It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvey Weinstein seeks treatment OUTSIDE US

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadingOne
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
I find your accusations about "wishful thinking" to ba a hell of a lot more creepy than the post that triggered you so badly.
Quite the repulsive thing to accuse someone of wishing that a young woman has been molested by a know pervert.
I think you should retract your creepy post, it is out of line. UGH.

Sign says...Wonder if Obamas daughter had any "special time" with him while she was interning....a la Monica Lewinsky?
Not me being creepy. Not me laying out a fantasy. Not me projecting a hatred of Obama onto his daughter.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I guess he'll go somewhere that will make sure he can't be extradited for any sexual crimes ala Roman Polanski. Supposedly he abused Emma Watson when she was a minor.

Harvey Weinstein is going to a treatment center outside of the United States for sex addiction amid allegations that he sexually assaulted numerous women over the span of three decades.

www.usmagazine.com...

Wonder if Obamas daughter had any "special time" with him while she was interning....a la Monica Lewinsky?

Perhaps it's just me, but I find that comment to be in very poor taste.

This issue is a very serious issue and should be treated as such.

I think it is just you because I was wondering the same thing.

Sick minds think alike?

I would not ponder or speculate on any such thing unless there was evidence to suggest it may have occurred.

It's amazing how far some people are willing to go on this issue. The threads on this site pertaining to this particular issue are appalling.

But we know how it can be, considering the "pizza" issue.

edit on 10-10-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

YOU were the one talking about "wishful thinking", a very creepy accusation, which was the point I addressed. Stay on topic, thanks, I am not interested in your attempts at weaseling out of your own accusations.

I was also wondering if something may have happened to Obama's daughter while being near this pervert Weinstein. Seems like a reasonable and quite natural thing to consider, after what has come to light about him. And I can assure you, before you get very badly triggered again, I have NO WISH to see ANYONE molested by that animal.

edit on 10-10-2017 by ReadingOne because: reason

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The sheer number of young women Weinstein seems to have victimized in return for favors makes it a not unreasonable direction to go.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I guess he'll go somewhere that will make sure he can't be extradited for any sexual crimes ala Roman Polanski. Supposedly he abused Emma Watson when she was a minor.

Harvey Weinstein is going to a treatment center outside of the United States for sex addiction amid allegations that he sexually assaulted numerous women over the span of three decades.

www.usmagazine.com...

Wonder if Obamas daughter had any "special time" with him while she was interning....a la Monica Lewinsky?

I think it is just you because I was wondering the same thing.

Sick minds think alike?

I would not ponder or speculate on any such thing unless there was evidence to suggest it may have occurred.

It's amazing how far some people are willing to go on this issue. The threads on this site pertaining to this particular issue are appalling.

But we know how it can be, considering the "pizza" issue.

Oh, stop the holier than thou act.

We all know if this were a Republican donor you would be making a big deal out of it instead of pretending to be a precious snowflake who is 'offended' by mere speculation.

Give us a break.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

www.usmagazine.com...

Robert Mueller would get more traction, and be more useful, by investigating this scumbag, instead of witch-hunting Russian collusion.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

www.usmagazine.com...

I guess you don't have to be Weinstein to get creepy about young ladies. Stay classy, Dude.

Oh, so because a gaggle of women have come forward and are apparently telling the truth based on the measures taken so far, my thinking that Obama's daughter may have been a victim is somehow sick? Or was it my relating it to Bill Clinton's Intern that made it somehow worse by associating two pervs in the same thread, one that heavily supported the other...

But yes, let's just sweep the others under the rug and pretend that question isn't on even Obamas mind right now.

If it's not then he's a REALLY crappy father because that would be the very first thing I would think of had my daughter interned with this sick pervert....but hey...guess we all can't be good parents, hence all those that allowed Weinstein to take advantage of them...and the other Hollywood/Political elites....

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The sheer number of young women Weinstein seems to have victimized in return for favors makes it a not unreasonable direction to go.

In a case pertaining to such a serious issue, you do not speculate on what "seems" reasonable. You get the facts and only the facts.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

In a case pertaining to such a serious issue, you do not speculate on what "seems" reasonable. You get the facts and only the facts.

Don't pretend that when you hear about someone like a coach ... or a priest (be honest now) ... having molested some of the kids he works with and two or three or more have come forward that your mind doesn't immediately think, "Those are just the ones we know about ..."

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

We all know if this were a Republican donor you would be making a big deal out of it instead of pretending to be a precious snowflake who is 'offended' by mere speculation.

What a horrible argument.

I would take the same stance, no matter the political affiliation of the person involved. Unlike you and others, politics means nothing when it comes to accusations such as this.

Your agreement with the member I replied to shows that you are willing to forego any sense of decency and compassion when it comes to girls/kids potentially put in a position where their bodies are used for...

Some of you people are so politically derped that I cannot begin to understand it.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Don't pretend that when you hear about someone like a coach ... or a priest (be honest now) ... having molested some of the kids he works with and two or three or more have come forward that your mind doesn't immediately think, "Those are just the ones we know about ..."

And every single parent of a kid who was ever coached or left their child alone with that priest would rightfully wonder, as would the entire community.

If they didn't then something is REALLY wrong with them.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Sure, but it's about what you can prove.

You don't speculate about Priest O'mally touching little Johnny because his dad was a democrat/republican...unless you're a twisted #er.
edit on 10-10-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I wonder why the liberal ladies of Hollywood whom Weinstein supposedly abused didn't rush to the Obamas to warn them when they heard their daughter would be working with him? Hollyweird liberals always have their own agenda working.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

www.usmagazine.com...

It was in poor taste, but at it's core is a very real question that likely will be speculated on by the media for some time.

So it would seem logical to say that some members on this site think and act very similar to those in the media, whom they also pretend to condemn for the very topics on which they speculate.

The sheep here just seem to be ahead of the MSM curve.

In some cases, sure. Remember, though, "media" covers a lot of outlets beyond the commercial mainstream media.

link   
Heres hoping for Vigilante justice cuz # the system.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

You don't speculate about Priest O'mally touching little Johnny because his dad was a democrat/republican...unless you;re a twisted #er.

Who suggested anything of the sort based on political party? Obamas daughter interned for Weinstein directly, therefore it begs the question of if it happened to her too...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

You don't speculate about Priest O'mally touching little Johnny because his dad was a democrat/republican...unless you;re a twisted #er.

As a father of a daughter, you would think this is crossing his mind wouldn't you?

It has crossed ours.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Well, it is pretty clear now a lot of Hollywood starlets slept their way to the top. Sad what people will do for fame and money. Not absolving Weinstein of his scumbag ways, but this seems like par for the course when it comes to the entertainment industry. Casting couch is not just a figure of speech.

The hypocrisy of the Hollywood left is pathetic especially in light of all the faux outrage over Trump.

L.A. Reid, a big music mogul (chairman of Epic Records and owner of LA Face) was recently fired for essentially the same sh*t.

edit on 10-10-2017 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Not to justify Weinstein forcing himself on women, but one does have to wonder if the behavior is encouraged by other women who are in fact willing to put out to get ahead.

If you are a celeb or powerful person and used to women throwing panties at you daily, I can kind of see how you might get detached from reality after awhile and not realize that every woman doesn't want to sleep with you.

I mean if say 8 out of 10 women will happily give you a BJ or whatever to get a role, you might get flustered by the one or two who play hard to get and thus go down a path towards sexual assault unintentionally. In your mind, no woman ever says no, so you are thinking they are just playing hard to get.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Heres hoping for Vigilante justice cuz # the system.

Hopefully someone will take care of it. Down South, we call it "Keeping it in the family".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join