It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG..HARVEY WEINSTEIN is a Democrat Icon and a Sadistic Animal!.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Wardaddy454

That's a fair argument but we all know what this threads implications were. Anyone who assaults women is a sleazeball, his political affiliation shouldn't matter one iota, but apparently it does to some people.

Did you check out the link I posted on the last page?

I did, and if its true, put his ass in jail.

But you need to stop twisting the Access Hollywood tape to fit your narrative. Trump was talking about the women that throw themselves at men for a career start. And it certainly wouldn't surprise me if such was the case with Weinstein on a couple of occasions (Ashley Judd *cough*).
edit on 10-10-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It’s fallacious to guilt people by association. Remember that the next time they trot out David Duke come election time.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Put Weinstein's ass in jail! What Democrats are arguing against that?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Well, just heard that Harvey's wife is leaving him.

Probably a wise move on her part.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

"So pointing out hypocrisy is disingenuous?"

Your words not mine.

Nope. Your words.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Hmmm...

Looks like being a sexual deviant extends across both sides of the aisle. Who would have known?

All Conservative PACs, GOP Candidates, and especially the NRA need to immediately return the millions of dollars Schleien has donated to them. Wait.... oh, this is awkward, Schleien's not got a trail of politically agenda driven causes he's donated millions to over many years, you say? His involvement in politics hasn't single handedly financed eff-all over the decades, you state? It's not even in the same ballpark as a serial deviant getting hundreds of alleged women's rights are everything progressives to look the other way while pocketing big bucks, you bemoan? OK, you're right... this guy isn't even in the same league as Weinstein, my bad. Movin' on.

link   

What does "stooping down to their level" mean?
Being a hypocrite. The context of the conversation should make that clear. So your words, in so many words.

link   

a reply to: JinMI

we'll just focus on the petulance of pushing the political divide.

Read the title of this thread and tell me who is pushing the political divide again. Lol.

You responded to me. I responded back. All on this topic.

So does Weinstein represent you or did I say he represented all democrats?

I believe the answers nullify and argument you think you have with me.

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

What? You think that he was able to get away with being a sexual predator because people hate the NRA? Come on. You're neither dumb nor insane, you have to realize on some level how absurd that sounds.

Weinstein, Ailes and people like them get away things because they have *power* — because they can make and break careers — and those careers are among the best paying, most desired careers that exist.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Well, just heard that Harvey's wife is leaving him.

She needs to get that settlement in before the civil suits and lawyer fees crush his net worth.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Probably none now, but as I asked earlier in the thread; Who else knew?

And the only reason that is relevant to the whole discussion is that Hollywood is a bastion of left-leaning ideologies.

Remember, Woody Allen and Roman Polanski are still hailed as great people, by the same people turning their backs on Weinstien.

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

He was able to get away with it so far because of money and power. The same way all do..until they don't.

+1 more 
link   

how do you know these women were throwing themselves on trump? that they do it for a living?? what the hell! you are awful.

just because he said "they let me do it" doesn't mean that's the truth.. good lord. the man's disgusting..

locker room talk my ass.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Why should they have to give the money back? Should Walmart give away money every time one of their customers kills someone?

That's a weak argument. I'm sure if his deviances were known at the time no one would have taken his money. Why would you think otherwise? Because they're Democrats?
edit on 10/10/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

What? You think that he was able to get away with being a sexual predator because people hate the NRA? Come on. You're neither dumb nor insane, you have to realize on some level how absurd that sounds.

Weinstein, Ailes and people like them get away things because they have *power* — because they can make and break careers — and those careers are among the best paying, most desired careers that exist.

The NRA wasn't alone in my statement, Ante. Taken as a whole, part of how he kept this from becoming a public fiasco over the years was that he donated to the right people and the right causes for those "in the know" to keep quiet about it. It effectively changes his "rapes" into a twisted sort of prostitution.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

He represents himself and no one else. So that begs the question, what is the point of this thread?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Remember, Woody Allen and Roman Polanski are still hailed as great people, by the same people turning their backs on Weinstien.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

All these women coming out against him knew yet they've been silent up to this point. Throw them in jail!

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I don't know who started it, or where it began, but it's been all the rage to call on politicians to return any money donated to them by a creep. Both parties do it.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

He represents himself and no one else. So that begs the question, what is the point of this thread?

Because clearly some disagree.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join