It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

its Kinda sad the Silence and Deflection from the Left about Weinstein

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It was pretty painful watching CNN tonight. It took Hillary Clinton 5 DAYS to Condemn this. Meanwhile after Trumps 1st Charlottesville statement he "corrected" himself within 24 hours. And people said it was to late he supports White Nationalism. I think it is fair to say that by accepting all those donations from Weinstein that Clinton supports the very same Misogynist White Men shes been crying about because shes a Woman and they voted for Trump because hes a Man.

ALL OF US MISOGYNIST MEN WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP or 3rd party DESERVE A APOLOGY.

BUT I KNOW WE WONT GET IT.
edit on 11-10-2017 by Stephen20 because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stephen20
It was pretty painful watching CNN tonight. It took Hillary Clinton 5 DAYS to Condemn this. Meanwhile after Trumps 1st Charlottesville statement he "corrected" himself within 24 hours. And people said it was to late he supports White Nationalism. I think it is fair to say that by accepting all those donations from Weinstein that Clinton supports the very same Misogynist White Men shes been crying about because shes a Woman and they voted for Trump because hes a Man.

Go away Stevemagegod, you're drunk.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Stephen20

Go away Stevemagegod, you're drunk.

O Look a Fan.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Stevemagegod, your most recent thread was based on a lie...

This one is based on your persistence to clog these boards as if it’s your very own blog.

You really offer nothing. Which is hard to do on a forum.
edit on 11-10-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

+64 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Congratualtions.

You really struck a nerve with two of the most abusive whiners on ATS.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian Ahhh I always wanted to say it but I missed my chance. As long as allsee4eye is gone I am good.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Stephen20

ABC Nightline started off tonight with a big segment on Weinstein. They blasted him for the heinous crime of acting "inappropriately" in certain situations.

Actor Ben Aflac kept Weinstein's antics hush-hush, stated one of the actresses who was assaulted.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I've never even heard of this Weinstein clown. Clearly he's a sleazeball of the highest order. Seems like Weinstein and Rupert Murdoch would have enjoyed perving out together.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Congratualtions.

You really struck a nerve with two of the most abusive whiners on ATS.

Where are they? Don't worry ma'am, I'll protect you.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

It was pretty painful watching CNN tonight. It took Hillary Clinton 5 DAYS to Condemn this. Meanwhile after Trumps 1st Charlottesville statement he "corrected" himself within 24 hours.

One thing is not like the other.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Totally! I've been following you ever since you made it big with "I like turtles."

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I found the entire story very ironic and quite frankly, a joke of the highest level on Leftists everywhere, when I saw the idiot that was advising him was Lisa Bloom.
She was the idiot lawyer that tried representing the woman or women, that accused Trump of misdeeds.
And there she was on the legal team for this derelict Weinstein....AND she was trying to come up with ways to try to get rid of the stench of that clown by portraying these actresses as hypocrites because they were in pictures with him.

As the board convened an emergency phone meeting on Thursday evening to address the allegations, published in an investigation by The Times, Ms. Bloom sent an email to board members attacking the article. She outlined a plan that involved “more and different reporting,” including “photos of several of the accusers in very friendly poses with Harvey after his alleged misconduct.”

In one of the emails, Mr. Maerov scolded Ms. Bloom for “fanning the flames and compounding the problem” and asked that she step away from the company. He pointed to a business deal she had previously reached to have Mr. Weinstein turn a book she had written into a television series.

www.nytimes.com... il=recommendations-2&action=click&contentCollection=U.S.®ion=Footer&module=WhatsNext&version=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&recg&pgtype=article

I could only imagine the Leftist/Liberal crapshoot of a TV series that would be made from a book that that twit wrote.
But alas, maybe she isn't quite as stupid as she looks, because she resigned.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I've never even heard of this Weinstein clown. Clearly he's a sleazeball of the highest order.

you sure your just not confusing him with that 9-11 guy who said "Just Pull IT"....

edit on 11-10-2017 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yeah, powerful sexual predators are noxious.

Can you explain what that has to do with liberals, leftists or Democrats?

Thanks.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Thanks.

Nope....you figure it out.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Thanks.

LOL ... so you can't then. You want to make a connection, but you can't back it up?

About what I thought.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Thanks.

LOL ... so you can't then. You want to make a connection, but you can't back it up?

About what I thought.

Perhaps I worded it wrong......I should have said - I could but I won't, so you figure it out.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Thanks.

About what I thought.

Perhaps I worded it wrong......I should have said - I could but I won't, so you figure it out.

There's nothing to figure out chief. Weinstein is a sexual predator and there are many of those around.

One is sitting in the White House, for example, self-confessed.

None of that has anything to do with "leftists and liberals."

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Thanks.

About what I thought.

There's nothing to figure out chief. Weinstein is a sexual predator and there are many of those around.

One is sitting in the White House, for example, self-confessed.

None of that has anything to do with "leftists and liberals."

That is why I told you to figure it out yourself. I knew you couldn't.
And you answered exactly like I knew you would.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

1 APOLLOS for them all...

If some think these behaviors are restricted to the illusion of what is called the elite left humans and not part of the illusion of the elite right humans as well then many are truly asleep within a Neuro matrix?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join