It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

its Kinda sad the Silence and Deflection from the Left about Weinstein

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Nonsense, plenty of condemnation coming from the left.

The issue or powerful men abusing women is not an issue of the left/right.

Absurd post OP. This belongs in LOL.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
LOL ... and yet, one of the biggest self-confessed predators (and actors) is in the White House and the same folks herein who are fallaciously trying to damn "the left" for Weinstein are silent about this most notable 'exception' in their minds.

The hypocrisy here is staggering. Let's all condemn sexual predation and sexism wherever and whenever we see it.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
If Weinstein represents all Democrats then the Planned Parenthood shooter and that guy who ran his car through a crowd represent all Republicans.

I think that's fair since we're painting with broad brushstrokes and using illogical fallacies here.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
SILENCE?
It's kinda sad when topics are presented that obviously have not been researched. That's what's sad.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Show me an article chastising JOE biden from a major leftwing outlet for gropping...
I KNOW you can't
edit on 11-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Sillyolme

You got EYES?

RESEARCH CONFIRMED...NEXT .

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Stephen20

Everyone is speaking up about this guy now.

However I think he's getting too much attention.

The scumbag should go away.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I'm wondering, where was this kind of logic with Roger Ailes and Donald Trump's hot mic fiasco? Why all of a sudden when a Democrat does something disgusting do people come out of the woodwork acting like his political affiliation means anything?

You guys are the hypocrites of the highest order and nothing but partisan hacks parroting whatever your party tells you to.
edit on 10/11/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Everyone is speaking up about this guy now.

However I think he's getting too much attention.

The scumbag should go away.

Uhh, I think you mean Prison for 20 years to Life.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stephen20
It was pretty painful watching CNN tonight. It took Hillary Clinton 5 DAYS to Condemn this. Meanwhile after Trumps 1st Charlottesville statement he "corrected" himself within 24 hours. And people said it was to late he supports White Nationalism. I think it is fair to say that by accepting all those donations from Weinstein that Clinton supports the very same Misogynist White Men shes been crying about because shes a Woman and they voted for Trump because hes a Man.

ALL OF US MISOGYNIST MEN WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP or 3rd party DESERVE A APOLOGY.

BUT I KNOW WE WONT GET IT.

Clinton is not the left.

She is just a political scumbag.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

AH...
WORDS don't hurt me at all...so WHO cares?
I joke ALL the time about killing and infiltrating things,IT'S WHAT IS ACTUALLY DONE alone .
ONLY recently have wussies freaked on talk.
OTHERWISE you are too easy to manipulate .like CNN
edit on 11-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

ALL OF US MISOGYNIST MEN WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP or 3rd party DESERVE A APOLOGY.

I'm sorry that you're doing the same thing to Democrats now.

Is that a good enough apology for you Mr. Hypocrite?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Exactly. What happened when O'Reilly got busted for sexual misconduct? They didn't condemn him at all. They attacked the victims and called them liars. But somehow the Left are horrible even though pretty much every one is coming out and condemning Weinstein.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

In the meanwhile that men still feel confident that they will mostly be allowed to behave this way. We need women and girls to be stronger and stand up to this and we need to make sure we raise boys who will respect women. This just has to end. Half of society is a victim just because we're not as physically strong?
I was harrassed by a boss. I didn't know what to do. He already had one woman in our office "taking care of him"
When I went in to ask for a raise he asked me what I was willing to do for it. I started listing new skills I was willing to learn. It was a freight forwarding company out of JFK airport. Freight forwarders make sure the goods you ship overseas gets there and that further transport to your customers door is there and waiting when it does. Anyway he said no not like that what are you willing to do? I left his office shaking. Two months later I signed an agreement to join a labor union and after a six week strike they company went belly up. I got a cushy job through the teamsters which allowed me to earn enough to save and start my own little at first decorating business which eventually led to my own store and well... but I was scared and felt victimised because he signed my paycheck and I was only 22 years old. Nothing had prepared me for that encounter because of course nobody talked about things like that and even women myself included said nothing to anyone.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

But they let him do it! He's absolved of any wrongdoing, including taking advantage of his position to pressure women into letting him do it, much like Weinstein. But what Weinstein did is totally unforgivable even though it's the same exact thing.

Make sense? If not then you're just a dumb liberal and don't have the IQ to understand.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
"Follow the money." Pretty clear it will lead to many people, both Democrats and Republicans.

Yes, I agree. But, the question was related to how is connects to the United States political party to which Weinstein donated.

Isn't that the topic at hand here?

The question is why is it a topic? If a Republican have donated a lot to Republican politicans and he turns out to be a sex pervert, does it matter who he donated to? Does his political affiliation matter?
His circle of acquaintances would Surely matter. Weinstein's friends have been covering for him for 30 years.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

We're STILL waiting for trump to be condemned for his assaults on women so I'd be quiet it I were you.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Well, we could ask that question about any thread here at ATS couldn't we?

Now you're finally getting it.

The solution is to stop posting.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Painterz

In the meanwhile that men still feel confident that they will mostly be allowed to behave this way. We need women and girls to be stronger and stand up to this and we need to make sure we raise boys who will respect women. This just has to end. Half of society is a victim just because we're not as physically strong?
I was harrassed by a boss. I didn't know what to do. He already had one woman in our office "taking care of him"
When I went in to ask for a raise he asked me what I was willing to do for it. I started listing new skills I was willing to learn. It was a freight forwarding company out of JFK airport. Freight forwarders make sure the goods you ship overseas gets there and that further transport to your customers door is there and waiting when it does. Anyway he said no not like that what are you willing to do? I left his office shaking. Two months later I signed an agreement to join a labor union and after a six week strike they company went belly up. I got a cushy job through the teamsters which allowed me to earn enough to save and start my own little at first decorating business which eventually led to my own store and well... but I was scared and felt victimised because he signed my paycheck and I was only 22 years old. Nothing had prepared me for that encounter because of course nobody talked about things like that and even women myself included said nothing to anyone.
You didn't call the police? You didn't set him up and record him? You let a monster like that walk free when you could have Outed him? Doesn't that make you part of the problem? All of these people who have allowed Harvey Weinstein a free pass for the last 30 years, are part of the problem. As well as Corey Feldman for not nameing names. Terry crews for not naming names. Rob Schneider for not naming names. McAuley Culkin for not naming names. Seth Green for not naming names. Meryl Streep forprotecting monsters. Ashley Judd for not coming forward sooner. Hillary and the Obama family for not outing him sooner . Etc. etc. etc.
edit on 11-10-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

We're STILL waiting for trump to be condemned for his assaults on women so I'd be quiet it I were you.

You will be waiting until the end of time for that.... Funny how convenient sexual assault is admitted at certain times of the year or during political events and not immediately after the situation took place and these victims are expecting the public to ignore all the facts and just accept the victims claims irregardless of any evidence because "reasons"...

I get sexual assault is serious but you wont help your cause waiting over 10 years to say something unless you can back it up with anything other than your mouth....

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join