It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#TheTruthIsOutThere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Everyone's favourite punching bag is back at it again, John Pedosta coming at us live, hinting at IMMINENT E.T. disclosure.

Or he could just be lying to us again. Who knows.

Nick Pope tweeted that he doesn't think it's going to be anything, just more hot air from that side of the isle.

But hopefully something soon? Here's link to the tweet, twitter.com...

Here's link to Huff Post Article talking about disclosure coming soon.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Could this be the "Calm Before The Storm" that Trump has been talking about?!

edit on 10-10-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: I like Green Eggs and Ham.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If President Trump gave us Disclosure... I’d forgive everything he has ever done or said...

But he won’t... so I won’t be doing that.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
If President Trump gave us Disclosure... I’d forgive everything he has ever done or said...

But he won’t... so I won’t be doing that.

Me too.

There's a countdown on Tom delonges site here. dpo.tothestarsacademy.com... will be keeping an eye on this. But I won't hold my breath, countdowns are always a guaranteed let down. (Especially Hollywood movies)

It asks for investment for shares, but in shares for what? It's a little confusing and seems hoaxy.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Here's to wishful thinking anyhow...

If John Podesta gives us something juicy, I will personally apologize for the less than kind things I said about him in 2016. Then again, such rhetoric is rarely helpful so I should probably do so anyways.

In any case, Trump should give us disclosure!

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Tom Delonges , John Podesta , Truth ? Truth is being merchandised by Hollywood these days. Maybe the hollywood 'stars' are going to tell us what U.F.O's are ? Tell me what's so special about Tom Delonges ? And John Podesta , a very shady figure at least.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
plot twist:

What if there is nothing to disclose?

This is why I tend to wait until the reveal, if any, before making assumptions based on nothing.

I am gonna say it is not what we think it is. Click Bait is the order of the day after all.

Probably going to say "UFO's are actually shopping bags LOL" for all we know at this point.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

It doesn't look like disclosure, more like a fund raiser to start a research project.

Did the US gov stop these kind of projects with the researchers wanting to continue?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

BEST keep your guard up at all times,trust NO ONE...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Of course there is truth out here. Many already know this truth. Many dont know exact details, but millions, heck even our ancient ancestors had it kind of figured out.

Its simply a hard pill to swallow for some. Thats fine too. Doesnt mean its gonna be jammed down people's throats, which is why you see things playing out the way that they are.

I believe the idea is "keep it cool" and to let things happen organically.

Whatever that means haha.

Still, makes some sense, if one is allowing a civ to transition to a greater awareness, technology, etc.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

I agree completely. Of course there's something happening beyond our understanding as regular everyday plebs.

top topics

join