It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

its Kinda sad the Silence and Deflection from the Left about Weinstein

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: RazorV66

Yeah, powerful sexual predators are noxious.

Can you explain what that has to do with liberals, leftists or Democrats?

Thanks.

You can't REALLY be as thick as you portray, can you? If so I feel sorry for your mother, and her basement.

Dorian Soran 7.69v

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I didn't know him and all I have read was he like ladies. I guess I have never seen any proof he was raping women buy if you have it let me see.

edit on 11-10-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

You go look yourself.....it will be more believable to you. I guess if you are a handsome sexual predator, it's ok. Didn't know that.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stephen20
It was pretty painful watching CNN tonight. It took Hillary Clinton 5 DAYS to Condemn this. Meanwhile after Trumps 1st Charlottesville statement he "corrected" himself within 24 hours. And people said it was to late he supports White Nationalism. I think it is fair to say that by accepting all those donations from Weinstein that Clinton supports the very same Misogynist White Men shes been crying about because shes a Woman and they voted for Trump because hes a Man.

ALL OF US MISOGYNIST MEN WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP or 3rd party DESERVE A APOLOGY.

BUT I KNOW WE WONT GET IT.

Painful, sad, yet completely unsurprising. Just wait, the "pedosexuals" will be the next protected class the Dems try to back and call you a bigot if you're not on board with it.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I never said that,..I never read any rape allegations just that he had consensual girlfriends on the side.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Again read more.......girlfriends....pfft.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Well since you can't point it out and he was never convicted I have to assume your full of it.

Did women file suits and come out against him like Bill?

Or did he have scores of women who willingly engaged in sex?

Gold diggers share some blame in these things. They make it so the real women get prayed on.

Getting your rod polished for status is also the polishers fault.

If the women want nothing to do with it is another story.

I look at jfk as a sex fiend.because there is proof for that.

I don't think of political leaders as super heroes. I like Eisenhower's politics but he was a womenizer too.

In the case of others they are bad all the way around.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Where am I defending? I've called him scum and a sexual predator. Because that is what he is. You're the one that's trying to draw away from those facts. You're the one that is trying to make this about his politics when it should just be about the fact that he's a terrible person. How's that for defending?

It's kinda laughable. You keep doing the moral equivalency arguement. I'm glad you condemn his behaviors. You keep adding on ancillary things that give the slight impression of "well your side does it too" and that somehow makes it more palatable? Ewwww. It's wrong when anyone does it. All sexual abusers from all political persuasions should be castrated in my opinion. You are mad that this time he's been shown to be a Democratic Supporter. Just own that bit and move on, that's all I ask. It's always "they don't represent the whole Left/Right" Arguement I find weak.

Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Well since you can't point it out and he was never convicted I have to assume your full of it.

Did women file suits and come out against him like Bill?

Or did he have scores of women who willingly engaged in sex?

Gold diggers share some blame in these things. They make it so the real women get prayed on.

Getting your rod polished for status is also the polishers fault.

If the women want nothing to do with it is another story.

I look at jfk as a sex fiend.because there is proof for that.

I don't think of political leaders as super heroes. I like Eisenhower's politics but he was a womenizer too.

In the case of others they are bad all the way around.

Wow....you should stop.

Never convicted....it's the women's fault too?

Take a break and come back. Do it within 4 hours so you can edit that post.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I am not really going to edit the post.

People do have a right to a fair trial and not be convicted by people making money off memoirs.

I think that yes most of the people who grow up with a silver spoon and take positions of power are scummy. I don't know the level of that scum.

Do you?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
All sexual abusers from all political persuasions should be castrated in my opinion.

If only more right wingers felt this way, Trump may not have been elected. From what I've seen, if it's a republican, the women "let you do it", and it's "locker room talk" -- they attack the women and defend the piece of sh*t at all costs.

Roger Ailes, they defendedand attacked Megyn Kelly and Gretchen Carlson... O'Reilly they defend... every douchebag at FOX... Trump brags about his power to walk in on nude young teens in their dressing room because he's owner of the pageant and they defend... he says on tape, "you can grab them by the p*ssy" and they defend that and even elect him to the highest office.

Trump supporters clearly support abuse of power and sexual harassment in the work place. Which is pretty disgusting.
edit on 11-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I am not really going to edit the post.

People do have a right to a fair trial and not be convicted by people making money off memoirs.

I think that yes most of the people who grow up with a silver spoon and take positions of power are scummy. I don't know the level of that scum.

Do you?

Where's there's smoke there's fire. The evidence is pretty conclusive that JFK was a sex addict and surely used his wealth, power and office to his sexual advantage.....is that not what Weinstein did? You want it both ways. JFK wouldn't last in politics in this day and age. But you go ahead glorifying him.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Glorify what?

Sounds like a strawman.

Guess trump colluded with Russia too.
edit on 11-10-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Nik0laTesla

Unfortunately these sort of cases involving high profile scumbags with money usually don't go anywhere.

And going to court is just as a traumatic experience for the victims. His lawyer will drag them through the mud.

If he is guilty, then yeah stick him in jail. But getting from here to incarceration won't be easy.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
And who on Ceres cares?
There's bigger fish to fry and the appr. 9 lefties willing to waste their time in the pit probably have a life as well.

ALL OF US MISOGYNIST MEN WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP or 3rd party DESERVE A APOLOGY.

Have a cookie instead, Whinestoned! After finishing your homework, of course.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

60 seconds.

It took you 60 seconds to jump on this. Do you literally live on these boards waiting for a leftist dissenting view to attack?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Congratualtions.

You really struck a nerve with two of the most abusive whiners on ATS.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I thought this guy was a businessman? That would make it a corporate problem. I never heard of him before this but I don't read Hollywood tabloids.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Glorify what?

Sounds like a strawman.

Guess trump colluded with Russia too.

Sigh...... You are the one making JFK sound great. But keep on deflecting from the issue. Powerful men (for the most part) sexually preying on powerless men and women. Our whole system needs to be rid of this, I think we all agree. It's a battle in a long war.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Sillyolme

You got EYES?

RESEARCH CONFIRMED...NEXT .

That's a photoshop. But please, tell us more about how random hoaxes you see on the Internet with your gullible eyes are "research confirmed" (whatever that means).

You can see the moment in question at 00:28.
edit on 2017-10-11 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join