It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

its Kinda sad the Silence and Deflection from the Left about Weinstein

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: Gryphon66

I think you were more on track when you sad this is an issue of power (over others). Unfortunately, that makes it more difficult to solve. It's not just a case of fixing the Hollywood culture, or the Vatican culture.. or any other group. It's about fixing a dark element of human nature prevalent in too many and their susceptibility to power.

You're responding to a response made to another poster's rather ridiculous claims that Democrats would approve of child abuse as a sexual orientation.

Sexual assault is not dependent on partisan affiliation but upon those in powerful positions using that power to control others ... leaders in government, religion and sport are prime examples of that.

I could argue that sexual and other predation is tangent with an authoritarian outlook and nature ... but that's off topic here.
edit on 12-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The DoJ are opening an investigation into Weinstein... Hollywood collectively sh***** bricks right now.
It's all going to come out, and don;t be surprised if the trail leads right back to politics as well.
About time.

Mayb it leads back to the esteemed 'Apprentice'.

That would not surprise at all.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: pavil

Something caught in your throat?

Just your denial that Hollywood didnt know Weinstein was scum. You seem to swallow it up.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

There is never an epic fail on my part. Let's be perfectly clear on that point.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I didn't mean YOU personally. Jesus Christ...
I respect the office too. Too bad the man in it doesn't.
edit on 10122017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

a reply to: pavil

Something caught in your throat?

Just your denial that Hollywood didnt know Weinstein was scum. You seem to swallow it up.

I didn't deny anything. I also don't assume what fits my narrative the best as you seem to.

Weinstein is a predator. Knowing or suspecting that someone is a predator is one thing. Doing something about it is another.

For example, we all know (those of us who aren't in denial) the the current President is also a sexual predator. Are we doing anything about that as a country?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Follow the money, eh? Well, that's a platitude. Congrats.

By that logic, Donald Trump is also a big fan of the Democrats, having given well over a million dollars to various candidates.

I see you don't have a fact-based answer either, merely more opinion.
Forgot about Pizzagate already then....

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

By that logic, Donald Trump is also a big fan of the Democrats, having given well over a million dollars to various candidates.

"Pizzagate" is a thoroughly discredited fringe theory that has even been denied by its chief proponent Alex Jones.

Next?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Pizzagate... lol.... you brought it around to pizzagate. Oh man, it's going to be weird if these dumb days are ever behind us. "Remember when Republicans went total batsh*t stupid?" I hope that day comes. I guarantee the "Make America Great Again" hat will go down in history as a symbol of racism and stupidity. Expect to see one in the background, lying on a dusty shelf in an old house in a Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie. That hat speaks volumes.
edit on 12-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

This isn't a freaking political issue. Republicans and republican donors do stupid things too. Bad apples are everywhere and do not cross party lines.

I mean come on people... Anyone remember Larry Craig .. I can come up with more.
edit on 12-10-2017 by mzinga because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
double post
edit on 12-10-2017 by mzinga because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I don't care who he game money to or who are his closet friends. He's (Weinstien) a colossal a$$hat and deserves whatever this bad karma yields to him. I think the same for any others that are up to the same crap.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

For example, we all know the the current President is also a sexual predator.

No, and speak for yourself.

Weinstein had younger women watch him shower and probably masturbate.
Trump was talking about how women will let you do anything to them when you're rich and powerful. Not to mention it was caught on a hot mic. Quite the difference.
What's that? Oh the 15+ women that all of a sudden remembered to complain against Trump when Hillary was starting to lose it? Where are they now? Lol.

You're just mad that one after another, the liberal men who accused Trump of being a rapist are turning out as pathetic sexual degenerates themselves.

I would love to know what you guys also think about Lisa Bloom represented Harvey. Guess she thought there won't be any outcry cause WOMEN.
To democrats, $$$ > Women's rights! LOL
edit on 13-10-2017 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'm here to defend Harvey Weinstein! Who's with me?

No one?

Really?

Wow, I guess this thread is total BS then.

I'm going to start my own pro-Harvey Website. It will feature pictures of old men sudsing up in the shower.
edit on 13-10-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

I'm going to start my own pro-Harvey Website. It will feature pictures of old men sudsing up in the shower.

[Talking to a sexy starlet] Wanna come up to my place and see a fat 50 year old out of shape Man take a shower? Does that make you horny baby?

That part of this story makes me want to burn my eyes out. What kind of brain do you have to have to think that's a turn on to an attractive younger person?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

There's nothing to figure out chief. Weinstein is a sexual predator and there are many of those around.

One is sitting in the White House, for example, self-confessed.

None of that has anything to do with "leftists and liberals."

Bill Clinton is still President?

Oh wait he only sticks things in interns mouths then tries to lie about it. (Yep the woman married to and who constantly forgives him for it is the waaaaay better option hey? lol)

Also I as a straight male, also like to grab women right on the pussy. But with their consent, because that area tends to give them the feeling they desire for some reason when sex is on the table. But yeah, if I were to discuss it in private with my mates, not that I would because I am a gentleman, for some reason we wouldn't say:

Well I grabbed her right on the pussy, but she consented, even signed three different documents stating as such.
That doesn't make me or anyone else a 'sexual predator'.

We'd keep it simple, because they would understand I'm not telling them I am a rapist because they understand context without having it tattoo'd on their foreheads.

Then again I may of missed the part where Trump says he does so against their will.
And from what I have seen, if you're that rich, a lot of women will gladly let you do that. (same for Rich women and there toy boys.)

Grabbing consenting adults is a lot different to molesting kids or raping other adults against their will.

And well I guess nobody cares about what I do and say, because I am not famous and taking me down wouldn't fit any self righteous sin free persons agenda.

Here, let me hand you that stone so you may cast it.

If Trumps a 'sexual predator' (code for RAPIST obviously...), by all means, please show me evidence, more so than a single sentence said in a moment of privacy that had no mention of no consent.

I'll then show you a list of Bill Clintons conquests and a tonne of articles about female pedophiles.

Because I vilify all terrible actions equally.

Seriously, this is the problem with American politics. It's all left and right for you people. There are no shades of grey. No middle ground. It's all my way or no way. No flexibility, no compromise.
And that is why so many Western countries these days are screwed.

Disclaimer: I think all politicians suck and refuse to label myself, before you think I am some 'right wing' Trump supporter. Honestly there is no difference between parties in western democracies'. They're all two sides of the same coin and while you're here defending Hillary and condemning Trump or visa versa, etc.etc. They're all getting together for weekend BBQ's and laughing at the lot of you for being so gullible.
edit on 13-10-2017 by AtomicKangaroo because: stuff

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It would appear that NBC had this story and tried to kill it.
They had on the record statements, they had audio tape. They did nothing.
This is the same NBC that used the Trump tapes to try and swing an election - talk between two men, not anything like the caught in the act evidence they had on Weinstein.

Why?

One of the clearest examples of how some media outlets are now nothing more than political propaganda outlets, with a singular goal of aiding their preferred candidates, not informing the people and certainly not holding the rich and powerful to account. It is high time they were held to account themselves.
edit on 13/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

There is never an epic fail on my part. Let's be perfectly clear on that point.

I know that must be you Hillary!, it sounds like Hillary Clinton! If that is your impersonation of Hillary it is a winner!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

"Pizzagate" is a thoroughly discredited fringe theory that has even been denied by its chief proponent Alex Jones.

Next?

Wrong.. And the only things Alex Jones denied about it was the falsehoods that the MSM, namely CNN misquoted that he talked about and discussed related to it. Dishonesty is your greatest enemy because it always betrays you, Remember that from now on. (I know you won't).. CNN is learning that the hard way, but still not learning it. They think dishonesty can't be seen as if it is a ghost.

edit on 13-10-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join