It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG..HARVEY WEINSTEIN is a Democrat Icon and a Sadistic Animal!.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
LMFAO awh you posted my argument to you right before me. So weird...

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Isn't just as dirty? Your memory is better than that, Red, and Trump thinks he's just as "above the law" as the rest of D.C..

I'm sure Trump is just as bad as any other human in that respect... which puts him leagues below the likes of the Clintons.

Lets not forget Trump and his ol' buddy, convicted sex offender, Jeffrey Epstein (also a buddy of Bill Clinton's). Trump threw everything including the kitchen sink at Hillary and Bill during the election, but even Trump knew better than to play the Epstein card.

You see, I don't remember that... I don't think I ever heard the name before now. I really don't spend my life researching who is accused of molesting who. That's what attracted me to ATS... I don't have to do that to get the information I need. The news alerts me to a story that interests me, and I jump on here to figure out what really happened.

Some pervert acting perverted doesn't really interest me, unless it points to a larger issue (like this one).

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Like I told the many other idiots that call Hillary a sexual harassment enabler. Weinstein is just some nobody donor. Dennis Hastert was the Republican Speaker of the House for 8 years. He's a serial child molester. He has worked with every Republican you can think of.

By your stupid logic the entire Republican party are pedophile enablers.
Or maybe you wanna dial back your rhetoric and rethink things before you want to have a which political party has the most awful people contest. Also Weinstein is a voter not an elected official.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Clearly you have no idea what the word "Icon" means. Iconic people should be well known. No one knew who this fking guy was before his scandals. Not only is he not iconic in his own field, but he is most certainly not a democratic icon.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I really don't spend my life researching who is accused of molesting who.

Accused? Nah, Weinstein has been accused.

Epstein was actually convicted.

Surprised you don't remember. Epstein, and Trump's glowing reviews of him, were mentioned quite a bit around here on ATS during the run-up to the election.
edit on 10/11/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

"web of corruption" "drain the swamp" all nice talking points but you didn't actually convey any real information. If there's hidden corruption in DC, than how do you know about it if it's hidden? Where are your sources and proof for all their evil machinations. Why aren't the law enforment and courts presenting evidence to prove this corruption.

Yes, they're "talking points" by definition... phrases that evoke a meaning in relation to a specific issue. Now that we have that out of the way...

By "hidden," I am referring to something not overtly advertised. If I look over the ridge and see a plume of black smoke rising, I don't need to drive over and walk into the middle of the fire to know there is a fire. If I also see fire trucks heading toward the area, I now have a good idea that the fire wasn't a planned burn. If I drive by the next day and see the burned remains of a house, I can safely assume it was a house fire.

If that is not reported, who else knows about it? Maybe a few of my neighbors, responders...

Now if I see evidence of similar fires occurring with some regularity, it makes sense to assume there may be an arsonist on the loose. At that point I am going to start watching people around me pretty closely to make sure my house isn't next. That is not the same as having the local news broadcast a story on the arsonist being captured and convicted. He can be guilty as sin without the public knowing much of anything.

In short, just because the MSM doesn't spoon feed you the truth, it does not follow that the truth does not exist.

Your entire post is nothing more than an exercise in twisted logic, designed to continue the hidden actions you apparently either agree with or choose to ignore.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I say burn 'em all.

The stuff that has come out involving establishment figures in the past few years is very disturbing. Clinton, Hastert, Podesta, Weiner, and now big wig Hollywood political donors who have been abusing people for decades. It's time for the purge.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: AboveBoard

This is a culture problem, a "powerful man" problem, it is something people look away from because to expose it will turn you into another victim, until it finally comes out and everyone piles on because they finally feel they can.

This kind of crap is "normal" for women to have to deal with, and that is a sad thing indeed.

This is exactly right. It is a "powerful man" problem that has been going on as long as there have been powerful men.

I watched the documentary on Netflix, "The Keepers", about a Catholic priest who sexually preyed on innocent Catholic school girls - he used his power as a priest to intimidate and scare these young girls into performing sex acts on and with him. Sadly, the one nun who dared to confront him about it was found mysteriously murdered.

I've noticed that the women here speaking about this subject are not being listened to very much (Stars and all), gee, how surprising.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

True, thus far there is only a accusation and not a conviction. There may well never be a conviction in this case, because of all the power this particular pervert wields.

My problem is not that Hillary and Obama rubbed elbows with an accused sexual predator... it is that Hillary and Obama rubbed elbows with an accused sexual predator while simultaneously trying to paint Trump as a sexual predator by association with others.

That's not the pot calling the kettle black... it's more like the pot calling a slightly dirty mirror black...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The guy's a douche...allegedly. Personally I think he's more than likely a douche. Some people with tons of loot tend to think the law doesn't apply to them. That said his politics doesn't matter imo. This wasn't common knowledge until now. How can anyone be implicated with this douche if they weren't aware of his douchery? New word.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

This is a culture problem, a "powerful man" problem, it is something people look away from because to expose it will turn you into another victim, until it finally comes out and everyone piles on because they finally feel they can.

This kind of crap is "normal" for women to have to deal with, and that is a sad thing indeed.

This is exactly right. It is a "powerful man" problem that has been going on as long as there have been powerful men.

I watched the documentary on Netflix, "The Keepers", about a Catholic priest who sexually preyed on innocent Catholic school girls - he used his power as a priest to intimidate and scare these young girls into performing sex acts on and with him. Sadly, the one nun who dared to confront him about it was found mysteriously murdered.

I've noticed that the women here speaking about this subject are not being listened to very much (Stars and all), gee, how surprising.

How surprising, indeed.

:/

Irony.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

My problem is not that Hillary and Obama rubbed elbows with an accused sexual predator... it is that Hillary and Obama rubbed elbows with an accused sexual predator while simultaneously trying to paint Trump as a sexual predator by association with others.

Did they know Weinie was a predator?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Harvey Weinstein was the one who started the petition to get child rapist Roman Polanski off the hook, which was signed by over 70 of Hollywood's top icons. He was also a staunch defender of serial abuser Woody Allen.

I think it shows just how deep this # really goes in Hollywood.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Again, you didn't really convey any information. Nice analogies though, quite vivid. Basically you're saying that because you and I don't know something is happening, it doesn't mean it's not happening. Lol that's true for everything, quantum mechanics states that anything is possible however remote the chances. Anyway I don't see how I can make a post "designed to continue the hidden actions I apparently agree with or choose to ignore". I mean they're hidden actions, how am I suppose to know about them let alone support them.

Anyway I like what you wrote before:

This is exactly the kind of nonsense that ends up backfiring on the establishment. What laws has she broken? Specifically. As in, imagine a court case... what exact charges would you bring against Hillary that are provable beyond a reasonable doubt? Hint: you can't just drag someone into court and say "she broke the law"... you have to state clearly what law she broke, when she broke it, how she broke it, and then PROVE she broke it using evidence, not innuendo.

All you talk about is innuendos and what ifs. I'll wait for evidence of corruption. You know what they say about assumptions right?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Not to the point of conviction yet, obviously, or he would be behind bars.

That said, the evidence is pretty damning. Have you heard the tape where he openly admits to improper contact with a scared woman? I'm not a court or a judge; I'm allowed to form opinions before the courts can complete their slow but thorough deliberations.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Terrible equivalence there. The Clintons didn't know Weinstein was sexually harassing women when they were "rubbing elbows". The story just came out. Trump on the other hand has audio recordings of him bragging about sexually harassing women.

Also you people need to stop acting like Weinstein is the Clinton's Steve Bannon. He's a nobody who was thrust into the spotlight by his scandal.
edit on 11-10-2017 by GokuVsSuperman0 because: Sp

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Not to the point of conviction yet, obviously, or he would be behind bars.

That said, the evidence is pretty damning. Have you heard the tape where he openly admits to improper contact with a scared woman?

When did you hear this?

You are saying that Clinton was hypocritical because of this. If it's just coming out that means that it isn't. Maybe she DID know, that's an unknown as well though.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Again, you didn't really convey any information. Nice analogies though, quite vivid. Basically you're saying that because you and I don't know something is happening, it doesn't mean it's not happening. Lol that's true for everything, quantum mechanics states that anything is possible however remote the chances.

If you want an inclusive list of indicators of corruption with Washington DC, then you're in the right place. ATS has forums devoted to such listings... it's simply not feasible to expect them to all fit in one post (or one thread for that matter).

I thought that was a pretty vivid analgy myself... one of my better ones. Thank you.

Don't get me started on quantum mechanics. Schrodinger was mathematically illiterate and Heisenberg was a clueless pessimist. But that's for another thread...

Anyway I like what you wrote before:

If you are saying that the same lack of evidence I use to support Trump applies to Hillary, you haven't been reading much. There is loads of evidence, even blatant admissions, of wrongdoing surrounding Clinton. It's just that no one will prosecute... IMO that in itself is evidence of some serious issues surrounding her.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Trump on the other hand has audio recordings of him bragging about sexually harassing women.

Where is this recording?

I heard the one with Billy Bush... but Trump never said anything about forced contact or non-consensual contact. Only contact.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

When did you hear this?

All over the MSM yesterday. I actually heard it a lot more than I wanted to hear it.

You are saying that Clinton was hypocritical because of this. If it's just coming out that means that it isn't. Maybe she DID know, that's an unknown as well though.

Whether she knew or not is irrelevant. The fact that she had the exact same kind of activities, in greater magnitude, as she used to condemn others is what is damning.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join