It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

its Kinda sad the Silence and Deflection from the Left about Weinstein

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: butcherguy

So, your take is that McFarlane had prima facie evidence of Weinstein's predations?

Or was it rumor and innuendo that McFarlane, known for his edginess and "outlandish" behavior, capitalized on?

Ahem....

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I certainly agree.

I just never condoned or really made mention of jfk's moral righteousness.

He was however a leader (in his public fadcade) and made tax cuts that didn't create a massive budget deficit.

Personally he was a womanizer.

Where as Bill Clinton made some of the most racist legal changes in recent political history, let the media consolidate, was actually fighting legal rape charges..etc..

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
of course it is. we are just 'cattle' to them. regular people do not count, they think they are above us. weinsteen is one of fun bunch lmfao.

the media is all run by these elitists, so if they call him out, they will have little choice but to admit their interpretations of the peoples of the world.
edit on 11-10-2017 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Stephen20
looks like holly weird finally getting a light signed on it maybe tarentino will be next to be exposed. since weinsten company produced so much of his slop.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

It's Kinda sad the Silence and Deflection from the Left about Weinstein

Sad, but in no way unexpected. That is their MO. They are hypocrites just like the Right, unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You mean like my dead in Benghazi you programmed clown?
WILL you get to see Hillary when you die too?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I want to see a investigation into Manhattan DA Vance over the one actress having a wire and not enough evidence was collected. Look at political donations and that ridiculous tax break for tv and films for the why's. Obviously Hollywood needs a boycott now until they straighten things out!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The DoJ are opening an investigation into Weinstein... Hollywood collectively sh***** bricks right now.
It's all going to come out, and don;t be surprised if the trail leads right back to politics as well.
About time.
edit on 11/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
looks like holly weird finally getting a light signed on it maybe tarentino will be next to be exposed. since weinsten company produced so much of his slop.

He just likes toes to suck on......nothing to see there. Most of Hollywood is messed up.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Krakatoa

Trump is a republican. He's a sexual predator and he #ing got rewarded by you guys for it so please talk to the hands. 🙌

Epic fail on your part. I didn't vote for him in the election. However, I respect the office and he was elected fairly according to the procedure every single candidate accepted when they decided to run for that high office.

I still believe dragging other people into this conversation is deflection. It is an overt attempt to deflect the conversation away form this scum Weinstein and onto another person. You want to rail against someone else for the same thing, make a thread about it!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Trump has said he's known Weinstein for years and is not surprised.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Your rabid denial of an obviously left leaning Hollywood who suckle at the teat of the powerful and corrupt like hillary (shiver) and your obvious desire to stir weinstein's actions into a blended pot of "many" speak volumes about your agenda.

Of all the people on this site you are truly one of the few who has lost the right to play the partisan agenda card by overplaying it yourself.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I'm confused.

The Trumpbots tell us that gun crime is a NOT a political issue.

The Trumpbots tell us Harvey Weinstein IS a political issue.

Has someone changed the definition of "political issue" when I wasn't looking?
edit on 12-10-2017 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

I KNOW!
You are getting smoked by chaos,best adapt.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

... and as usual you come in to a thread not to contribute to the discussion but merely to foist your opinions of another poster on us.

No one here cares what you think about me. The attempt to pretend that the predation of Weinstein is unique or related to the ideology of a political party (in this case Democrats) is ABSURD.

The attempted use of this man's abuse of others to merely score more ‘points’ is disgusting.

That said, it’s always good to hear from a fan.

edit on 12-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Something caught in your throat?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DorianSoran

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: RazorV66

Yeah, powerful sexual predators are noxious.

Can you explain what that has to do with liberals, leftists or Democrats?

Thanks.

You can't REALLY be as thick as you portray, can you? If so I feel sorry for your mother, and her basement.

Dorian Soran 7.69v

LOL ... right. Typical privileged snowflake ... you think the whole world lives under a rock because you do?

Did you have a cogent comment about the subject, or about what I said, or did you just want to be reassured of your importance by trying to be a snarky little ass in your posting?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

... yet, the actual evidence shows that "conservatives" are actually far, far more likely to be pedophiles (Republican Senators and Representatives, Roman Catholic Priests, Fundamentalist Preachers, Football Coaches).

Oddly enough, the only ones that ever bring up the alleged legitimacy of child abuse as a sexual orientation seem to be right-wingers ...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I think you were more on track when you sad this is an issue of power (over others). Unfortunately, that makes it more difficult to solve. It's not just a case of fixing the Hollywood culture, or the Vatican culture.. or any other group. It's about fixing a dark element of human nature prevalent in too many and their susceptibility to power.

edit on 12/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join