It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG..HARVEY WEINSTEIN is a Democrat Icon and a Sadistic Animal!.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You tell me, I'm not a Democrat nor did I say he represented them.

STOP, breathe, read.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
OMG..ROBERT LEWIS DEAR JR. was a Republican!

That must mean all Republicans are murderers!

link   
and since we have gone political

Over the weekend, President Trump said he “was not at all surprised” by the allegations against the Hollywood mogul, noting that he has “known Harvey Weinstein for a long time.”
The president would not say whether he thought Weinstein’s alleged actions were inappropriate, only remarking, “Well, he says they were inappropriate.”
When asked whether Weinstein’s history was different from his, Trump again dismissed the “Access Hollywood” tape as “locker room talk” and refused to answer further questions about it.

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Wardaddy454

So you are ok with stooping down to their level and rolling in the filth with them. Shouldn't your standards be higher or are you ok with being a douche too?

Pointing out hypocrisy is stooping to their level and being a douche?

So be it.
edit on 10-10-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

So read... just not in-between the lines. Right? Otherwise the implication would be clear.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I won't stop anyone who wants to play victim.

+2 more 
link   

Sure, but it just makes you double the hypocrite.

So be it.

link   
When the chickens come home to roast.... this guy is a big player in the DNC and his actions have been well known in Hollywood and Washington for decades... Hillary Clinton has no problem with this guy as long as his checks are good. I mean she is actually married to a rapist sexual predator...

How can anyone no matter their political leanings attempt in any way to defend this man or his actions. And how can Hillary say she is appalled when she is surrounded by rapists day in and day out.

Like Kelly Ann Conway said. Took Hillary 5 minutes to come out for gun control when a madman shot up Vegas, but 5 days to come out and kind of sorta condemn Weinstein...

This man just like Hillary Clinton is a despicable human being. Birds of a feather flock together..

edit on 10-10-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

OMG..ROBERT LEWIS DEAR JR. was a Republican!

That must mean all Republicans are murderers!

I mean yeah, that's exactly what the left was saying at the time.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

So you are ok with stooping down to their level and rolling in the filth with them. Shouldn't your standards be higher or are you ok with being a douche too?

Pointing out hypocrisy is stooping to their level and being a douche?

So be it.

No, but pointing out hypocrisy while simultaneously being a hypocrite, is.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

So now you have become what you hate. The irony!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

So you don't deny it, you just deflect to saying people are playing the victim. Nice!

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Sure, but it just makes you double the hypocrite.

So be it.

Not if there's a factual basis behind any of my actions. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for the left.

For instance, if the LV shooter was a "Right-Winger" the left will say all right wingers are bad. If he was a "left-Winger" they would say he was just mentally ill.

Being a "Right-Winger", I think he's just evil regardless.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yeah, that was hyped a bit by the fringe right... but even though Snopes shows the deal as having unsubstantiated components, they also report that

It is also true that large donations to the foundation from the chairman of Uranium One, Ian Telfer, at around the time of the Russian purchase of the company and while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state, were never disclosed to the public. The multimillion sums were channeled through a subsidiary of the Clinton Foundation, CGSCI, which did not reveal its individual donors.

Such awkward collisions between Bill’s fundraising activities and Hillary’s public service have raised concerns not just among those who might be dismissed as part of a vast right-wing conspiracy.

Lack of evidence is not evidence of lack. And the fact that Clinton oversaw the deal puts her in much more contact with Russia than all the pundits in DC can pin on Trump.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Weren't just as many people trying to say he was a leftist as well?

You're so disingenuous.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Like many rich people in Hollywood, Weinstein is—or was—also a major donor to the Democratic Party, a longtime Clinton backer who contributed to Bill Clinton's legal fund in the 1990s, as well Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign. He also donated to Obama's campaign; the former president's eldest daughter, Malia, interned for the Weinstein Company shortly after her father left office. Those are on top of donations he's made to a variety of individual Democratic congressional candidates, the Democratic Party's campaign organs, and PACs.

Gee I wonder what politics has to do with it.

Especially when team left was on O'reilley and Trump like stink on #.

www.vice.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Weren't just as many people trying to say he was a leftist as well?

You're so disingenuous.

Speculation is not an accusation.

In the case of Weinstein, there is nothing to speculate. He is a Democrat, that donated to the DNC and Hillary. And as far as I know, neither have given back all of the money. For a party that demands to be recognized as the party of Women and their rights, and claims that we live in a rape culture, that's a bit hypocritical wouldn't you say?
edit on 10-10-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Hmmm...

Looks like being a sexual deviant extends across both sides of the aisle. Who would have known?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So, politics and his political donations influenced in any way his decisions and desires to be a sleazy, POS creep?

Please spare me the partisan propaganda.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Speculation isn't an accusation, unless it was someone trying to say he was a Republican.

How can you argue against your own point? Oh yeah, that whole disingenuous thing I was talking about. You're definitely it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join