deflection from the Left about Weinstein

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The boys club.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

And she walked out on him last week...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Can you explain what that has to do with liberals, leftists or Democrats

Nope..

We all knew that BTW...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
"Oh what about Trump? What about Bill O'Reilly?"

What if women did the right thing and confronted the accusers right after the incident instead of waiting? What if women would stop trying to use their tragic stories as leverage to damage a person they don't like or extortion.

Oh I wish there were more substance to this logical fallacy.
edit on 11-10-2017 by Nik0laTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I'm heartened to live long enough to see this part of our culture become public and women unifying to change it.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Oh you're good. Manipulative and condescending at the same time.

But no one is missing the fact that you can't seem to answer a simple question.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I'm heartened to live long enough to see this part of our culture become public and women unifying to change it.

Lord knows it took them long enough to have the bollocks to finally be "strong women"....

Better to be late than never.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Nik0laTesla

Yes, women are finally awakening to their power.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

So it's fine for the OP to declare everyone on the Left are awful people for not condemning Weinstein (even though they are condemning him) but if we try to point out the hypocrisy of what the Right has done in similar situations we need to start blaming the victims instead of taking their abusers to task?

Also, Rose McGowan has been speaking up about Weinstein for years to the detriment of her career. But we live in a society where powerful men are not actually held responsible for their actions until the voices become loud enough that they are impossible to ignore. So instead of trying to victim shame maybe you should instead address the fact that we need to foster a society where these women's stories will be actually be heard and they won't be dragged through the mud for telling them.

Weinstein is scum. O'Reilly is scum. Trump is scum. Regardless of how long women wait to tell their story do not change those facts.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nik0laTesla

What if women did the right thing and confronted the accusers right after the incident instead of waiting? What if women would stop trying to use their tragic stories as leverage to damage a person they don't like or extortion.

What if we stopped blaming the victims accusing them of all kinds of motives and focused on the pigs of men who perpetrate this atrocious behaviour.?
edit on 11-10-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Trump is a republican. He's a sexual predator and he #ing got rewarded by you guys for it so please talk to the hands. 🙌

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So it's fine for the OP to declare everyone on the Left are awful people for not condemning Weinstein (even though they are condemning him) but if we try to point out the hypocrisy of what the Right has done in similar situations we need to start blaming the victims instead of taking their abusers to task?

Also, Rose McGowan has been speaking up about Weinstein for years to the detriment of her career. But we live in a society where powerful men are not actually held responsible for their actions until the voices become loud enough that they are impossible to ignore. So instead of trying to victim shame maybe you should instead address the fact that we need to foster a society where these women's stories will be actually be heard and they won't be dragged through the mud for telling them.

Weinstein is scum. O'Reilly is scum. Trump is scum. Regardless of how long women wait to tell their story do not change those facts.

My only thing of all this is for woment to not wait until the "convenient" time to say "Oh by the way this person assaulted me or if you don't pay up I'll tell the public what you did."

Or if something happens. Take evidence of it and say something immediately. Harvey got caught because there was undeniable proof to back his crap up with. Loads of it.

Edit: I don't buy that powerful men bullschnitzel. Any powerful man can be turned into the weakest man with the right action.

I still support Trump and until there is Irrefutable proof that Trump did indeed do what these "victims" say he did then I will do the opposite.

Good luck because I have yet to see it. Trump 2020. O'Reilly? - He got fired from Fox and still haven't had a court date on him yet.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger

originally posted by: Nik0laTesla

What if we stopped blaming the victims accusing them of all kinds of motives and focused on the pigs of men who perpetrate this atrocious behaviour.?

Collect the evidence first and dont wait until the right time to say something about the pigs of men that did it.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I have seen liberals make statements on the first page of this thread that are offensive to women and Native Americans.

I guess they need to check their privilege.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Why isn't it about trump? He's a member of a political party who has been accused of sexual assault . This isn't about Harvey Weinstein because it clearly states in the OP that it's about condoning sexual predators. Trump is a sexual predator so sure it's about him.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Stephen20

And...if you think it's fair to say Clinton supports this type of behavior you really don't know anything about her ...at all.
Which makes this thread useless.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Why isn't it about trump? He's a member of a political party who has been accused of sexual assault . This isn't about Harvey Weinstein because it clearly states in the OP that it's about condoning sexual predators. Trump is a sexual predator so sure it's about him.

If you have proof to back up Trump is a sexual predator please share it other than "word of mouth", if not then you are just making the case because of your personal hatred against the man.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No background in his history , just words to scare and manipulate people weak enough to be affected by them.
NOT a CLINTON that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I was going to start up a petition to deflect from and defend Rupert Murdoch and Harvey Weinstein.

Who's signing?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Who is upholding that piece of garbage? Find even one defensive post in this thread. Just one....

You won't because no one is.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join