It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvey Weinstein seeks treatment OUTSIDE US

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I guess he'll go somewhere that will make sure he can't be extradited for any sexual crimes ala Roman Polanski. Supposedly he abused Emma Watson when she was a minor.

Harvey Weinstein is going to a treatment center outside of the United States for sex addiction amid allegations that he sexually assaulted numerous women over the span of three decades.

www.usmagazine.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
he should seek treatment at the bottom of a trash compactor...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I guess he'll go somewhere that will make sure he can't be extradited for any sexual crimes ala Roman Polanski. Supposedly he abused Emma Watson when she was a minor.

Harvey Weinstein is going to a treatment center outside of the United States for sex addiction amid allegations that he sexually assaulted numerous women over the span of three decades.

www.usmagazine.com...

Wonder if Obamas daughter had any "special time" with him while she was interning....a la Monica Lewinsky?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

One can hope that this is the result of the increased awareness of the sick deeds being done in Hollywood.

I seem to remember a 4chan poster discussing having the goods on some high level individuals in Hollywood, as well as government.

These psychopaths need to be exposed, if we as a society ever hope to create a better world.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmTuesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Haha for some reason after reading that, I thought "firing squads should be called sanitation service." Ridding the world of filth...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

www.usmagazine.com...

Wonder if Obamas daughter had any "special time" with him while she was interning....a la Monica Lewinsky?

Perhaps it's just me, but I find that comment to be in very poor taste.

This issue is a very serious issue and should be treated as such.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: fiverx313

Haha for some reason after reading that, I thought "firing squads should be called sanitation service." Ridding the world of filth...

Ridding the world of filth reminds me of the Black Hole Sun video.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

www.usmagazine.com...

Yeah, that seems to be the MO. Act like a pig then split.

I wish they'd do something about the rampant pedophilia.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
He should be turning himself in to authorities inside the US.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
He should be turning himself in to authorities inside the US.

Sadly the "authorities" are the ones that will be making sure he gets out of the country.

Hopefully there will be some genuine white hats that get him to flip on his cohorts, if this made it to the media, I am guessing someone has some much worse dirt on this scumbag.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Roman Polanski will likely be his therapist.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

www.usmagazine.com...

I guess you don't have to be Weinstein to get creepy about young ladies. Stay classy, Dude.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

www.usmagazine.com...

I guess you don't have to be Weinstein to get creepy about young ladies. Stay classy, Dude.

My thoughts exactly.

This is a potentially horrible case and people have no problem making completely inappropriate, distasteful comments, for whatever reason.

Never let a good crisis go to waste, I guess...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
hope he names names, you know there are others who have done the same.. let the whole thing crumble

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

www.usmagazine.com...

My thoughts exactly.

This is a potentially horrible case and people have no problem making completely inappropriate, distasteful comments, for whatever reason.

Never let a good crisis go to waste, I guess...
Everybody is pointing at Hollywood and defining celebs by their response to the scandal. Looks like others define themselves in the same manner...quite revealing, eh? Even sounds like wishful thinking! Creepy!

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

www.usmagazine.com...

It was in poor taste, but at it's core is a very real question that likely will be speculated on by the media for some time.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

www.usmagazine.com...

Butthurt snowflake

(I'm kidding, of course)

But hey... ATS loves to make everything about 'dem libtards.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I find your accusations about "wishful thinking" to ba a hell of a lot more creepy than the post that triggered you so badly.
Quite the repulsive thing to accuse someone of wishing that a young woman has been molested by a known pervert.

I think you should retract your creepy post, it is out of line. UGH.

edit on 10-10-2017 by ReadingOne because: spelling

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

www.usmagazine.com...

It was in poor taste, but at it's core is a very real question that likely will be speculated on by the media for some time.

So it would seem logical to say that some members on this site think and act very similar to those in the media, whom they also pretend to condemn for the very topics on which they speculate.

The sheep here just seem to be ahead of the MSM curve.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

www.usmagazine.com...

I think it is just you because I was wondering the same thing.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join