It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG..HARVEY WEINSTEIN is a Democrat Icon and a Sadistic Animal!.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Whether she knew or not is irrelevant.

It's extremely relevant. One has to have knowledge of something and do(support) the same to be a hypocrite.

The fact that she had the exact same kind of activities, in greater magnitude, as she used to condemn others is what is damning.

TheRedneck

Hillary is a sexual predator? Or is any crime open to use in this instance?

The only damning here is to logic imo.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Again you're just making assumptions. Weird ones to. No one will prosecute Hillary Clinton therefor there must be corruption. That's really the only plausible answer? Not the fact that she's innocent of all these accusations. That maybe all these allegations are politically motivated and have nothing to do with the rule of law.

Anyway, I'll grant you this. I don't know if she committed any crime. But neither do you.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

(L-R) Melania Trump, Donald Trump, Georgina Chapman and Harvey Weinstein attend the after party of the New York premiere of "NINE" at the M2 Ultra Lounge on December 15, 2009 in New York City.

Why are 90% of your posts deflection to Trump? You said it wasn't a left thing, and I agree, but then you put the word Trump in almost everyone of your posts in an attempt to link him to old Harvey...I don't get it.

Here is the bigger issue with all this. Old Harvey has been doing this for three plus decades, has had seven court cases against him, under cover FBI stings, and all of a sudden everyone is shocked...really?

All the political people he has put his name, time, power and money towards are shocked, oh the horror. The truth is they all knew and they let it go because he was a big time supporter. If anyone in Hollywood didn't know, I would need to ask them what rock do they live under. He didn't keep this secret....

As an example that power, position, money in Hollywood and Politics is more important than the truth we just need to look at Clinton that basically did the same thing as president. He took advantage of a good number of women that he had power over, and everyone on the left defended him even to this day. Even Hillary, defender of women, defended him to the point that she called ALL these woman liars and sluts basically.

Here is where the truth lies in none of them care until they are forced to care then its the Oh the Horror act...glad they are all actors...

edit on 11-10-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

You mean, like -- Dennis Hastert, 51st speaker of the house and lifelong republican?

Nah, this isn't a partisan issue in the ATS sense. The only party Weinstein and Hastert represent is MONEY+POWER.

Donkey's V. Elephants is a cartoon sideshow for little people, who are stupid and easily distracted by talking animals.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood have also talked about the rampant pedophilia in Hollywood as well.

Ya...Hollywood and Churches? And GOP politicans arrested for tapping feet in bathroom stalls or resigning for tickle attacks on teenage male interns.

I don't think this is a left/right thing.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Mark Dice does a pretty good breakdown of just how long Hollywood icons have known about Weinstein being a notorious sexual predator, but didn't talk about it seriously due to the risk of losing their careers.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I consider myself in the middle, barely leaning left, sometimes right. But what I find odd is Trump supporters are easy to jump to "allegations!" with claims of sexual assault by Trump on other woman, but now what's coming out about Harvey is fact because they can use it to do a spin on democrats.

Lockerroom talk!

I'll jog the memory, since it's fast to forget:
www.thecut.com - An Exhaustive List of the Allegations Women Have Made Against Donald Trump...

Does anybody else see this? Politics....
edit on 10/11/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I personally think it's a lack of imagination. The liberal left can't conceive that Trump isn't just as dirty as they are, so they accuse him of doing what they do. After all, they are the elite, and above the law.

Isn't just as dirty? Your memory is better than that, Red, and Trump thinks he's just as "above the law" as the rest of D.C..

Lets not forget Trump and his ol' buddy, convicted sex offender, Jeffrey Epstein (also a buddy of Bill Clinton's). Trump threw everything including the kitchen sink at Hillary and Bill during the election, but even Trump knew better than to play the Epstein card.

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump once said about the convicted sex offender. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Fifteen years (including flights on the “Lolita Express”)... if Dems should have known about Weinstein (which I actually agree that they should have since it was such an "open secret"), then Trump certainly knew about Epstein. Hell, he even said it himself with, "many of them are on the younger side", a pretty open yet tongue-in-cheek admission on Trump's part.

By your reasoning, the little old lady next door is complicit in her serial killer neighbors deeds because she, when asked, said her serial killer neighbor was such a nice quiet guy who helped her take out her garbage. That's an awful big stretch to connect someone to another person just because they spoke nicely of them and interacted with them. Guilt by association!? Hope you never become a judge. You'd suck.
edit on 11-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
I consider myself in the middle, barely leaning left, sometimes right. But what I find odd is Trump supporters are easy to jump to "allegations!" with claims of sexual assault by Trump on other woman, but now what's coming out about Harvey is fact because they can use it to do a spin on democrats.

I trying to understand why so many of you keep adding Trump to this conservation. I think it is about Weinstein, but doesn't look that way anymore. There are numerous posts about Trump, so you could start there. In this case Weinstein has admitted to it, even said he was sorry and sick...

I'm not sure why "Trump supporters" is in you post either...did they accuse him or fire him? Are they the talk show hosts interviewing all these woman... Are the New Yorker mag and NYtimes news alt right platforms...

I'm just trying to understand why a "middle of the road' person is slamming Trump supporters about something they had nothing to do with...lol

edit on 11-10-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: cavtrooper7

And you capitulate to that, for what reason, exactly?

When something is wrong, you change it. You do not accept it and keep getting on with the day. You take a detour, and you damned well change it, and you have amendments in your constitution that allow you, as an American citizen, to be far more proactive in that regard, than the citizens of any other country on the face of the world, so your own nations propaganda department would have us believe!

So where is the big, drastic change? Why is is that instead of draining the swamp, the current administration just populated it with arguably worse creatures than it had in it before? Why is it that nothing is changing for the better, only for the worse, demonstrably? Why is your current president less frugal than your previous one? Why does he work less than your previous one, but claim to have done more? Why does he spend so much time away from work, having lambasted the previous president for slacking?

Why the hell do you guys accept this dross?

Weed out the pedos in your government, before you get worked up to hernia levels over whats happening over here.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Ah! So you see that it's an awfully big stretch to connect Democrats to another person just because they spoke nicely of them and interacted with them in the past, and that guilt by association (the entire premise of this thread) is absurd.

edit on 10/11/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Really?

We elect a president who obviously has an issue with women, but we're more concerned with this guy? Who's been around for years, and OPENLY has offended women, I mean, it was even at the Emmys or Grammys or whatever other Pay to Play event there is...

I love how it wasn't an issue then, but now it is, no one can see this is an Agenda, keep on being super clever and sly, it's not blatantly obvious.

Man, was Edgar Cayce right, people be buggin towards the end times...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

It's extremely relevant. One has to have knowledge of something and do(support) the same to be a hypocrite.

Did she have knowledge that she was friends with Harvey Weinstein?

She (along with the entire liberal left) has denounced Trump due to associations he has had with people he may or may not have known had shady deals. Hillary had a relationship with someone who was obviously in up to his halo with shady dealings with women. By her logic, only the association, not knowledge or complicity, indicates guilt by association.

Therefore, by her own logic, yes, Hillary Clinton is a sexual predator and womanizer, possibly a rapist. That's by her logic, not mine.

That's the issue for me.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Awe, does it hurt your narrative that many of the Democratic big hitters are pure filth in one way or another? Obama, race baiter extraordinaire. The Clintons, rapists and rape enablers. Weinstein, sexual assault. How many Democrats are affiliated with Hollywood? Now, I'll let your imagination run rampant for a few as you think back to all the pedophile accusations made by past child stars and others.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Hillary lost because her entire personality is sinister and illogical. Even Joe Biden said that she wasn't likeable.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Have you commented on things outside your own nation?

Do you have strong opinions on things that happen outside your country? Why ask, I know you do, and I know you have, because I have seen these things for myself. I will not cease to comment on things which happen all over the world, just because there remains work to be done in my own yard.

Your insistence that I do, shows that you have not correctly understood either the purpose of discourse, or indeed the purpose of this websites existence.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And Hillary had more skeletons falling out of her closet than a Tim Burton movie.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Harvey is feeling remorse, and wants a second chance...

Harvey Weinstein Breaks Down as He Speaks Out About Sexual Harassment Scandal: 'We All Make Mistakes. Second Chance, I Hope'.

Much more at: people.com...

A second chance to...???

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

This case should not be tried in the court of public opinion before a fair trial. But the left are eating their own and think nothing of throwing Harvey to the wolves. I do not condone public courts and instead believe the accused should have a fair trial before this is all aired before the public. To what end is the accused smeared by his detractors in public before a fair trial? Unless smearing them is the desired result.

Not defending Harvey, but this public lynching is not the way to a fair trial.
edit on 12-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

And Hillary had more skeletons falling out of her closet than a Tim Burton movie.

Speaking of Hillary, unlike other politicians, who are returning the money that Weinstein donated to them, Hillary is giving the money to "a charity".

Is The Clinton Foundation a charity?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join