It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG..HARVEY WEINSTEIN is a Democrat Icon and a Sadistic Animal!.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Ok, you're right. I won't read between the lines anymore.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Well said, Burdman30ott6. Maybe the NFL will hire him to produce highlight films. That organization doesn't seem to be very picky about human decency as of late.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It was in 2016. Oh..I forgot. This isn't an election year.

It happens every year. On BOTH sides.

Besides, this the POLITICAL MUDPIT.

Thank you for reminding me.

So, you're throwing # just to see if it''ll stick? Gotcha.

Carry on.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Weinstein SECRET Audio of him forcing a woman into his hotel room

Rumors are he even assaulted some stars when they were minors, like Emma Watson. This is just the tip of the iceberg and will redefine the term "casting couch". All kinds of celebrities are now coming out saying they were sexually assaulted, and not just by Weinstein.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Democratic icon? I think you are playing a mental game on yourself.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
4chan has a few interesting threads up speculating which celebrities were probably Weinsteined. Apparently, he loved giving these starlets "eskimo kisses" while out in public. People are starting to think it was some kind of sick inside joke.

Makes my #in' skin crawl.
edit on 10-10-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Sickos come from all walks of life regardless of political views.

Between the GOP and the Dems, there are enough skeletons lurking in those closets to control the known universe

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I have to admit, if it wasn't for the fact that people are seriously making the arguments in this thread, this would be hilarious. As it is, it's just sad.

The point is not that some Hollyweird mogul is a sexual predator... heck, I doubt, if truth be known, it would be possible to throw a rock in Hollyweird or DC without hitting one in either party. The issue is that the exact same people who have been throwing around accusations that have yet to have any evidence associated with them, are also the same people who have been doing exactly what they accuse others of doing unjustly, and in many cases worse.

It's called hypocrisy.

The humor (and about the only reason I ever post in this forum any more) is from watching people desperately try to twist arguments and facts around to fit their position, to the extent they trip all over themselves in the process and wind up looking like fools, all the while trying to pretend they don't.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
DC isn't the only swamp in need of draining. Hollywood is long overdue.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

It’s fallacious to guilt people by association. Remember that the next time they trot out David Duke come election time.

I'm pretty sure that Harvey Weinstein's admirers can't be put in prison, simply because they associated with him.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You missed a whole lot of steps, going from a guy fiddling women to insinuating his political affiliation was the reason for him doing those things.

They CONDONED him doing those things. He didn't become a Democrat to do those horrible things to women. I don't think anyone signs up for the Democratic party so they can commit crimes freely?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
GREAT NEWS:

HARVEY WEINSTEIN Flying to Europe Tonight FOR SEX ADDICTION REHAB

www.tmz.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I think you may have just accurately described identity politics.

There is no moral highground to be had. Looking at politics through the L/R paradigm is an immediate fail. Now if there were some way to make folks see that class is the separating factor, we'd be much better off getting things done.

Here to hoping!

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is a problem that crosses many sectors of society and unfortunately in some countries women have little say and no means to fight back. Is Harvey a selfish pig, using his clout for his own personal sexual gratification ? Oh yeah.. no doubt about it. But to be honest , this is a problem in all walks of life and I'm sure many gay men and women have to put up with unwanted and unwarranted sexual advances.

How many ladies here been embarrassingly hit on by those couple of husbands at the block party. It's everywhere, and trying to deal with it can be a bit of an eggshell walk.

This problem is not political , it's seeped in humanity , men and children suffer to.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Will he be going to a place that won't extradite?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: IAMTAT

Will he be going to a place that won't extradite?

LOL...I hadn't thought of that.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Gryphon66

You tell me, I'm not a Democrat nor did I say he represented them.

STOP, breathe, read.

So you can't answer my question directed to the OP?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I wonder if Weinstein will be HERO or SCUM in a U.S. prison?

Since Cosby never went to prison, maybe Weinstein won't either.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Clinton didn't "oversee the deal." Clinton didn't even vote on the measure that 10 Cabinet level departments voted on as well as the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

I've offered direct evidence that all uranium mined in America will end up in America. No one "sold" Uranium to anyone.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Answering a question that the OP didn't claim? I believe he used democratic politicians and hollywood. Are you one of those? If not, why the snark?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join