It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG..HARVEY WEINSTEIN is a Democrat Icon and a Sadistic Animal!.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

• Uranium One owns approximately 20% of all uranium mine production in the United States.

• Rosatom, during Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State, acquired Uranium One.

• Rosatom is a Russian non-profit operated by the Russian government specifically charged with overseeing state nuclear programs, including both power and weaponry.

• Contributions from Russian interests were made to the Clinton Foundation about the same time as the approval for the purchase of Uranium One was finalized, which were not disclosed.

You can spin that story all day long, 7 ways from Sunday, and it still smacks of collusion and pay-for-play in conjunction with the Russian government. It also stands that since the mines are now owned by Russian interests, the uranium belongs to the Russians.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I have made one factual statement to you: all uranium mined in the US stays in the US after processing.

You are the only one desperately trying to spin anything.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

So, you are stating that ownership of a mine does not include ownership of ore mined?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

So, you are stating that ownership of a mine does not include ownership of ore mined?

TheRedneck

I am stating what I have stated and provided ample backup for. If you want to opine about real estate law .. be my guest. The US Nuclear Regulatory Commission disagrees.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

In other words, you cannot answer because the answer will destroy your platform. Got it.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

This is the part bugging me, that fact that it goes back so far. Considering the ages of some of these victims now, it isn't that big of a reach to assume he is probably a pedo as well. Id like to see this thread pulled as far back as it can go. People may be more apt to shrug their shoulders because women let him for a job. IF he is a pedo too people are going to be really upset.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

In other words, you cannot answer because the answer will destroy your platform. Got it.

TheRedneck

I have answered and provided proof. You have done nothing except make an errant claim.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

You have provided proof that at present, uranium is staying in the US. I have pointed out that the uranium belongs to Russian interests, meaning that could change on a whim. You ignore that dynamic.

And your entire argument is based on one example of many that support my claim of projection. Even if you could somehow prove that Russian owned uranium is not owned by Russia, it still is nothing more than a footnote to the main argument. Clinton has additional ties to Russian interests; this one is simply the one most recognized and the easiest to look up (I'm feeling lazy tonight).

So be it. No need to keep beating a dead horse.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

So you’re saying I’m stating reality and you’re pondering possibility.

The uranium does not leave the US except for processing in Canada. That was a part of the approval of the merger as noted.

You are the one who can’t let it go. You made a false claim and were corrected. You are the one who has drawn it out to this extent.

Your comments about Clinton are equally questionable, but are also off topic.

I have merely given you the courtesy of response. I’ll be glad to end that nonsense now.
edit on 11-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust>>>>> And the Obamas said Weinstein was a wonderful human being and let their oldest daughter intern for him. All I can say is that I feel bad for both their daughters and I hope they can separate themselves from that circle and come out as young adults free from being damaged. No MK Ultra type programming like the Kardashian girls. I don't think their parents will be helpful in that.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Gryphon66

He votes with his wallet. Huge wallet at that.

Mmmhmm.

Does that make him unique? Does that make him a "Democratic icon"?

An icons icon. What dose that make? IMO of course.

What does it have to do with the Democratic party? Answer ... nothing.

Oh, see. This is the part where we pretend he wasn't a prominent donor to it? *wink*

I ain't ever heard of the guy before a few days ago. Can't say that he was too prominent. Not much of a movie person myself, though.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

it has been my understanding that the current democratic party is not reflective of most of its past constituents. Even the op highlighted the democratic leadership and hollywood as part and parcel of that. I don't expect much of anyone to contest that the guy doesn't represents their values.

The only link is the fact that he donated and raised plenty of money for the DNC. If someone wants to get butthurt over that fact, that's on them.

edit on 11-10-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

(L-R) Melania Trump, Donald Trump, Georgina Chapman and Harvey Weinstein attend the after party of the New York premiere of "NINE" at the M2 Ultra Lounge on December 15, 2009 in New York City.

Source

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I never thought I'd say this, but its apparent after Trump's election that the head of the FBI, the Attorney General, and every House and Senate elected official are SCARED OF BILL AND HILLARY.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I never thought I'd say this, but its apparent after Trump's election that the head of the FBI, the Attorney General, and every House and Senate elected official are SCARED OF BILL AND HILLARY.

Pfft. Sure why not?

Now, can you explain exactly how you think Weinstein is a "Democratic icon" as you claimed?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Weinstein was packing some heat back then! BTW...where is Donald's left hand? hmmm??

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Pfft. Sure why not?

Now, can you explain exactly how you think Weinstein is a "Democratic icon" as you claimed?

I said he was (maybe still is) a Democrat icon.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

The liberal left can't conceive that Trump isn't just as dirty as they are, so they accuse him of doing what they do.

Generalizing much? Lets say I'm liberal left, I can promise you that trump has broken more laws, has been involved in more lawsuits and committed sexual assault by grabbing females by their genitals and admitted it on tape..

Me? Never even been court. Not even a parking ticket.

So i'd say yeah Trump is as dirty as they are, there's evidence and plenty of law suits to back me up.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Pfft. Sure why not?

I said he was (maybe still is) a Democrat icon.

Very good! You even said that in your title too.

Can you prove it? Can you give us any idea why you think that Weinstein is representative of anything about the Democratic Party?

That's my question.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Didn't Pelosi march with NAMBLA? Is she an icon?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join