It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

its Kinda sad the Silence and Deflection from the Left about Weinstein

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Democrats have already condemned him. Isn't that enough? Yes he abused the power but did the Democrats know? If not they why does it matter? It would be a different story if they knew. That is the point Gryphon made. If a Republican abused his power and donated dirty money to Republicans, would that have tarnished the Republican Party? I would say no. He acted on his own. He answers for himself.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Stephen20

HILLARY CLINTON IS NO BODY NOW, SHE MEANS NOTHING, SHE IS NOT THE LEADER OF A COUNTRY NOR IS SHE A REPRESENTATIVE FOR ANYONE BUT HER SELF!

Try again Steve.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Left, Right, Center makes no difference in the fact this is an abhorrent person, same as the people on the 'right' same as the people on the 'Left'

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Stephen20

Don't you get bored with your continual diatribes about the left, as if conservatives can do no wrong?

I'm vaguely left and Weinstein sucks, but then Trump is also a serial groper and possible rapist.
edit on 11-10-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The DNC LIKES their pervs ,IT'S RAMPANT how they grope and act and they get away with it.
I guess Marxists LACK the self control.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Oh, look at this list, plenty of f̶a̶c̶i̶s̶t̶s̶, republicans on it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh, looky here, lots of allegations against the groper/potential rapist in chief who is also a republican

www.bbc.com...
www.newsweek.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

YES and WE call them on it YOU don't,at all

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger

Oh, look at this list, plenty of f̶a̶c̶i̶s̶t̶s̶, republicans on it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh, looky here, lots of allegations against the groper/potential rapist in chief who is also a republican

www.bbc.com...
www.newsweek.com...

You sure you don't want to join Antifa? They are looking for new recruits like you. Don't forget to punch a NAZI, because all republicans are (facsists) now according to your logic.

Trump 2020.

Notice how many celebrities are now hanging Harvey out to dry to divert attention from themselves because of the potential to be linked into the same mess or having a helping hand.

edit on 11-10-2017 by Nik0laTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Personally, I think it is now fine that Hillary, Obama and others are condemning Weinstein. They should not have to make a rush to judgement. Waiting for more information in my view is sensible. They've now made their statements so we know where they stand - good for them. I agree with them.

I just wish there was some consistency and people stopped with the BS crying as soon as someone from the "other side" didn't immediately rush do what some people want them to do.

If a friend of mine was accused of this, I would want to make damn sure it was true before throwing him/her under the bus...

edit on 11/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

What, me personally?

I can't stand Bill Clinton, nor Harvey Weinstein, but I'm not a democrat either.

But Democrats are calling Weinstein out as well. Doesn't matter both sides are full of partisan BS, but very few call Trump out regardless.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Nik0laTesla

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realize this thread was about me, don't forget to slam all people from the left as if they are one and the same.

You sure you don't want to join H̶i̶t̶l̶e̶r̶ Trump youth?

BTW Tesla was an anti-semite and proto-facist as well.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

DNC as a collective group is guilty for the PARTY.
Repubs just KNOW how to run security ,but we catch the DUMBER ones.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

cavtrooper7,

That is massively hypocritical and unrealistic. Admit it to yourself if no one else, every group of human beings, from any background, area, or social class, has sickos in it, and no group is either immune to penetration by said individuals, nor does either political party in the US deal with these matters correctly, in the main.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger
a reply to: Nik0laTesla

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realize this thread was about me, don't forget to slam all people from the left as if they are one and the same.

You sure you don't want to join H̶i̶t̶l̶e̶r̶ Trump youth?

BTW Tesla was an anti-semite and proto-facist as well.

Well you certainly make the case as most do on here. This isn't Man in the High Castle and the U.S. isn't controlled by a fascist like the t.v. show potrays. We don't have concentration camps or furnace factories to kill semites...

[Tesla’s political context was one of worldwide violence and destruction. He lived to see his home country broken into pieces after World War I and died as World War II was in full swing.

In this context, it’s easy to understand his reaction–his fixation on peace and human unity. Rather than being a supporter of one or the other political party, Tesla took a meta-political approach and hoped for changes in human consciousness. He said:

"What we now want is closer contact and better understanding between individuals and communities all over the earth, and the elimination of egoism and pride which is always prone to plunge the world into primeval barbarism and strife… Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment."]

Try again....

Tesla was the most ingenious inventor that ever lived and was only usurped by that crook and banker supporter Thomas Eddison.
edit on 11-10-2017 by Nik0laTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

NOPE 100 % accurate ,the SMART ones get away with it all,from securit like Cheney,the mans PRACTICALLY Satan incarnate.
The LEFT couldn't care less of the party is served.
WE aren't the VATICAN ,here.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Its amusing how PANICKED you all get trying to read Trump politically...
OUTSIDER kiddies ,and DOING what we wanted him to do (IF HE'D ONLY SHADDAP!)
What he says is NOTHING but distraction ,a business guy.
TRY asking your manager about any corporate policies that are questionable, here AND THAT is how they deflect you.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Oh lookie, words instead of the same silly graphics you always post when you're losing an argument!

You're incensed that Weinstein gave money over the years ... but no one else, apparently. At least, you're not willing to righteously call for it as you did with him.

No, there's no deflection from Weinstein's actions at all in anything I've posted. What does happen by pointing out that if we "follow the money" as you so sagely suggested, we would see that many sexual predators, including the current President of the United States, have donated money for political causes, and that fact alone has ZERO CONNECTION to the message, policies or ideologies of whomever they gave the money to.

You and the OP and several others are merely desperate to connect Weinstein's reprehensible actions to "the liberals" or "the Democrats" so you can make more snide little illogical connections and feel like you're won a point.

You haven't. I've shown you why.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
a reply to: Gryphon66

super easy and obvious to anyone with half a brain.

Hollywood is liberal central. Hollywood is behind productions....shows....events...the Oscars, etc. Havent you noticed the lefty actors have all used these events as venues to air their grievances against "racist, ist ist ist" America and their new President? You see, thats how you know Hollywood is Left. They dont espouse any classically conservative values....zero....none...

so if you cant see it, its because you dont want to or you cant because youre brainwashed....its literally that simple.

"Hollywood" as you're using it is a fallacy of generalization.

Your comment about "lefty" actors shows us clearly that you're making a partisan argument, not a logical one.

Pardon me, although I won't challenge your stated "half a brain" status, if I don't let your explanation of the way things are spend more than a few microseconds in my brain before it's flushed away with the rest of the garbage.

Weinstein is (apparently) a sexual predator. Men in power often use their influence to manipulate others. There's no logical connection to the ideals of a political party.
edit on 11-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Maybe all these actors said nothing because they didn't want Mr. Rapist mentioning their names in a bad light. Self centered egotistical brats, each & every damn one of them.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

They are just now coming out to voice their confirmation on it. At least the most notable actors. But yeah I think its time to dis-enfranchise Hollywood as a whole. Nothing but a cesspool of rapist perverts anyway.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join