It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok. Just a rant.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Just to be clear. I am under the influence of alcohol but would still like to make myself heard, and maybe understood by somebody.

It takes alot of courage and self confidence to say what I am about to say about myself but I have honestly came to the point I need others point of view on things.

I will start by saying yes I have been on countless antidepressants over the years and am still continuing one that fits me which I will not name. (I believe you got your own)

I have had a few ufo experiences.
Lucid dreams.
Mediumship.
Countless strange life altering happenings.

Although the last 3/4 years have 'grounded' me I'm so much like to get back 'in touch'

Please help on how to have more of a "foot in both worlds"

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Soulo

Anti-depressants and alcohol dont mix. A big mistake on your part. One or the other...preferably neither. I want you to live....

MS
Emergency Medical Tech
Advanced Life Support

I dont want a 911 call to your house to save you. Go to bed. Best......

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The only way to get a foot in both worlds is to get both feet in one world.

Simple as abc.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
well i dont know if this will help or not! i'm on Paxil and thank god i am, it's been 5 years now but the weird thing is that after i was put on it i lost any desire to drink booze anymore! gone goodbye dont even miss it and i drank almost every night for 30 years! and my libdo went also but it's a trade off i can live with! im alive and for the most part happy.

i've always been sensitive to paranormal stuff like walking to a house and knowing it haunted! also animals gravitate to me especially cats even mean ones! but after the booze went those sences increased alot and i love it! i meditate and pray (i'm not religeous just spiritual ) its opened me up and my bipolar is more stable and i feel blessed as with a gift! my dreams are weird and vived and very lucid, i talk to people i've never met in waking life! and i'm not afraid anymore! good luck
edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: added words

new topics

top topics

join