It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

its Kinda sad the Silence and Deflection from the Left about Weinstein

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: RazorV66

Yeah, powerful sexual predators are noxious.

Can you explain what that has to do with liberals, leftists or Democrats?

Thanks.

Nope....you figure it out.

LOL ... so you can't then. You want to make a connection, but you can't back it up?

About what I thought.

As they say, "Follow the money".

Let me ask you two questions:

Q: To which United States political party did Weinstein donate?

Q: Who were the top leaders in that United States political party to which Weinstein donated?

The answer to your question lies there.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Follow the money, eh? Well, that's a platitude. Congrats.

By that logic, Donald Trump is also a big fan of the Democrats, having given well over a million dollars to various candidates.

I see you don't have a fact-based answer either, merely more opinion.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Yeah, powerful sexual predators are noxious.

Can you explain what that has to do with liberals, leftists or Democrats?

Thanks.

Nope....you figure it out.

LOL ... so you can't then. You want to make a connection, but you can't back it up?

About what I thought.

Perhaps I worded it wrong......I should have said - I could but I won't, so you figure it out.

There's nothing to figure out chief. Weinstein is a sexual predator and there are many of those around.

One is sitting in the White House, for example, self-confessed.

None of that has anything to do with "leftists and liberals."

That is why I told you to figure it out yourself. I knew you couldn't.
And you answered exactly like I knew you would.

Yep, you're a mastermind ... that can't back up silly claims you make about connections that don't exist.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Follow the money, eh? Well, that's a platitude. Congrats.

By that logic, Donald Trump is also a big fan of the Democrats, having given well over a million dollars to various candidates.

I see you don't have a fact-based answer either, merely more opinion.

This is not about president Trump.

Please stop deflecting and simply accept the raw hurtful truth about the link to that United State political party which you put so much effort into defending.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

It is about the logic that political donations indicate a connection, though, right?

Didn't you just counsel to "follow the money"? LOL.

If you didn't think it through, that's fine, but don't try to blame me for your shortcomings.

Weinstein's donations mean nothing more than Trump's donations; money is money.

Your partisan nonsense is glaring once again.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Congratualtions.

You really struck a nerve with two of the most abusive whiners on ATS.

I really need to find my animation of hands clapping

ETA - Make that about 1/2 dozen now...
Hilarious isnt it . How folks can uphold completely this piece of _____ (fill in the blank) just cause he is a Liberal....
Speaks novels on the morality of the left...

edit on 10/11/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Trump was registered as a Democrat for more than eight years in the 2000s, according to New York City voter records made public during his campaign for president in 2016.

Trump owned up to his years with the other party and told CNN he identified with Democrats during that time because they were more adept at handling the economy.

Said Trump:

"It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats. ... But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disasters under the Republicans."

Trump was a regiserted Democrat from August 2001 through September 2009.

www.thoughtco.com...

ILLUSION or is this fake news 🤔

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

That's patently untrue. No one in this thread is defending Weinstein, or "upholding completely" or any thing else.

There's no more ideological connection between this sexual predator and the ideals of Democrats and liberals than there is between the sexual predator in the White House and Republicans and conservatives.

edit on 11-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Oh, and I think this is the animation you may have been looking for ...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

It is about the logic that political donations indicate a connection, though, right?

Didn't you just counsel to "follow the money"? LOL.

If you didn't think it through, that's fine, but don't try to blame me for your shortcomings.

Weinstein's donations mean nothing more than Trump's donations; money is money.

Your partisan nonsense is glaring once again.

You really are a hoot. Why do you think guys like Weinstein donate big $$$ to political organizations? For one, it is not for some altruistic reason that meets the parties platform I can tell you.

It is to secure favor for them in legislation.

It is to be seem with these people publicly to establish their image as "connected" and "powerful".

It is to protect them in matters of this type.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

This is not about president Trump.

It's not about the Democratic party, the Left, etc either. Unless of course you're going to "accept the raw hurtful truth" about the gaggle of sexual predators from the GOP that you "put so much effort into defending." How about we just focus on how Donald Trump defended both Roger Ailes — before hiring him on to the campaign — and his buddy Bill O'Reilly?

Donald Trump Defends Roger Ailes Against Sexual Harassment Accusations: "He's a Very Good Person"

"I can tell you that some of the women that are complaining, I know how much he's helped them. And even recently," the Republican presidential nominee told Meet the Press host Chuck Todd. "And when they write books that are fairly recently released, and they say wonderful things about him. And now all of a sudden they're saying these horrible things about him."

Trump continued: "It's very sad. Because he's a very good person. I've always found him to be just a very, very good person. And by the way, a very, very talented person. Look what he's done. So I feel very badly."

On the topic of whether or not Ailes will help run his presidential campaign, Trump offered a vague response. "Well, I don't want to comment," he told Todd, adding, "But he's been a friend of mine for a long time."

"I think it’s so sad. He’s such a great guy," said Trump. "Roger is — I mean, what he’s done on television, is in the history of television, he’s gotta be placed in the top three, or four or five. And that includes the founding of the major networks. So, it’s too bad. I’m sure it was friendly. I know Rupert [Murdoch]. He’s a great guy."

Do you think that Harvey Weinstein is anywhere remotely close to what Roger Ailes was in terms of political influence? And which prominent Democrats, let alone Presidents of the United States, have rushed to a microphone to give statements in Weinstein's defense? Which of them do you think will be offering him a job?

There's some perspective.

Please stop deflecting and simply accept the raw hurtful truth about the link to that United State political party which you put so much effort into defending.

Please, stop begging. Jesus.

"PLEASE JUST ACCEPT THIS ABSURD SMEAR AND GIVE US OUR POINT DAMNIT! WE SCORED A POINT!"
edit on 2017-10-11 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Stephen20
It was pretty painful watching CNN tonight. It took Hillary Clinton 5 DAYS to Condemn this. Meanwhile after Trumps 1st Charlottesville statement he "corrected" himself within 24 hours. And people said it was to late he supports White Nationalism. I think it is fair to say that by accepting all those donations from Weinstein that Clinton supports the very same Misogynist White Men shes been crying about because shes a Woman and they voted for Trump because hes a Man.

ALL OF US MISOGYNIST MEN WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP or 3rd party DESERVE A APOLOGY.

Go away Stevemagegod, you're drunk.

Haha, that's too rich.

I don't always agree with you, but you have well thought out threads, and points.

This guy is a a troll though, never used sources and just started using different paragraphs.

Sad when he sure gets those stars and flags for putting up poorly structured talking points of "the right" with no insight. It's just parroting in poor form.

Maybe one day people around here will care to engage in civil discussions instead of tribal loyalty to an ideology that sells them out.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Gee, you mean millionaires aren't all altruistic? Gosh.

What does that have to do with the topic? If we're following the money to the Democrats, as you suggested, then Trump and thousands of others are just as connected to them as Weinstein.

The fact, of course, is that the man's sexual predation is not in any way connected to his political beliefs or to the Democratic party ... that isn't stopping many here from desperately trying to make that link though.

I haven't seen anyone here "on the left" excuse what Weinstein has done, but I have seen many here excuse Mr. Trump for self-confession of the same despicable acts ... remember "It's just locker-room talk."

Riiiight.

edit on 11-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Gee, you mean millionaires aren't all altruistic? Gosh.

What does that have to do with the topic? If we're following the money to the Democrats, as you suggested, then Trump and thousands of others are just as connected to them as Weinstein.

The fact, of course, is that the man's sexual predation is not in any way connected to his political beliefs or to the Democratic party ... that isn't stopping many here from desperately trying to make that link though.

I haven't seen anyone here "on the left" excuse what Weinstein has done, but I have seen many here excuse Mr. Trump for self-confession of the same despicable acts ... remember "It's just locker-room talk."

Riiiight.

For those in the United State political party to which he donated, now that this ugly truth has come out, what should they do with those donations? IF they keep the money they are all hypocrites and in effect accept his actions.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Wenstein has donated over a half billion dollars to the DNC. He visited obama 19 times at the whitehouse and obamas daughter worked directly under him for a year. Everyone knew he traded sex for roles in movies. He paid out over a billion dollars to news agencies to hush his crimes. He will be the first of a long string of people dragged out of hollywood by his dick and plastered in the media.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
terry crews and rob schnieder are also printing there similar stories with other hollywood executives.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

So now you want to move the goalposts? Your previous gambit didn't work out for you?

Let's face it; you and several more here are desperate to have this disgustingly sad and appalling story turn out bad for Democrats. Trump's a confessed sexual predator ... and yet, you're not calling for anyone to return his donations.

Why is that?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Wenstein has donated over a half billion dollars to the DNC. He visited obama 19 times at the whitehouse and obamas daughter worked directly under him for a year. Everyone knew he traded sex for roles in movies. He paid out over a billion dollars to news agencies to hush his crimes. He will be the first of a long string of people dragged out of hollywood by his dick and plastered in the media.

And I dearly hope that every sexual predator everywhere will be dragged in the same way and treated to the same rewards ... like President Trump.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Overnight, Weinstein has been elevated to the most important figure on the Left — according to wingnuts. Hell, he's practically the new George Soros.

I heard he was the real author of ObamaCare... and the Paris Climate agreement. Did you know that he negotiated the deal with Iran? That was right after he created Antifa. I read somewhere that he's Saul Alinsky's illegitimate son. Weinstein is the original SJW, a prominent figure in CRT. He coined the term "safe space." He's the leftiest lefty that ever left a womb. He's so left he has two left hands. He's so left he's left like Macaulay Culkin in Home Alone. He was twice elected "King of Liberals." He spends his weekends stealing MAGA hats and performs abortions as a hobby. He once had a menage et trois with Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Donna Brazile. He's got a new line of griddles coming out called the Spirit Cooker. He falsified Obama's birth certificate. Obama has a "Harvey Weinstein" tramp stamp. Every liberal in America has a picture of Harvey Weinstein on their wall. 90% of Democratic voters follow him on Twitter. He was the silent fourth founder of BLM. Colin Kaepernick started taking a knee after he saw Harvey Weinstein do it. He single-handedly funded every Democrat campaign in the last 30 years. He killed Vince Foster AND Seth Rich. Harvey Weinstein is the Deep State.
edit on 2017-10-11 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Gryphon66

Overnight, Weinstein has been elevated to the most important figure on the Left — according to wingnuts. Hell, he's practically the new George Soros.

I heard he was the real author of ObamaCare... and the Paris Climate agreement. Did you know that he negotiated the deal with Iran? That was right after he created Antifa. I read somewhere that he's Saul Alinsky's illegitimate son. Weinstein is the original SJW, a prominent figure in CRT. He coined the term "safe space." He's the leftiest lefty that ever left a womb. He's so left he has two left hands. He's so left he's left like Macaulay Culkin in Home Alone. He was twice elected "King of Liberals." He spends his weekends stealing MAGA hats and performs abortions as a hobby. He once had a menage et trois with Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Donna Brazile. He's got a new line of griddles coming out called the Spirit Cooker. He falsified Obama's birth certificate. Obama has a "Harvey Weinstein" tramp stamp. Every liberal in America has a picture of Harvey Weinstein on their wall. 90% of Democratic voters follow him on Twitter. He was the silent fourth founder of BLM.

Careful .. one of our friends on the right will shriek “SEE they admitted it!!!”

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join