It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vegas shooting plot thickens - mysterious Paddock home break-in

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

How? Burglar may have used a bump key, leaves no sign of forced entry and only takes a few seconds to open 90% of home locks with minimal practice.

BAN BUMP KEYS! BAN BUMP STOCKS! BAN ALL THE THINGS!

Edit to add: The call to ban all the things is sarcasm, for those who do not follow my posts.
edit on 10/11/17 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

To me "break-in" implies that something was broken.

It just the legaleze for entering

breaking and entering - the criminal act of entering a residence or other enclosed property through the slightest amount of force (even pushing open a door), without authorization.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel
Ah, thanks. In our state it is called illegal entry or criminal trespass if no obvious signs of damage are present.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt But in this story, it may change tomorrow to say, "Oh, sorry, it was just the guy from the home-owners' association doing his customary checks through the neighborhood and forgot to turn off the lights." At this point nothing should surprise any of us, eh

Nawww it was just Jesus Campos but he stopped by before the shooting even happened

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'm guessing not me of those idiots in the video on RT video don't own security cameras as they don't even know who lives next to him.

I'm sorry but I have a general idea of who lives near me. Maybe anyway can go off deep end but it sure uses me how unaware people are of their immediate surroundings.

a reply to: trollz

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join