It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW CNN Don Lemon is talking about Trumps IQ and not covering the Harvey Scandal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Stephen20 Of course FOX news is real. They fit your agenda. All hail FOX and the Don. Praise be to our great leader who can shoot people and not loose support and also grab pussies and I will give him the trophy for being the best at failing at everything. Also he has already spent more of your money than the big O did. So ya keep up your support for a failing administration.

Trump aint taking the $400k Pay Check so try again. Obama droned American Citizens and didn't lose any support. And Hillary joked about Droning Julian Asange. Also if Fox fits my agenda why am i posting about CNN? Could it be that your a Bigot?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Richer?

Do you have a mainstream credible source for that?

edit on 11-10-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

156 is really high.
The vast majority of the population are under 130.

An I.Q between 90 and 110 is considered average; over 120, superior. Roughly 68% of the population has an IQ between 85 and 115.

The average range between 70 and 130, and represents about 95% of the population.

edit on 10/11/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Stephen20

"Some black chick?" Stay classy, swine.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Here's a tip for you:

Liberals don't actually care about women's rights. Or about you or anyone else. At all.

They only use those platforms to get elected and promote their own agendas.

It's so blatantly obvious I don't know how you can't see it.

Any liberal who mistreats woman or pays them less than men is given a free pass. Why? They don't actually care about those things!

I'm sure we all remember the accusations leveled at Trump over treatment of women. None of which were ever proved true. Liberals to this day still believe that garbage.

But one of their own who was proven to do these things? Well then that person gets defended. Ala Bill Clinton, who used his position of authority to get sexual favors from a very young intern in the oval office. Weinstein has decades of abuse to women. Clooney takes it with a grain of salt. Saturday Night Live and other liberal talk show heads ignore it completely. They'd still prefer to run bits on untrue Trump material. Another fashion designer top lady actually said maybe the women were asking for it.

I honestly don't know how liberals can defend any of it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join